Webcon Next Top Model
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to one of the best NTM of the internet. Being a model needs a little of practice. This is the site that you can practice your skills in a virtual model contest with the same format of ANTM.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"

Go down 
+2
Snammy
Admin
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 3:14 pm

HANNY
WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 3 BTSLJ

SAAD
WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 3 GDS2T

APRIL
WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 3 Fc908

ANDRÉ
WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 3 0I0v1

EMILY
WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 3 OUIte

LUIS
WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 3 LuYYq

LEAH
WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 3 Q8uVs

ROBERT
WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 3 6W20s
Back to top Go down
http://wntm.foroactivo.com
sparrowthesupermodel

sparrowthesupermodel

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 5:58 pm

Back to top Go down
Snammy

Snammy

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 12:07 am

Back to top Go down
Tácita

Tácita

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 9:20 pm

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 9:24 pm

*NOW MY CRITIQUES

HANNY: This photo is flawless girl. You look cute but sexy at the same time. I love the angle, this 3/4 angle always work for the face beause it makes your cheekbones more visible. I love your skin too and the styling is so chik. You look amazing this week FINALLY you come back.

SAAD: I actually like this photo, I think is a new side of you. The angle is quite weird but as SPARROW said it works here amazingly and you look so serene, sexy, manly & fresh. I really like how you project your beauty in some pictures and this is one of my favorites shoots of you.

APRIL: Girl I love the fact that in the last weeks you are becoming a strong contestant and its great because finale is comming and you wake up in the right time. I love the styling, emotion, pose, skin and the colors are so natural. I really want to be in vacations now. The environment is so stunning. Well done.

ANDRÉ: I like the picture but being honest is quite cheezy for my taste, I think your face looks quite older there but I can say that you can be comercial too so feel great about it. The photo is nice but you look quite robotic maybe with a better pose you would have look better but you did the brief but I think you are a better model.

EMILY: I really think is a model photo because your face looks remarkable and your legs are quite long. I just think is not 100% comercial and the 100% comercial photos that you sent were really weak. I think you could have been better but I love the effort and the fact that you want to learn more. You have a lot of potential too.

LUIS: I love the picture, I think your eyes look quite tired though. There is some happiness there but at the same time the eyes are quite sad for me. In the other part I think you look hot, manly, strong & friendly. I like the background too just dont lose your feet next time. BTW Your smile is amazing too.

LEAH: I love it. I think you look classy here and the face is pretty. I really think you have potential but you need to learn how to be more consistant saying that your skin is flawless everyweek and the background is hellah amazing. I love the simple style, I just wish another hair styling, you would have look more stunning than you actually are lady.

ROBERT: You are atractive def but here your face looks quite unconfortable. The set is cool though. I just dont think is 100% comercial but easily you are selling the t-shirt. Your eyes are evoking a lot of emotion, I just wish your mouth were less tense but I think you give us a strong photo but I think you can be stronger in this comercial side since you have a perfect smile. You need to find the balance between pose and face.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 9:54 pm

AJ is moving out but he manages to give you short tips.
WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 3 Zf1N3
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:08 pm

WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 3 EliminationBanner

You guys are strong models but that's a really dangerous thing because if you fail in one week you can go home. So I hope you guys can be more consistant.

FIERCE SHOOT OF THE WEEK

Spoiler:

NEXT ARE

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

BOTTOM TWO
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:35 pm

8º PHOTOSHOOT: "WORK THAT FABRIC"

WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 3 QyDK8 WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 3 G7sA9

ASSIGMENT
This week we are going to do an editorial photoshoot. You need to work with a fabric you can create shapes and all the stuff. The photos example are just reference. The photo must be HALF BODY SHOOT. GIRLS you must wear swimsuit & BOYS you must be shirtless. I dont wan't to see the fabric in your hair I WANT THAT YOU CREATE SHAPES AND ILLUSIONS.

DEADLINE: SATURDAY 4TH

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 6:27 pm

SAAD
WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 3 OD7Mw

HANNY
WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 3 HO1qS

ANDRÉ
WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 3 SVdfO

ROBERT
WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 3 TUpBX

APRIL
WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 3 SSEu0

LUIS
WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 3 FZsDX
Back to top Go down
Snammy

Snammy

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:20 am

Here ya go!
Back to top Go down
AjSummers

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 8:17 am

Back to top Go down
Tácita

Tácita

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:13 am

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:28 pm

SAAD
I really like your photo, specially for my personal taste I really like the pose and how your body looks there, the face is really soft and actually it works for me. Just work in those eyes because I kinda think you are stronger in that but anyways I love the composition and your idea about it.

HANNY
You are so exotic and I love your features here. I really love the pose and the fabric there. Your eyes are evoking a lot and the drama between the colors is so stunning. I love your lips a lot and the pose is kinda graceful like you were about to dance as a flamenco dancer. I really like your job this week and I hope you can be this high-fashion for next panels.

ANDRÉ
This is your weakest shoot sadly, its a great shoot for sure but being honest I dont see that you take some risks there. I just see a pretty boy posing with a fabric there. The expression is stunning though but I think the other contestants take more risks and maybe they can't look more stunning because of that but you gave stunning shoots during the contest so you have to be that strong we are in the finales.

ROBERT
My main problem with you Robert is that you have this stunning face that sometimes you can find the right balance between the face and the body. In all the shoots you have some problems there but you have a natural talent that help you a lot. I think you just need find the right way to work everything great together this shoot is cool and your body is looking amazing there. You are proving that your body is not fake.

APRIL
I love the photo but when you do this time of orgasmic expression you should close the eyes so you would look so much better but you actually look quite stunning there and the fact that you take risks and you are changing your expressions its great because that's what the judges said you a lot of time. I think you are smart and you listen the critiques which is amazing. So I hope to see this new things in you.

LUIS
I don't like this shoot because I see the holes of your nose a lot. I don't think you should try this angle again specially since the head is too far of the camera but I like the idea behing this I just think for the first time you didn't sell it 100% so you have to be more focus because we are really near to the end and this types of problems can be dangerous. So I really hope you can surprise us if you pass this week.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:56 pm

You guys are so amazing & I think you are a really strong top 6, so this elimination was hard but we were agree with the decisiumm.

FIERCE SHOOT OF THE WEEK

Spoiler:

NEXT ARE

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

BOTTOM TWO
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:21 pm

9º PHOTOSHOOT: "BAD.ASS"

WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 3 Harmony-sized WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 3 UaLTc

ASSIGMENT
This week you are going to be rude, strong, manly. I want to see your agressive & edgy side. You should wear jeans, clothes made of leather, cigarretes, maybe you can do some fake tatto in your body is part of your creative side. BUT THE BRIEF is showing your BAD.ASS side in an artistic and model form. THE PHOTO MUST BE IN COLOR. GOOD LUCK.

DEADLINE: FRIDAY 10TH

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 6:14 pm

ANDRÉ
WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 3 RBJcl

APRIL
WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 3 WYxkr

LUIS
WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 3 If2B7

HANNY
WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 3 Rs5ZD

SAAD
WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 3 PqNbX
Back to top Go down
AjSummers

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 8:01 am

Back to top Go down
sparrowthesupermodel

sparrowthesupermodel

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 4:03 pm

Back to top Go down
Snammy

Snammy

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 7:31 pm

It's really obnoxious for the first minute or so. I apologize.
Back to top Go down
Tácita

Tácita

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 10:28 pm

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 11:34 pm

ANDRÉ
Yeah really bad.ass and in the moment. I love the face, the pose, the eyes are kinda weak as the other judges said because of the contact eyes but other than that this is really TEEN VOGUE and I can you working as a real model.

APRIL
I really think you work amazingly in this shoot. I love the pose, the wind in the hair, the styling is quite cool too. I really love the fact that you are doing your best and you are improving a lot. You are in top 5 thats a big thing. I really love the angle of the face, just work in your mouth.

LUIS
Yeah this is quite bad, I mean I know that you didn't have the outfit but at the same time where is the spirit, a past winner named BRANDEN didn't have a lot of outfits but he really works her face amazingly but know you look quite confuse and Its sad becaue you started strong but in 2 weeks you were really weak.

HANNY
Facially is the best thing from you and the pose is nice but you look more sexy than bad.ass. You have another week where you were really sick but I love your spirit, just be more natural cause I think your beauty is really special and striking for me. You have a lot of talent and you are really young so you have time to learn.

SAAD
I just love your sense of fashion. Its so out of the box and fierce. I think you did amazing this week. You really work your face and the pose is amazing. I just don't have a lot of words this week for you. Your weak side which is pose with your face looking the camera, you did it this week and you look freaking hot and bad.ass so I hope to see more of this fierce side of you.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 12:05 am

You guys are so amazing & I think you are a really strong top 6, so this elimination was hard but we were agree with the decisiumm.

FIERCE SHOOT OF THE WEEK

Spoiler:

NEXT ARE

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

BOTTOM TWO
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 1:18 am

10º PHOTOSHOOT: "HARDWORK"

WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 3 FAQif

ASSIGMENT
TOP 4, this photoshoot is the hardest one in the history of WEBCON NEXT TOP MODEL. You just need to re.do the photo example, you can use more "metalic" accesories and you can change the "facial expression" but you need to pose at the same angle of him, I mean "lying down". There must be some water in the floor there too. Not black & white photo. GOOD LUCK.

DEADLINE: FRIDAY 17TH

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 9:36 pm

SAAD
WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 3 VHpOJ

APRIL
WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 3 UMOMQ

ANDRÉ
WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 3 DhFQT

LUIS
WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 3 K9zRT
Back to top Go down
Snammy

Snammy

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:43 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next