Webcon Next Top Model
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to one of the best NTM of the internet. Being a model needs a little of practice. This is the site that you can practice your skills in a virtual model contest with the same format of ANTM.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WNTM CYCLE - DISCUSSION

Go down 
+5
Arizona Muse
lukaslohan
Adrian
leeleepowerz
Admin
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

WNTM CYCLE - DISCUSSION Empty
PostSubject: WNTM CYCLE - DISCUSSION   WNTM CYCLE - DISCUSSION EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:40 pm

WNTM CYCLE - DISCUSSION 182789_111414705599806_100001938302845_90497_3885555_n
Back to top Go down
http://wntm.foroactivo.com
leeleepowerz

leeleepowerz

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE - DISCUSSION   WNTM CYCLE - DISCUSSION EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:13 pm

LEELEE'S CALLOUTS FOR CYCLE 1!! (not that anyone cares lmao, this is more for me anyway Razz )

WEEK2- Thieves

1. Lukas- even though the lighting is not ideal, I love the focus you have in your face. I really feel the story, like you have been caught in the act as you're about to fly out the window. I really feel the movement through the body, but also see it is well controlled. I love your hair, so jealous haha.
2. Diego- I like the shape you've created with your body, although I don't think the angle is flattering for your legs and you've hidden a lot of your body. I do like the sinister air to the photo though, you got into character really well.
3. Sam- It's too over-exposed and I think having your leg bent behind that bad makes the leg look half as short as the other haha. The reason this is so high is because of the fashion elements and opposed to just being a picture. Your posture and the wardrobe are great.
4. Felipe- I like the characterisation, It's really believable. I don't see it as a fashion shot, though.
5. German- I can't believe you were eliminated for this, I'd love to know why! I think it is really focused and I love the little bend in the right arm, it makes it more of a fashion shot. I liked your concept of intimidatingly coming into the camera, like it is ME you are about to steal haha.
6. Gary- Love the wardrobe and the props, you put a lot of effort in. I hope to see you try and elongate yourself a bit more in the future and maybe get a boost of confidence, because this seems a little timid.
7. Antonio- I liked the concept, I think you could've pushed it harder though, a little more of a bend in the knee to create a bit more tension would've heightened the drama.
8. Juan- I absolutely LOVE your face- that slight overbite of your teeth is incredibly interesting and adorable. But, I think this picture is slightly on the boring side Sad
9. Waldy- I'm not getting much from the face and I wish there was some sort of pose going on. I understand the concept about it being a moody midnight robbery, but it's too dark.
10. Charlo- This is undoubtedly a good picture of you, but it's pretty obvious you didn't actually do the shoot when it was assigned and just sent this in coz it was the closest you could find to the brief from what you already had. I can't stand it when people do that in these competitions. Everyone else put in the effort, so should you.
ELIMINATED: (yep, I woulda only eliminated one Razz)
11. Gerardo- I'm gonna be brutally honest and go ahead and say that I don't think you have very much potential, even for an online comp, there's just nothing really modelly about this, it looks like a still from a bad 90s gangster comedy- no pose, nothing in the face, no fashion element. That girl looks like a friend of mine, btw haha.

WEEK 3- Musical Genres

1. Diego- AMAZING SHOT!! I love everything- the pose, the colours, the makeup, it all just works, Great job!
2. Lukas- that face is DIVINE! So serene and aloof. You nailed the folk/hippie image, I just wish it was full body to make it more fashionable.
3. Juan- this is so suave and sophisticated! Love the shape of the body and the outfit looks AMAZING on you. You've made me want a pair of those pants, so as a model, you've done your job!
4. Felipe- I'm kinda disapponted in this, basically because it looks like you had an awesome set to work with and it fell a little flat, I think you could've done more. It's growing on me though, I like it more the longer I look at it.
5. Charlo- It's not very convincing, it almost looks like you are mocking the style. You get bonus points for having the face a hot body Razz
6. Sam- I'm not convinced AT ALL, there's just no character here. You look like a skinny white boy TRYING to be gangsta and being like "is this right, guys?" haha Razz But, I like that you at least tried to put a fashion edge to it with the legs
7. Gary- The face is awful, let's not lie haha. But I like that you took a risk with the jump. It paid off in the body, but not the face.
8. Gerardo- Again, it's too much of a candid shot and not a model. I do, however, like the character you put into this, I think it's quite funny. But we aren't looking for a comedian Razz
ELIMINATED:
9. Antonio- Totally blank. Your styling was one of the best for the theme, but there's just nothing else about you that tells us what it's about- you need to put that character into the shot, it has no edge whatsoever.

WEEK 4- Halloween

1. Sam- BAM! So friggin intense, I LOVE it! Best of the comp so far!
2. Gary- This is AWESOME! Really great improvement, love the intensity and drama of the face, its really quite creepy!
3. Charlo- I love how quirky this is! It must have been hard to get your legs in that position while jumping and still being completely composed, well done.
4. Felipe- I kinda wished you had lifted your head a little more and stared directly into the camera (your eyes seem a little off-focus), it would've been much more dynamic, but, hey, minor complaint, I think it's a great shot.
5. Diego- I love the hand prop, that's really cool and freaky! I think you may be trying just a teeny bit too hard though.
6. Lukas- Recycling a pose from week 1 already? Razz Haha, I really like this, and it's actually quite hard for me to fault, but I think everyone before you did just a little bit better with their face.
7. Juan- I think without the makeup, it would be quite boring. There's no tension or feeling in the body, its very flat.
ELIMINATED:
8. Gerardo- I am actually starting to see something in your eyes! However, you are against tough competition and this was a really strong week for everyone.

WEEK 5- Dramatic poses

1. Charlo- LOOOOOVE the intensity of the face! Way to smize haha. I don't think it's the best angle to be shooting from, but the movement is great.
2. Diego- Really cool! Its like businessman gone bad haha. It's got intrigue and mystery. You've scrunched your torse a little bit too much though.
3. Felipe- This is really good, great drama in the face. Like the wardrobe aswell, maybe a bit more neck would be nice. I'm not a neck Nazi haha, but you have scrunched your shoulders a little.
4. Lukas- I'm not getting much from the face, but it's one of my favourite poses of the bunch.
5. Juan- LOVE the intensity of the eyes, but the set up is a little boring- more creativity would've made this a great shot.
6 Sam- I don't get it.
ELIMINATED:
7. Gary- You've got a smell-da-poo-poo face going on haha. The bent leg and the wide tie have skewed your proportions and your body looks a little strange.

WEEK 6- Sexy

1. Diego- This looks like a cologne ad! I love that you went for a more sensual style of sexy rather than overt sluttiness haha. And you have very nice nips...I mean, lips Razz
2. Juan- I love this shot! Again, not overtly sexual, but I like that- it looks confident and powerful and power is sexy to a lot of people.
3. Sam- If not for that baby mutant hand, this would be perfection! I am just sinking into those eyes, so soft and alluring!
4. Felipe- You look a little bit unsure about yourself but what I do like about this is the character- you've created a sexy farmer fantasy and that appeal to a lot of people.
5. Lukas- I think you're a really sexy guy, but in this picture, I don't believe that you feel the same way. You seem unsure of yourself.
ELIMINATED:
6. Charlo- One of the best faces in the comp, but he quit anyway so why not eliminate him haha. Looks a little drunk in the pic.

WEEK 7- Fierce Eyes

1. Diego- You look SO much like Jael here! I love the creative of this shot, really cool
2. Lukas- wooooooooah they are fierce eyes! Its like a scene from a nightmare where you're about to steal me away!!
3. Sam- Again, really alluring, you definitely know how to pull people in through your eyes.
ELIMINATED:
4. Felipe- It's just not quite as intense as the other three.

WEEK 8- Unique Men

1. Diego- <3 LOVE THIS!! I love how androgynous you are.
2. Lukas- The little bits of light on your face are a little distracting, I thought it was powder at first and didn't quite get it haha. Looks very suave though.
ELIMINATED:
3. Felipe- disappointing for the Final 3, doesn't seem like a whole heap of effort has gone into it Sad

WINNER- DIEGO!!!!

CALLOUT AVERAGES:

Diego- 2/1/5/2/1/1/1= 1.9
Lukas- 1/2/6/4/5/2/2= 3.1
Sam- 3/6/1/6/3/3= 3.7
Felipe- 4/4/4/3/4/4/3= 3.7
Juan- 8/3/7/5/2= 5
Charlo- 10/5/3/1/6= 5
German- 5
Gary- 6/7/2/7= 5.5
Antonio- 7/9= 8
Waldy- 9
Gerardo- 11/8/8= 9

Last edited by leeleepowerz on Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE - DISCUSSION   WNTM CYCLE - DISCUSSION EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 9:43 am

This is the baseball cycle
Back to top Go down
lukaslohan

lukaslohan

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE - DISCUSSION   WNTM CYCLE - DISCUSSION EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:51 pm

oh thank you leeleepowerz i loved all your critiques about me :3
what is a baseball cycle? like a very amateur one?
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE - DISCUSSION   WNTM CYCLE - DISCUSSION EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:18 pm

lukaslohan wrote:
Nop, it's just a cycle full of bats and balls :p
Back to top Go down
lukaslohan

lukaslohan

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE - DISCUSSION   WNTM CYCLE - DISCUSSION EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:25 pm

lol i may seem an idiot but dopes it mean it was full of skinnies and fats guys? xD
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE - DISCUSSION   WNTM CYCLE - DISCUSSION EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:44 pm

Men have balls, also penis= bats.
This was a cycle full of men
Back to top Go down
Arizona Muse

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE - DISCUSSION   WNTM CYCLE - DISCUSSION EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:46 pm

Lol I just thought about what baseball meant rabbit
Back to top Go down
carcamiiwiis

carcamiiwiis

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE - DISCUSSION   WNTM CYCLE - DISCUSSION EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:19 pm

me too LOL
Back to top Go down
lukaslohan

lukaslohan

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE - DISCUSSION   WNTM CYCLE - DISCUSSION EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:20 pm

Adrian wrote:

xD it's not funny after being explained, i should have thought about that xD ahaha
whatever, you're right pirat
Back to top Go down
carcamiiwiis

carcamiiwiis

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE - DISCUSSION   WNTM CYCLE - DISCUSSION EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:45 pm

its sounds so funny jajaja
Back to top Go down
Chris

Chris

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE - DISCUSSION   WNTM CYCLE - DISCUSSION EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:02 pm

my top 3 favorites are: COURSE FELIPE IS RELAZ AND FIERCE , CHARLO IS NICE BOY, AND ABSOLUTY DIEGOO HE IS AMAZZING
Back to top Go down
leeleepowerz

leeleepowerz

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE - DISCUSSION   WNTM CYCLE - DISCUSSION EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:51 pm

lukaslohan wrote:

Haha I'm glad you're happy Very Happy
And I'm glad I said nice things considering you read it lol
Hopefully the ones I was not so nice to don't see hehe Razz
Back to top Go down
lukaslohan

lukaslohan

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE - DISCUSSION   WNTM CYCLE - DISCUSSION EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:06 pm

leeleepowerz wrote:
lukaslohan wrote:

Haha I'm glad you're happy Very Happy
And I'm glad I said nice things considering you read it lol
Hopefully the ones I was not so nice to don't see hehe Razz

ayeaah, you're a lucky boy! seriously im happy about your critiques, i think i'm fond of you now :$ ahahaha
Back to top Go down
Snammy

Snammy

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE - DISCUSSION   WNTM CYCLE - DISCUSSION EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 8:27 pm

Thanks for the critiques, Leigh! I think I would have fared better this Cycle were you a judge. The judging panel that Cycle was...special. But my pics are also kinda embarrasingly bad xD
Back to top Go down
carcamiiwiis

carcamiiwiis

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE - DISCUSSION   WNTM CYCLE - DISCUSSION EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 11:28 pm

Thanks for the critiques Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Diegoxstar

Diegoxstar

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE - DISCUSSION   WNTM CYCLE - DISCUSSION EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 4:20 pm

Adrian wrote:

OMG Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Chris

Chris

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE - DISCUSSION   WNTM CYCLE - DISCUSSION EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 9:47 pm

My prediccion was:
Winner:Diego
Runner up: Felipe
3: Sam
4:Charlo
5:Lukas
6:Juan
Back to top Go down
Diegoxstar

Diegoxstar

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE - DISCUSSION   WNTM CYCLE - DISCUSSION EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 10:32 pm

^ the same xD
Back to top Go down
carcamiiwiis

carcamiiwiis

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE - DISCUSSION   WNTM CYCLE - DISCUSSION EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 10:32 pm

awwww thanks little bitch
Back to top Go down
Chris

Chris

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE - DISCUSSION   WNTM CYCLE - DISCUSSION EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 6:00 pm

Opinions Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy my calls order Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Week 1:
1.-Charlo
2.-Diego
3.-Juan
4.-Lukas
5.-Felipe
6.-Antonio
7.-Sam
8.-Gary
9.-German
10.-Waldy
11.-Gerardo Horrible photo Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Week 2:
1.-Diego
2.-Felipe
3.-Gary
4.-Charlo
5.-Juan
6.-Sam
7.-Lukas
8.-Antonio
9.-Gerardo
10.-German (elimi) Laughing Laughing Laughing
11.-Waldy(elimini) Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Week 3:
1.-Diego
2.-Charlo
3.-Felipe
4.-Lukas
5.-Juan
6.-Sam
7.-Gary
8.-Gerardo el debio ser eliminado
9.-Antonio(eliminated)
Week 4:
1.-Sam
2.-Felipe
3.-Diego
4.-Lukas
5.-Charlo
6.-Juan
7.-Gary
8.-Gerardo UGLY BOY Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
Week 5:
1.-Diego
2.-Charlo
3.-Lukas
4.-Sam
5.-Felipe
6.-Juan
7.-Gary(Eliminated)HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow
Back to top Go down
Chris

Chris

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE - DISCUSSION   WNTM CYCLE - DISCUSSION EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 6:03 pm

Week 6:
1.-Charlo bye Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
2.-Diego
3.-Sam
4.-Felipe
5.-Lukas
6.-Juan
Back to top Go down
Chris

Chris

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE - DISCUSSION   WNTM CYCLE - DISCUSSION EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 6:05 pm

Week 7.-
1.-Felipe GORGEUS!!!!!!!!!!!
2.-Sam bye bye this shoot is amazzing injust elimination Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
3.-Diego
4.-Lukas
Week 8.-
1.-Diego
2.-Felipe
3.-Lukas

Week final
Congratulations Diego you did amazzing photos!!!!
Back to top Go down
Snammy

Snammy

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE - DISCUSSION   WNTM CYCLE - DISCUSSION EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 7:21 pm

Thanks Chris Razz
Back to top Go down
carcamiiwiis

carcamiiwiis

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE - DISCUSSION   WNTM CYCLE - DISCUSSION EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 8:11 pm

Thanks crazy bitch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE - DISCUSSION   WNTM CYCLE - DISCUSSION Empty

Back to top Go down

WNTM CYCLE - DISCUSSION
Page 1 of 1