Welcome to one of the best NTM of the internet. Being a model needs a little of practice. This is the site that you can practice your skills in a virtual model contest with the same format of ANTM.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

WNTM 5 *PANEL*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
leeleepowerz

PostSubject: Re: WNTM 5 *PANEL*   Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:53 pm

Juan:
WOW! That outfit is incredible!!! You are definitely making garbage bags look fashionable! I love the shape of it. Your face is so strong and it has this really confident maturity that you have lacked in the past. Those eyes are juts FIIIEEEERCEEE!! The one negative thing- I would have pointed my fingers towards the ground when they are positioned like that because it makes your arms look a little short and your hands stumpy. BUT in saying that, this is still a frickin fantastic shot!

Abby:
I really like the mystery of this photo, the lighting is really moody and sinister. I really like the way you are moving your body, too, it's sexy. I don't like the framing of the picture though, you should never cut your legs off like that, especially if there is space above your head. It doesn't take away much from what you look like, except a bit of height, but it just makes the picture less professional and flowy, if you know what I mean. This is probably the most important panel so far and looking back on everyone else's portfolio, I feel that you are still kinda inconsistent and I don;t feel you have created the best possible shot you could have to go into the finals with a bang.

Mitchell:
Oooooh this is so arty! Very interesting shapes and that headpiece is really cool! Unfortunately, I think the face brings the picture down just a little, it's not as strong as everything else in the picture. We all know you give strong face when staring straight into the camera, you just seem to not be as good at soft expressions off camera, so you really need to work on that if you want to win!

Felipe:
WOAH, that outfit is crazy!! Really cool, it's giving me a bit of a ninja vibe and that's really commendable that you not only put an outfit together with recyclables, but that you had another concept in mind, shows great effort and creativity. In saying that, it was a big no-no chopping off the legs at the bottom considering the pants are the main attraction, you really should have made sure the whole of your legs were inside the frame. I know that in the real world that is the photographer's job but in this competition you are everything! Anyway, once again, your face is amazing, your body flawless and you have created an image that is sure to see you in the finals!

GOOD LUCK FINAL 4!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM 5 *PANEL*   Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:12 pm

JUAN
This is such a strong shoot when I saw in first time. i think you looks tall there, your body looks really strong too, a simple pose but for some reason I dont see catalogue. I like how your face looks there I wish more control in the teeth zone, because I actually like the shape of your teeths, your cheekbones looks amazing there too. Nice Background. You did stunning this cycle in compare with cycle one. Just be more proffesional on your sets like this week.

ABBY
Wow, I like this shoot a lot, I mean your face looks so stunning and creepy at the same time. The pose as a Juan is simple but shows confidence. I would have loved to see all your legs like the emotion week. I think you would have look better but saying that I think this shoot is strong. And Im in shock with the piece that you create it looks like a real dress work on that. And be proud of you because this cycle you give a new range of expressions and new sets.

MITCHELL
This shoot is so artistic plus you are "smizing with your eyes" I think you improve this cycle because you make it more further plus you read the critics I think in this show you make amazing shoots for your portfolio. The only negative is that I dont see the brief in 100%. I see this more FASHION AS ART than HF RECYCLE. But you did such a nice job.

FELIPE
Someone is copying NICOLE NINJA shoot pose, I think you did stellar as she did. The outfit is so cool FELIPE I really would have loved it that you make it a jacket because you tend to show your under-arm a lot and its not so modelesque but This shoot is cool and I THINk you dont have a bad shoot in your portfolio. My negative is that you sharpen your shoots a lot and you can see it in the close up, so working on that but saying that you are such an amazing model.

YOU ARE THE STRONGEST FINAL 4 EVAH!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wntm.foroactivo.com
Snammy

PostSubject: Re: WNTM 5 *PANEL*   Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:51 pm

Here you go, final 4 biddies!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diegoxstar

PostSubject: Re: WNTM 5 *PANEL*   Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:34 pm

Diego's Panel

LOL another plastic one xD

Juan: I love the dominatrix outfit, your face is really strong, i'm not crazy about the pose but works for a fashion theme, my only problem is how looks the proportion of your body, waist up is amazing you look really tall, but waist down, your legs look really short, but overall is a strong picture.

Abby: Looks like a Magazine's picture, the dress is fabulous and the shadows work really well, overall is a amazing picture but in this stage in the competition i think that the pose and the face are little bit too safe, girl you know how give amazing poses and strong expressions, i'm not dissapointed with the picture, but I expected more.

Mitchell: I like the overall picture, is really artistic but i see something fashion, probably the symetry of your legs, i like the eyes are really soft but no dead, i'm not sure about the hand on the neck, it takes away model appeal, i like your overall idea, but i would like to see a body outfit like the other contestants, still is a good picture and shows how you've improved in the competition.

Felipe: Those pants are insane, i love how you mix the "samurai warrior" with the recycle theme, my negative is that i would like to see more desing in the upper part. to exception of that everything is really good, the pose, especially the arms and hands are perfection, the face is the strongest that i've seen in you, I see an amazing history, congrats one of your best pictures.

This is the most difficult elimination to date, everyone did fantastic in their own way I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
guestjudge

PostSubject: Re: WNTM 5 *PANEL*   Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:48 pm

THIS IS OUR GUEST JUDGE....EURIS ALONSO. He is a latin model, she is from REPUBLICA DOMINACA.

Hello, My name is Euris Alonso, A young model. My critiques will be really simple and differents.
Felipe & Abby: I think this shoots can work as an editorial. Both are cool and show a model level which is great for this industry saying that I hate the light in each one. But with a professional fix I think this shoot can be a major product because the concept is really cool and modern. Juan & Mitch: Both are artistic for me but since the theme was more like selling recycled clothing. I think Mitch you could do more things because your face is nice there and Juan the face is strong but lacks in a X factor. You guys are cool and I bet with a professional stuff you could look amazing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM 5 *PANEL*   Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:15 pm

I have only 03 photos in my hand, and this photos represent the young people who still in the running towards become WEBCON NEXT TOP MODEL "ALL STAR". This week was the semi.final. I was afraid to do this shoot but I think you were the right people to make it.

FIERCE SHOOT OF THE WEEK

Spoiler:

NEXT ARE

Spoiler:

BOTTOM TWO
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM 5 *PANEL*   Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:32 pm

FINAL

AFTER 10 WEEKS. One of you will be the winner OF THIS ALL STAR CYCLE. So you will do some things.
IN FIRST PLACE you will do your UNIQUE COVER. Its a free theme like always but It have to really HF AND ROMATIC. Are you able to beat ALONSO cover?

IN SECOND PLACE you will do a MOTION EDITORIAL. The video have to have 10 seconds. You will edit it and all the stuff. You just have to give the link. Its for a fragrance campaign. You have to wear the same clothes that you used in your cover. IN THE FINAL 3 SECONDs you have to said "YOUR NAME" AND I'M UNIQUE. FOR EXAMPLE I'M GEORGE & I'M UNIQUE looking the camera and THAT'S ALL.

DEADLINE
Saturday 15th MORNING
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM 5 *PANEL*   Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:03 am

FELIPE
Cover

Motion Editorial

ABBY
Cover

Motion Editorial

JUAN
Cover

Motion Editorial

Last edited by Admin on Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Snammy

PostSubject: Re: WNTM 5 *PANEL*   Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:46 am

Possibly my last video of the Cycle! I wonder if the contestants even watch these xD

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diegoxstar

PostSubject: Re: WNTM 5 *PANEL*   Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:53 am

Diego's Panel... probably the last one O.O

Felipe

Cover: I definitely see romantic, i love the posture and how relax you're. i see a history in your eyes, I'm not sure about if is the best picture for a cover, but still is a amazing picture.

ME: Really simple, but expensive to the same time, i would like to see more things, yeah in 10 seconds is difficult but not imposible, i don't like the way that you hug yourself, still you look like a model.

Abby

Cover: I love this picture the expression, the tension, really great, i would like to see you with another outfit, a dress probably, that would have given a better shape to your body, still is great picture, not sure like cover, but really good anyways.

ME: I love this because you look like you're enjoying the moment, and yeah you did a lot of things (yeah you had 7 second more) but still i'm very impressed with your work, you showed something happy, spontaneous, but also mysterious, nice job.

Juan

Cover: Your features are amazing I love the eyes, a little bit melancholic but very strong, I think that works for a cover for sure and it's unique, but i don't see something "romantic", that was supposed for this shoot, still it's an amazing COVER.

ME: I'm grateful to see something different, i love how even in 10 second i see a kind of bacstage which is cool, but i have the same "problem" with the cover, you showed your uniqueness, but i think that is too much "crazy", let me explain, probably you needed show something more romantic, elegant and fluid instead of edgy/crazy, yeah is related to the cover, but not related to the overall theme.

If someone has questions about my criticism, no doubt to ask me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM 5 *PANEL*   Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:13 pm

ITS TIME FOR OUR GUEST JUDGE. SHE IS BRIANA WNTM CYCLE 4 WINNER afro

click on the image

Last edited by Admin on Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM 5 *PANEL*   Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:42 pm

FELIPE
You look hf dead for me there but I see the romantic feeling. I like your face and how your hair looks. The eyes are strong, the pose is good but makes your legs short but overall is a nice shoot. Your M.E. is cool, I like everything I wish you used the same clothes but it's a solid work. Hate the music though.

ABBY
Yeah I wish you used a dress but this shoot is so cool. Your face looks so stunning there and the pose show a great confidence. I think I see a cover because is a great background and the pose is simple. Your M.E. girl the best thing of the season. You looks so stunning, strong, misterious, dark, feminine. Its a great work.

JUAN
I think the angle of the face is not in your favor, you can look much better. But its probably the strongest cover in the bunch, because its look like a real cover. I know which model you used as an inspiration. The M.E. Its too much for me, a little over the top in the end. I like your facial expressions though because it shows how unique you a
re.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM 5 *PANEL*   Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:42 pm

WHO IS WNTM ALL STAR?

FINAL BATTLE
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46w5zqlzCfA

JUDGES VOTE with a reason.

Back to top Go down