Webcon Next Top Model
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to one of the best NTM of the internet. Being a model needs a little of practice. This is the site that you can practice your skills in a virtual model contest with the same format of ANTM.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Andrei's Salon of Fabulousness

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
VanityEgo

VanityEgo

Andrei's Salon of Fabulousness Empty
PostSubject: Andrei's Salon of Fabulousness   Andrei's Salon of Fabulousness EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 5:26 pm

Welcome to my Salon of Fabulousness!

Those who watch America's Next Top Model know that the girl who gets called first gets her picture displayed on their screen.

The Salon of Fabulousness will display all the pictures called first and one of my personal favourites with glorifying comments à la ANTM.

I hope you enjoy this.

Last edited by VanityEgo on Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VanityEgo

VanityEgo

PostSubject: Re: Andrei's Salon of Fabulousness   Andrei's Salon of Fabulousness EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 5:28 pm

Week 1 • Backstage At The Runway

Andrei's Salon of Fabulousness Eduardo%252520-%252520Backstage
Andrei's Salon of Fabulousness Arturo%252520-%252520BackstageAndrei's Salon of Fabulousness Shayla%252520-%252520Backstage
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Andrei's Salon of Fabulousness   Andrei's Salon of Fabulousness EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 1:27 am

SO AMAZING! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://wntm.foroactivo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Andrei's Salon of Fabulousness   Andrei's Salon of Fabulousness Empty

Back to top Go down

Andrei's Salon of Fabulousness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webcon Next Top Model :: WNTM CYCLE 7 "THE UNEXPECTED CYCLE" :: WNTM CYCLE 7 "HOUSE"-
Jump to: