Webcon Next Top Model
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to one of the best NTM of the internet. Being a model needs a little of practice. This is the site that you can practice your skills in a virtual model contest with the same format of ANTM.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WNTM *HOUSE*

Go down 
+16
Diegoxstar
Ryan
Snammy
leeleepowerz
FierceRokstar
Emalyne
West
lukaslohan
oceangirl909
Adrian
Guido
Arizona Muse
British George
Chris
carcamiiwiis
Admin
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

WNTM *HOUSE* - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WNTM *HOUSE*   WNTM *HOUSE* - Page 19 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 9:48 pm

SOMEONE CAN MAKE THE CALL OUT CHART by far, please?
Back to top Go down
http://wntm.foroactivo.com
carcamiiwiis

carcamiiwiis

PostSubject: Re: WNTM *HOUSE*   WNTM *HOUSE* - Page 19 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 9:49 pm

Fun fact of my photo

- The ants climb my leg
- I tried all the fucking day to remove the paint and the glue
Back to top Go down
Arizona Muse

PostSubject: Re: WNTM *HOUSE*   WNTM *HOUSE* - Page 19 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 9:54 pm

carcamiiwiis wrote:

That always happens to me as well Laughing
Back to top Go down
FierceRokstar

FierceRokstar

PostSubject: Re: WNTM *HOUSE*   WNTM *HOUSE* - Page 19 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 10:11 pm

Juan wrote:
carcamiiwiis wrote:

same here, especially w. the futuristic shoot.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ModelManiaTV
carcamiiwiis

carcamiiwiis

PostSubject: Re: WNTM *HOUSE*   WNTM *HOUSE* - Page 19 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 10:18 pm

FierceRokstar wrote:
Juan wrote:
carcamiiwiis wrote:

Me in the zodiac shoot - futuristic :p

@Juan Hows it going with the opening :p
Back to top Go down
Arizona Muse

PostSubject: Re: WNTM *HOUSE*   WNTM *HOUSE* - Page 19 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 10:21 pm

carcamiiwiis wrote:
FierceRokstar wrote:
Juan wrote:
carcamiiwiis wrote:

good, actually Very Happy
I'm still not sure about the song. I was thinking of Antm allstars' one.
Back to top Go down
carcamiiwiis

carcamiiwiis

PostSubject: Re: WNTM *HOUSE*   WNTM *HOUSE* - Page 19 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 10:23 pm

Juan wrote:
carcamiiwiis wrote:
FierceRokstar wrote:
Juan wrote:
carcamiiwiis wrote:

good, actually Very Happy
I'm still not sure about the song. I was thinking of Antm allstars' one.

Me too actually it sound good i cant wait to see it
Back to top Go down
Snammy

Snammy

PostSubject: Re: WNTM *HOUSE*   WNTM *HOUSE* - Page 19 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 10:26 pm

My video should be up within the next hour. I'm tired so I might be a bit blunt. Hope you enjoy, either way! flower
Back to top Go down
VanityEgo

VanityEgo

PostSubject: Re: WNTM *HOUSE*   WNTM *HOUSE* - Page 19 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 10:46 pm

Okay.

• Mitchell
The body and the face look really good. My advice for the next times is to put yourself slightly on the right of the picture, because the eye's glance slides from left to right, so being on the right keeps the attention of the viewer.
My biggest concern with the picture is Chocolate evokes sensuality, and I'm not too sure that your body language and expression translate that. The pose and stare are strong, but not necessarily appropriate.
Shooting nude was a bold move, and I give you kudos for that.

• Gabe
You might get your second FCO in a raw. The candy may not be positioned in the most attractive way, but the eyes and the expression, as well as your body position, translate joy, happiness, playfulness and innocence, which is exactly what I'm expecting to see when I think of candy.

• Felipe
The whole picture really works, it's striking and colourful. However, when looking more attentively, there is a rather awkward amount of wrong that pops out. I don't get the eye make-up, it hinders your expression from thoroughly shining through, the brown smarties look like moles, which is vile, and the armpits may need a little trimming.

• Abby
It's a pretty photograph, but it does not match the theme enough to my taste. The make-up is flawless, even though it could've been more pushed, but then you might have lost some precision, and it would have ended up counter-productive.
When editing, pay attention not to accidentally crop a body part, like, say, a finger. Whilst I'm on about editing, I think you could have had some giant lollipops behind you, and the set would have looked perfect.

• Chrisitan
I see commitment and drive here. Unfortunately, I'm afraid I also see red eyes probably due to a make-up malfunction. It's too bad, because the whole shot is stunning, and it would have deserved a FCO, if it wasn't for the junkie eyes.

• Lukas
See, you look majestic here. It would have been a little more strategic to use the pink fabric to wrap your arms into it, so it would have looked like a candy wrapping. I'm afraid the lollipop is anecdotal here, yet candy was supposed to be a central piece of the photoshoot. I've also pointed out a confidence problem earlier. Keep in mind that if you start considering your future in the competition from a pessimistic perspective, it leaves the door open for other people to do so.

• Agustin
Once again, there's a gap between the colourful composition and the facial expression. I'm reading scary or kind of sexy in your eyes, but the environment is definitely playful, joyful, innocent, and it's reinforced by the fact the body painting's childish aspect. Your left hand would have worked in another context, and the armpit hairs are not really flattering. It's really annoying because there are so many good ideas in that picture, but I'm afraid there's a lack of inner cohesion.

• Juan
Your face looks eksspehnssssivvv'. It's a too bad that the whole shot looks like a colour photoshoot with a lollipop prop, and I would've used more paint for the torso, but you can carry heavy make-up, for sure. I see the same problem as in Christian's picture, that is your eyes may have been affected by the painting, but it's not as blatant as in his case.

Tough week. Eliminating just one person will be really hard, never mind two.

Personal COO:
#1 Gabe
#2 Felipe
#3 Juan (would have been second or first if the picture had matched the theme more)
#4 Mitchell
#5 Christian
#6 Abby

B2:
Lukas - Agustin

Not sure who I'd eliminate. I see more modelling potential in Lukas, at this point, but Agustin's creativity exceeds Lukas's efforts in that field (although I understand that it may not be easy to find a place to shoot while being covered in paint), not to mention Lukas's demeanour.

Last edited by VanityEgo on Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
carcamiiwiis

carcamiiwiis

PostSubject: Re: WNTM *HOUSE*   WNTM *HOUSE* - Page 19 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 10:53 pm

Thanks vanity i apreciate it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Arizona Muse

PostSubject: Re: WNTM *HOUSE*   WNTM *HOUSE* - Page 19 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 10:58 pm

Yeah, thanks VanityEgo too! Very Happy

Admin wrote:
SOMEONE CAN MAKE THE CALL OUT CHART by far, please?

Here it is Very Happy :

WNTM *HOUSE* - Page 19 Wcm5allstarswiki
Back to top Go down
VanityEgo

VanityEgo

PostSubject: Re: WNTM *HOUSE*   WNTM *HOUSE* - Page 19 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 11:55 pm

Call-out averages, without taking proportions into account:

Felipe: 2,5
Gabe: 4,8
Abby: 5
Christian: 5,3
Lukas: 5,8
Mitchell: 6,2
Juan: 6,3
Agustin: 7

While Mitchell may have a low COA, his progression is by far the best in the bunch.
Lukas has been regressing for 3 weeks now, and Gabe has had the most extreme progression.
Back to top Go down
Drew.

Drew.

PostSubject: Re: WNTM *HOUSE*   WNTM *HOUSE* - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 12:30 am

FierceRokstar wrote:
fun facts about my photo:
-I took it a few hours ago
-I had a hangover while taking it
-I stole my moms hershey's chocolate syrup
-I shot completely nude

WNTM *HOUSE* - Page 19 Lens18237691_1311936679me-gusta-meme

Lawd, I've been reading way too many rage comics. Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM *HOUSE*   WNTM *HOUSE* - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 1:59 am

THANKS JUAN! cheers
AND YEAH! USE THE ANTM ALL STAR MUSIC INTRO Smile
Back to top Go down
lukaslohan

lukaslohan

PostSubject: Re: WNTM *HOUSE*   WNTM *HOUSE* - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 1:52 pm

FierceRokstar wrote:
Lukas I do actually like your shot though
(more than a couple of other's)
but I don't think there's enough CANDY lol :]

thanks, and yes, I knew that not having enough candies was going to be my issue, and also the fact that I dont use make up or paint..it's so difficult to do it in a house full of people and with no privacy at all :/ I knew that was going to be my issue since the beginning of the competition and I also warned George for this..but he told me I should try..that's why im dont even expext to win... I know creativity and using all this shits is very important to continue here... but weel, it's ok..I'm glad I made at last this far
Back to top Go down
carcamiiwiis

carcamiiwiis

PostSubject: Re: WNTM *HOUSE*   WNTM *HOUSE* - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:14 pm

I love this parties im little drunk today
Back to top Go down
VanityEgo

VanityEgo

PostSubject: Re: WNTM *HOUSE*   WNTM *HOUSE* - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:27 pm

lukaslohan wrote:
FierceRokstar wrote:
Lukas I do actually like your shot though
(more than a couple of other's)
but I don't think there's enough CANDY lol :]

thanks, and yes, I knew that not having enough candies was going to be my issue, and also the fact that I dont use make up or paint..it's so difficult to do it in a house full of people and with no privacy at all :/ I knew that was going to be my issue since the beginning of the competition and I also warned George for this..but he told me I should try..that's why im dont even expext to win... I know creativity and using all this shits is very important to continue here... but weel, it's ok..I'm glad I made at last this far
Excuses, negativity again... You've shown that you could compensate your lack of props through some simple editing, so while I do agree that the lack of privacy hinders you from going extremely creative in the way you use props, you managed to get extremely convincing results with basic editing and a really strong poses. This time, the pose is undeniably strong, it just lacks some artificial help.

If you survive this week, please, stop focusing about what you couldn't have done, and start concentrating on what you've already done and what you can do, because you can do really well.
Back to top Go down
Snammy

Snammy

PostSubject: Re: WNTM *HOUSE*   WNTM *HOUSE* - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 8:42 pm

Leigh, your picture is so cuuuute! cat
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM *HOUSE*   WNTM *HOUSE* - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 8:52 pm

GEORGE IS MODELLING IN LONDON NOW...HE WILL BE PROB. NEXT PANEL
WNTM *HOUSE* - Page 19 294184_209168932480979_162823410448865_586916_1414936685_n
Back to top Go down
leeleepowerz

leeleepowerz

PostSubject: Re: WNTM *HOUSE*   WNTM *HOUSE* - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 9:08 pm

Haha thanks Sammy! I fished it off of my Myspace which I have not been to for like 3 years. It was an interesting trip down memory lane, that's for sure haha

and ZOMG, you go George! Hawt pic!
Back to top Go down
FierceRokstar

FierceRokstar

PostSubject: Re: WNTM *HOUSE*   WNTM *HOUSE* - Page 19 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 1:17 am

I think I had better shots this week, but the chosen shot
was definitely the most different.

I'm ready to see the elimination though, I feel like it's
gonna be all over the place... so idk who's gonna get called when.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM *HOUSE*   WNTM *HOUSE* - Page 19 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 1:47 am

SO TRUE! THE CALL OUT is crazy actually, BUT PERSONALLY im not interest in call out avarage and all the stuff I like to see more progression...I think the person who in the bottom two is there because maybe some judges want to see a new side of him BUT SAYING THAT I THINK HE WILL ROCK NEXT SHOOT!
Back to top Go down
FierceRokstar

FierceRokstar

PostSubject: Re: WNTM *HOUSE*   WNTM *HOUSE* - Page 19 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 2:07 am

OMG I almost cried... Sad
Back to top Go down
leeleepowerz

leeleepowerz

PostSubject: Re: WNTM *HOUSE*   WNTM *HOUSE* - Page 19 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 3:20 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
carcamiiwiis

carcamiiwiis

PostSubject: Re: WNTM *HOUSE*   WNTM *HOUSE* - Page 19 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 1:25 pm

What is the enxt assigment because today is monday Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WNTM *HOUSE*   WNTM *HOUSE* - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

WNTM *HOUSE*
Page 19 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next