Welcome to one of the best NTM of the internet. Being a model needs a little of practice. This is the site that you can practice your skills in a virtual model contest with the same format of ANTM.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"    Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:08 am

We are in the third week, comercial weeks are always so great like last cycle because you show your personality and try to have fun but saying that some of you have not a good actitude in the last weeks.

FIERCE SHOOT OF THE WEEK

Spoiler:

NEXT ARE

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

BOTTOM TWO
Spoiler:

Last edited by Admin on Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wntm.foroactivo.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"    Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:14 am

4º PHOTOSHOOT: EDITORIAL RAG DOLLS

ASSIGMENT
It's time for the weird, creepy and out of the box week. You guys have to pose a rag dolls. You decide your styling, where you are going to pose, the accesories, the stuff near to you BUT THE OBLIGATION is that you MUST HAVE A CHAIR in your PHOTO. You can pose with it, you have it near, you decide what to do with the CHAIR. The poses are quite difficult but that's the challengue. You have to use your imagination.

DEADLINE: SATURDAY 14TH

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"    Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:46 pm

INTRO
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"    Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:57 pm

IGNACIO

ALEXIS

DAVID

KENZI

BRANDON

HEATHER

DIEGO

ROSE

HASSAN
Back to top Go down
Snammy

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"    Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:02 am

Early morning judging albino

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"    Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:38 pm

IGNACIO
I quite like this shoot. I think your face looks so adorable there which fits the brief amazingly. Im kinda surprise that you are good giving different facial expressions, I thought you were limited but you are a doing a consistant job by far. The pose is good for me, I think Its a great angle for your type of body. The styling is cool.

ALEXIS
The face could have been better but you are like Shayla for me, you are a secret lady who we dont too much about her yet but she can make it really far. I like how you use your imagination and create this beautiful creature, I love the composition and you show me commitment which is a big deal for me. Amazing styling.

DAVID
You look like the dude who use a puppet. I really like the fashion expression. This kinda remind Shannon's first picture this cycle but in a manly way. If you would have invested more in your styling(makeup) this would have been better because I really lke the clothes and the idea. You are like a doll stud there, which is innovative.

KENZI
You are becoming a better model each week. This is fierce. I love the tension in the pose a lot, being honest. The face is really strong and edgy. You look like a rocker evil barbie there. I like the blue hair, the extreme makeup, how you combine the colors was a smart choice. The set is so weird but interesting, I really like it.

BRANDON
You have the most modelesque face in the guys group being honest you look kinda dead here, I think the photo have potential with a better styling, because I really like the clothes and I think you look like a rag deaditoria doll. You have such a big potential but maybe something is stoping you to show your real potential.

HEATHER
This is nice, I like the background is stunning, your legs look amazing and the pose is great, the face matchs the body position ,my big negative is that you lose the neck and Its kinda bad because you lose all the proportions of your general body but I like that you are trying to give differents things to the table. Good Job, your commitment is fierce.

DIEGO
Your photo is really interesting, weird and edgy. The pose is quite cool actually, I like the fact that you are the one who didnt pose with the chair, the facial expression is so adorable you look like a baby there, I'm reakky surprise with your hability to transform your face every week. I like the composition too. I think you did nice this week.

ROSE
This is creapy, the face is stunning, the pose is cool, the set is interesting, You look long which is great for modelling. The pose is really nice, I really like how your hair looks in this photoshoot. You look like a doll that his/her owner forget that exist. You are improving Miss Rose, I like your facial expression a lot.

HASSAN
This is cool, I hate the pose with the hands but the rest is stunning. The clothes, the pose, the fashion idea, the composition. Its a really modelesque picture, and your face looks different in contrast with your differents past shoots. You did a nice job this week, I want to see you "AGRESSIVE, FIERCE, STRONG".
Back to top Go down
Eduardo_super

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"    Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:22 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tácita

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"    Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:20 pm

Mi ipod is getting repaired, so written judging today!

Ignacio: I like the spacey expression a lot, and the pose is interesting, the only thing I kinda not like is the left hand, that looks like you are asking for money or something Razz Still, it's a nice picture! I love the fact that you are always putting effort into your shots and taking them all the way. I hope you keep this improvement!

Alexis: I love this! This is what I've been expecting from you all along. I love the expression, the styling, and the original idea of the broken leg. You remind me of a doll I actually use to had. Great great job!

David: Another different angle for this! Well, I like it, your idea was good and different, the fact that you are expressing so much with half of your face covered is a huge acomplishment. My only critique is that the angle from which the photo was taken isn't very flattering, but it's still a really interesting picture.

Kenzi: I like your expression of pouty doll, and the styling and setting is pretty great. The pose is something that shouldn't work, but does, it's a risk and I think it worked great for you. Again, you are between the best of the week.

Brandon: I like your pose, it makes your legs look miles long, which is always good. My problem is that even though the pose is good, the face is totally blank and the picture falls flat. I see the theme, but I don't see it as much as in the other pictures. You have one of the best faces this cycle, and I wish I saw something more interesting coming from you. I know you can do better.

Heather: First of all, your face here is fierce, I love the eye contact, it's piercing me! I also think that the way you arranged the setting is pretty cool. My problem is the pose, because as George said it makes your body get lost, and you have a great body, we should be able to see it. Still, the legs are great and your feet are graceful which is something important in this kind of shoot. I also love how enthusiastic you are about the competition, keep going like this!

Diego: You look adorable here! This is such a cute picture. The pose is all about angles, the styling is perfect for a doll, and the expression is perfect for the theme. I also like the comic tone of this picture, it's so different and fun. Great job!

Rose: You look like an abandoned doll that you find under a bed. It's a total opposite of Diego's shot, because that one was fun and the one has this lonely feeling of sadness, and you portrayed it in an excellent way. Your expression is perfection, the pose is amazing, specially the legs and I love the styling (I want those pants!). Amazing job!

Hassan: This is so interesting visually. The contrast between your clothes, the carpet and the chair is flawless. I love the leg positioning, and the soft profile expression. It kinda looks like an ad for those shoes, bag, or coat. My only negative is the arm positioning. From what I see, I think you were trying to put them like dolls arms, but I don't think it went well. Still, I love this shot.

In general, you did all a pretty good job guys!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
carcamiiwiis

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"    Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:13 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"    Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:03 am

Now this week is crazy, all the photos are great but the call outs are so different that the results are unexpected but the judges are agree with the eliminated contestant. We are happy with your improvement, now Its time for the results.

FIERCE SHOOT OF THE WEEK

Spoiler:

NEXT ARE

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

BOTTOM TWO
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"    Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:23 am

5º PHOTOSHOOT: CIRQUE DU SOLEIL

ASSIGMENT
Yeah Cirque du Soleil is the inspiration of this week photoshoot. You have to strike interesting, weird, unique poses with your body but you dont have to forget the face. You have to wear black & white clothes for this photoshoot. I want a one color background for this photoshoot because I want a simplistic side of you, the drama side is just your pose.

DEADLINE: SATURDAY 21TH MORNING

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"    Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:07 pm

KENZI

IGNACIO

ROSE

HASSAN

ALEXIS

DIEGO

HEATHER

DAVID

Back to top Go down
carcamiiwiis

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"    Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:46 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snammy

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"    Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:29 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eduardo_super

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"    Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:18 am

Sorry guys, but this time it's written judging because my camera had a problem, however here are my comments:

Kenzi
I can understand the pose, but I'm not sure with that background, I was expecting more circus enviroment, your facial expression is too relax and it's not according with the pose, be careful with proportionality, because your arm looks shorter that your whole body, if you were extending your arm to other side, maybe it would look better. I really like your arched body by the way.

Ignacio
Captivating gaze my friend, it's the first think that I looked when I saw your pic, you also created angles with your body and I appreciated it, in your case, proportionality works because the angle of the camera, but you lost your waist and also your neck, but I can see you as a gymnast and model at the same time.

Rose
You are really improving, your body looks amazing here, my concern it's with your face, you need to balance body and facial expression, if you are doing a strong body pose it means you need a strong face, and here you face looks very simple. However you are doing well in this competition, keep improving and listen advices.

Hassan
Too fashion and editorial boy, I really like your style Hassan, I like when you sometimes try to be extreme, I really like this shot even maybe it doesn't match in this assigment, but you really look awkward in a good way, it's very artistic, but I cannot realize your body performance, and that's what I supossed to criticize, and this isn't enough for do it.

Alexis
An interesting girl, but this time you are not giving me material to criticize girl, I mean your body control isn't working here and your facial expression in totally disconnecting with what are you doing, but I belive there's potential in you, maybe this week wasn't good for you, you got to learn more about how you can tense your face and body at the same time and get amazing pictures, looking for in magazines and internet. I'm sure you can do better that this.

Diego
I'm sure you really understood assigment, I love the fact you always dare to do something new week by week, but your face is not the right here, if your face were stronger this shot would be JUST DIVINE!!, because I love your body here, every piece of your body is working with angles, but what happened with your face?

Heather
Terrible angle of the camera for you this week, and I have to tell you this, it's not your fault, you need to consider other photographers, I really see potential in you, because I like your face and your body, I mean in your eyes there's something misterious, and your body is really atletic. You also can do better that this, remember model brings 50% of the photo, but other 50% is from photographer, you ought to looking for that connection.

David
You are one of my favs in this competition, but this week you really are disconnected with assignment, I mean it's not about doing just circus, It's about doing circus soleil, it's about showing your body with weird angles, and I don't see your body here, I just see a person bathed in blood, your work isn't enough for me, if you stay try to do a commitment with assignments from now on.

Well, that's all folks! Sorry if I were rough with some of you, but we are almost in the middle of the competition and you need to raise as strong models.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tácita

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"    Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:41 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"    Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:09 pm

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"    Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:39 pm

KENZI
Facially is so stunning, You look like Miss Nadia there, I thought Nadia take the shoot for you this week. I really like the pose and all the stuff but maybe the set doesn't fit the assigment, I think a small space made the shoot more acrobatic, I think you could have been more flexible with your pose but the result is nice, not 100% circus du soleil but at least you are modelling to H2T.

IGNACIO
This is your best shoot in the competition hands down, the pose is creepy but modelesque at the same time. You look like a weird creature there, I can see a circu du soleil character but a model too which is amazing, because facially this is the most atractive that I see from you so well done Mr. Ignacio, I hope to see this progress week after weak.

ROSE
The face is decent, you know how to smize, now I want that you make some new faces, maybe something crazy or new so we can see a new side of you. The pose is just amazing, flawess, etc. I really love it, you did the brief amazingly while the pose is a little obvius I think it works for the panel in general. Just remember to do some new stuff with your face. I love your progress since the shadow week.

HASSAN
Now Mr. this is really editorial, since you did a acrobatic pose last panel with your doll shoot I think it was pretty hard to find some new pose but I really think this shoot can be a page for a model editorial of CIRCUS DU SOLEIL. I really like it and the profile is good because we can see a different angle of your face. I hope we can see this differents sides of you.

ALEXIS
I think you have a great face and the pose is cool but overall the photo is really weak actually. I think is risky to pose in window though. I think you could have been stronger but at the same time I really love your effort. You have to check some photos of models and you will be perfect because I see potential and your last shoot have been quite strong.

DIEGO
Best pose in the bunch, you look long, in shape, and the angles are perfect. The face is a little in the middle. You can be stronger but at the same time your pose is really hard and you have a A+ for the effort. I really like your photos by far so dont give up because I want to see you in the finales, you have a big potential for modelling, you are tall and your exotic beauty is great

HEATHER
Dont forget the neck for next shoot the rest IS AMAZING. The pose is sick, the face is edgy, your skin looks flawless, the skin is marvelous. Probably one of your best shoots in the contest. Im really happy because you put a great effort in every photo and Its priceless because you wont win a real prize but you give your soul in every challengue. Great Job this week.

DAVID
I know that you are a cool guy and all the stuff. but you need to be more versatile, cause you were amazing in converse week because is so your style but then in editorial photos you tend to be really weak. You have to find a balance because boy you really have a great face. I think the fans of WNTM really love you but they have to love you for your job too.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"    Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:11 am

This week was a little artisitc but a big number failed to impress the judges, but at the same time we think that you are trying to give their best but this is a show and one of you must leave the contest now.

FIERCE SHOOT OF THE WEEK

Spoiler:

NEXT ARE

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

BOTTOM TWO
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"    Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:36 am

6º PHOTOSHOOT: EAT IT.

ASSIGMENT
This shoot is a beauty shoot or body shoot, you have to pose with the accesories that you want but at the same time you have to eat some piece of meat or chicken. You have to give a really interesting expression with your face, I dont want to see the typical cute face, we want something different and out of the box. We have to see the food near to your mouth.

DEADLINE: SATURDAY 28TH

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"    Tue May 01, 2012 1:20 pm

ROSE

IGNACIO

ALEXIS

DIEGO

HEATHER

HASSAN

KENZI
Back to top Go down
carcamiiwiis

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"    Tue May 01, 2012 1:44 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eduardo_super

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"    Tue May 01, 2012 2:07 pm

This would be my last written panel, because right now I'm not in my house, I'm travelling, but I want to be responsable doing this. So, here we go:

ROSE

I love the intensity in your eyes, they look fierce, however I'm not sure about your corporal expression, you hand is holding that piece of meat with a disgusting feeling, maybe with more streght would be interesting, but this is a terrific shot of you, I really like your outfit, it's cool, I'm not a big fan of your edited eyelashes, be careful of that kind of things.

IGNACIO

Big surprise with you this week! I like that elegant look of you. I love your creativity here, that meat served in a goblet, brings a story and makes it sofisticated. You show a lot of confidence, that's the attitude man. Remember don't hide your neck, that's my only advice for you.

ALEXIS

You look so cute, but this is not what I was expecting in this assignment, I don't undestand the make-up. However you look commercial girl, you really can do many kind of ads, but not so sure if you are ready for being editorial as the other contestants. Your check bones structure look so fantastic here, but not expression in your eyes thought.

DIEGO

This is fierce cannibalistic look, it's amazing! I find you jaw-line so attractive and that make-up so nice. I love the intensity in your eyes, you look so hot by the way, but you are not wearing accesories as the assignment was about, however your shot still being so fabulous for me.

HEATHER

I like that angry face, it match with this assignment properly, your hair style looks nice, and that outfit is good enough, but I don't see your neck girl, and the way you are holding that piece of meat is awkward, but I can see passion in you girl, I'm sure that you can do better, you need to open so magazines and train yourself ok, promise me that girl.

HASSAN

Wow Hassan, maybe you are one of those who really are close to be professional models, but don't trust in that all the time. This shot is stunning. I like so much your facial expression, that feeling of sadness. I love that outfit and that hairstyle, maybe if you had wore accessories this shot would be more dinamic.

KENZI

Sexy girl this week, I love your body expression, but I don't like that background, your outfit it's a little simple, but you look amazing, in this shot your neck looks tense, try to relax if when you contract your face next time, you are a beautiful girl, work with your creativity next time, dare to do something extreme as two weeks ago, that's my advice.

Well guys, that's all for this panel, remember be a creative person brings more dynamism in your photos!! Good luck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snammy

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"    Tue May 01, 2012 2:46 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tácita

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"    Wed May 02, 2012 11:25 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"