Welcome to one of the best NTM of the internet. Being a model needs a little of practice. This is the site that you can practice your skills in a virtual model contest with the same format of ANTM.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Tácita

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"    Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:33 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
AjSummers

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"    Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:27 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"    Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:07 pm

LUIS:
THIS IS A REALLY STUNNING PICTURE BEING HONEST. I really like the expression because is different from the rest and the colors in the background fit your skin amazingly. I really like the setting I think It looks so professional but you tell me that this shoot was taken in the bathroom which is amazing because you work your creative side which I love and I want in every contestant in my contest. I think you did a great job and you need this to survive.

APRIL:
THIS IS SO DREAMY. I kinda love your skin and your face here. Your eyes are not the strongest but they are saying a lot of things like a different emotion. You look like a rocker angel there and you have to be proud of you. You improved a lot and now you are in the top 4. I really love your lips too there are so sexy. Overall is a really beautiful shoot and you have to be happy with your job.

SAAD:
You ALWAYS give amazing photos with great composition and I love it. I think here your face looks stunning, strong but soft, elegant but manly. Your profile is so striking for me, is really unique and I love how exotic you are. You can represent a boy from pakistan but some features reminds of an italian man too. My favorite part of the shoot is your eyes, they are shining a lot.

ANDRÉ:
I love this shoot, the expression is really nice and my favorite part are the hands how you pose with them gracefully. You did such a fierce job during the cycle with all the problems and other stuff. You gave us really strong photos and this is not the execption. I really would have loved it to see you with your natural eyes in this shoot but then you look amazing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wntm.foroactivo.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"    Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:32 pm

This was a long deliberation but we reach a decision. We think that this top 3 can be the strongest in WNTM based in looks + portfolios.

FIERCE SHOOT OF THE WEEK

Spoiler:

NEXT ARE

Spoiler:

BOTTOM TWO
Spoiler:

Last edited by Admin on Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"    Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:39 pm

FINALE PHOTOSHOOT: "MANLY MAN"

ASSIGMENT
TOP 3, like the first cycle of WNTM, each of you are a boy. FOR THIS PHOTOSHOOT I will need 2 PHOTOS. The first one will be for the UNIQUE cover. You have to wear a suit and you have to look elegant & rich. The second shoot its a really simple beauty shoot like the example you must wear a white tank top like him. GOOD LUCK

DEADLINE: FRIDAY 24TH

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"    Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:54 pm

ANDRÉ

LUIS

SAAD

Back to top Go down
sparrowthesupermodel

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"    Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:51 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snammy

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"    Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:15 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
AjSummers

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"    Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:01 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tácita

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"    Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:01 pm

So guys, my camera isn't recording any sounds Sad so I'm going to write my critiques.

Andre
Your cover is close to perfection, I love the pose, the James Bond styling, and I love the way you hair looks here. My main problem with it is the eyes, they look really uneven and one even looks of a different color than the other one. Your beauty shot is really good, I like your expression, it has lots of feelings and emotion. Your lips and eyes look great and so does your hair, and I love the detail of the hand in the shoulder.
Overall, I think you were a great contestant that took lots of risks and you have an amazing look.

Luis
I like your cover because it's different, you looks like a newcomer ready to take over the world. I like your pose, because it's different for a cover, but it does work, but as Sparrow said, you have used that pose lots of times before and you should start thinking about bringing more versatility to your posing. Facially this is pretty good, but I would have liked it more if your lips had been more relaxed.
Your beauty shot is my favorite out of the three, it's amazing. I love the way your face is catching the light, your expression is serene and peaceful and we can see your fabulous guns here. It's one of your best shots in the competition.
Overall, you were strong and pretty consistent since the get go and I'm glad you made it this far because you totally deserve it.

Saad
Your cover, as Andres, is close to perfection, but the eyes are what is bringing it down for me. Your pose, styling, setting and close-up are stunning, but your eyes are kind of melancholic, and I think they should have been stronger just to match the rest of the picture.
Your beauty shot isn't exactly a beauty shot, but it's nice. I like your profile and your eyes are much more stronger in this one. It's a very nice picture of you, but it doesn't stand out too much for me.
Overall, you were another great contestant and from day one I knew you would go far.

So guys, you should all be proud to have come this far in the competition, you are three amazing models and you stood out in one of the strongest cycles ever. It's going to be really hard to pick a winner, and honestly I have no idea who am I going to choose.

Good luck to the three, it has been a pleasure judging you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"    Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:03 pm

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"    Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:04 pm

This was a THE LONGEST deliberation in WNTM history, but we take into consideration all your job during this cycle. You were the best of the best during all this cycle.

FIERCE SHOOT OF THE WEEK

Spoiler:

BOTTOM TWO
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"    Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:38 pm

WNTM WINNER IS...
Back to top Go down