Webcon Next Top Model
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to one of the best NTM of the internet. Being a model needs a little of practice. This is the site that you can practice your skills in a virtual model contest with the same format of ANTM.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WNTM *HOUSE*

Go down 
+16
Diegoxstar
Ryan
Snammy
leeleepowerz
FierceRokstar
Emalyne
West
lukaslohan
oceangirl909
Adrian
Guido
Arizona Muse
British George
Chris
carcamiiwiis
Admin
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
carcamiiwiis

carcamiiwiis

WNTM *HOUSE* - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WNTM *HOUSE*   WNTM *HOUSE* - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 8:27 pm

The really crush my heart i don fell fine in the last days and it was painful
Back to top Go down
VanityEgo

VanityEgo

PostSubject: Re: WNTM *HOUSE*   WNTM *HOUSE* - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 8:44 pm

leeleepowerz wrote:
Abby- the most inconsistent
*Dramatic maracas noise which is always played when the downfall critique comes out of one the judges' mouth*

The most consistent contestant has been Felipe, so far. Mitchell is really improving and I like that.
I think Gabe is the most inconsistent contestant, because of the difference between the best and the worst he can deliver. Juan comes after him in terms of inconsistence.

Abby, to me, goes up and down between the top and the middle of the pack. Same with Christian, except Abby has impressed me more than he has.

I'm sorry but I think Agustin is the weakest contestant, and I hope he steps it up a notch this week, because I haven't found him outstanding so far, he actually peaked at the middle of the pack, in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM *HOUSE*   WNTM *HOUSE* - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:23 pm

I need some FUNNY CONFESSIONAL from some contestant I want to see some ANGELEA!
IN THE END THIS IS A SHOW AND if you bring drama you will be in the finale!
Back to top Go down
http://wntm.foroactivo.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM *HOUSE*   WNTM *HOUSE* - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:25 pm

I ONLY HAVE GABE SHOOT cheers
IF ANYONE DOESNT SEND ME TOMORROW!
GABE WILL BE THE WINNER!
AND WE CAN SEE THE "HOT" CYCLE 6 cat
Back to top Go down
Diegoxstar

Diegoxstar

PostSubject: Re: WNTM *HOUSE*   WNTM *HOUSE* - Page 21 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 3:48 am

So, the 4 past cycles aren't enough hot? Kill yourself bitch Laughing
Back to top Go down
Snammy

Snammy

PostSubject: Re: WNTM *HOUSE*   WNTM *HOUSE* - Page 21 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 8:41 am

TBH Cycle 2 might have been the hottest, if we really want to go there. rabbit Cycle 1 was half and half, if you will cherry
Back to top Go down
VanityEgo

VanityEgo

PostSubject: Re: WNTM *HOUSE*   WNTM *HOUSE* - Page 21 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 9:26 am

Snammy wrote:
TBH Cycle 2 might have been the hottest, if we really want to go there. rabbit Cycle 1 was half and half, if you will cherry
I agree, C2 has seen the best bunch of male flesh ever. I'm still not over Branden and Alonso's bodies.
Back to top Go down
FierceRokstar

FierceRokstar

PostSubject: Re: WNTM *HOUSE*   WNTM *HOUSE* - Page 21 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 9:34 am

been working non stop all week, but its the weekend
& I'm OFF.!!!!!!! Very Happy which means I will be shooting
& posting crazy vids (hopefully)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ModelManiaTV
Arizona Muse

PostSubject: Re: WNTM *HOUSE*   WNTM *HOUSE* - Page 21 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 9:55 am

I'll shoot today too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM *HOUSE*   WNTM *HOUSE* - Page 21 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 4:35 pm

I only need 3 shoots cheers
Back to top Go down
VanityEgo

VanityEgo

PostSubject: Re: WNTM *HOUSE*   WNTM *HOUSE* - Page 21 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 4:39 pm

There has been no double elimination so far, I wonder how long it will stay that way.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM *HOUSE*   WNTM *HOUSE* - Page 21 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 5:39 pm

OH VANITY EGO, maybe its time for a double cut :O

BTW I ONLY NEED MITCH SHOOT as always Rolling Eyes lol!

btw I LOVE THIS FACE----> Rolling Eyes (SO ANGELEA)
Back to top Go down
VanityEgo

VanityEgo

PostSubject: Re: WNTM *HOUSE*   WNTM *HOUSE* - Page 21 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 6:01 pm

Well making a double elimination for the sake of it would be useless.

Don't worry about Mitch, I'm sure he's been posing his ass off.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM *HOUSE*   WNTM *HOUSE* - Page 21 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 9:43 pm

PANEL IN AN HOUR I HAVE TO GO!
BTW JUAN DO THE OPENING :3 Cool
Back to top Go down
Arizona Muse

PostSubject: Re: WNTM *HOUSE*   WNTM *HOUSE* - Page 21 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 10:18 pm

I'm doing it!
Back to top Go down
Snammy

Snammy

PostSubject: Re: WNTM *HOUSE*   WNTM *HOUSE* - Page 21 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 11:42 pm

Judged because I have nothing better to do tonight xD Oh my life.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM *HOUSE*   WNTM *HOUSE* - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 1:05 am

I HOPE JUAN IS DOING the intro <3
Back to top Go down
VanityEgo

VanityEgo

PostSubject: Re: WNTM *HOUSE*   WNTM *HOUSE* - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 9:41 am

Okaaay the bitch is back!

Before I begin, I want to congratulate Abby on being the only one who got close to what the styling was supposed to be!
Last week, I gave someone a suggestion, which was to put themselves at the right of the picture, because the human glance goes from left to right, so the subject more eye-catching when it's on the right (I got that advice from my BF, who is an amateur photographer lol), and there are some examples of pictures that could have turned out (even) better had the person been on the right.

Another thing I am not happy about is the black & white. I don't know if you sent the picture like that or if George edited it, but I hate it. It's too obvious and it actually tarnishes the contrast between the sad soul you're portraying and the background, which is full of life. It was appropriate (and borderline compulsory) in some cases, it wasn't necessary in most pictures. It is true that you only need three colours to portray gothic, that is black, white, and red, but I believe it's a stronger statement to leave the rest of the picture as it is and let the gothness "shine" through (well, it's actually the opposite of shining, but still catching the attention).

Okay.

Juan • Panic
Your Panic look is more like a Bitch Please look meets disgust. The photo is great overall, but is it enough to have a great photo if it does not respect the assignment at this point of the competition? I don't know.

Abby • Sadness
I love the body language. It shows the kind of sadness that makes you do things that you're going to regret at some point, in a self-destruction purpose. The one negative point I have is you lack some neck, but it's ok, you have these long legs to compensate.

Gabe • Confidence
I'm reading cockiness and haughtiness here. You backed it up with a hot body, but I'm afraid I'm not a big fan of your picture. It's off-centred, your foot could've been on that carpet, as though it was a pedestal, and that would have made the cockiness work. Moreover, I'm afraid the black and white is the only thing that connects you to the gothic theme.
Although I don't like the picture, I will say that it's not elimination-worthy.

Agustin • Agressive
This is a good example of props being counter-productive. The lines you painted on your face are too much, some heavy eye-shadow would have been well enough. The composition isn't really convincing, you could've been in the shadow of your trees and the result would have been more convincing. I don't get the umbrella, it gives an unflattering shadow to your face.
Ok. I may have been harsh, but I'm not done, I actually some things in your picture. Your expression, first of all, although I'm not certain I read aggressive. Then the strength in your arms. The position of your leg is cool too. That's all. But that shows that you've done your job.

Mitchell • Guilty
It may have taken some time to get your picture (and I don't blame you for that), but one has to admit that the result is stunning. The main body language point I'm going to give you kudos for is your shoulders: they convey a certain lack of self-confidence which is definitely believable when portraying guilt. I kind of like the urban twist to your styling, but it's more ubran rock than urban goth.
Now let's talk about your expression. I - love - it. It's like the guilt is killing you inside.

Felipe • Sadness
Ok your change of assignment was questionable, but you delivered a stunning picture, so that's fine. I have nothing bad to say about that picture, I even like the position of your legs, which Sam had a problem with. Kudos for the shoulder language too.

Christian • Adoration
The one thing that kills the concept is the fact that you're turning to the camera. It kills the whole worship story. What I read is "look at me, I'm supposed to be worshipping", as opposed to you being caught worshipping. You should have been on both knees dared the full profile, or you should've asked the one who took the picture to turn a little bit so we could see your face and the whole worship temple.
The make-up is nonetheless flawless. I like some ideas of the styling, but I have to warn you that it'll only get you so far. Again, less is more. In that peculiar case, you could've done without the jeans and pull-over. It would've given you a pathetic look, but it would have worked so well with your assignment. Like Diego, I do appreciate the styling effort you put in every single picture and I hope you have lots of fun doing that.

Okaaay. I hope you won't take all these critiques personally, I just really like this game and I hope that they can help you.

Last edited by VanityEgo on Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
carcamiiwiis

carcamiiwiis

PostSubject: Re: WNTM *HOUSE*   WNTM *HOUSE* - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 12:01 pm

Thanks Vanity !!
Back to top Go down
VanityEgo

VanityEgo

PostSubject: Re: WNTM *HOUSE*   WNTM *HOUSE* - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 12:06 pm

carcamiiwiis wrote:
Thanks Vanity !!
You're welcome!

Actually, I forgot to say that you look like you're bearing all the weight of your sadness on your shoulders, and that's really interesting!
Back to top Go down
carcamiiwiis

carcamiiwiis

PostSubject: Re: WNTM *HOUSE*   WNTM *HOUSE* - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 12:13 pm

VanityEgo wrote:
carcamiiwiis wrote:
Thanks Vanity !!
You're welcome!

Actually, I forgot to say that you look like you're bearing all the weight of your sadness on your shoulders, and that's really interesting!

my shoulders are sad Sad
Back to top Go down
lukaslohan

lukaslohan

PostSubject: Re: WNTM *HOUSE*   WNTM *HOUSE* - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 11:41 pm

Hi! im back (? ahaha oh i miss the nerves of being judged :_

This panel was kind of week I think..but maybe because it was difficult to make it. anyway I loved almost everyone. Mitchell doesnt look like guilty but her picture is amazing in a fashion way. Felipe, as always, took an amazing picture.
my fco would be sth like

1º felipe
2º Mitch
3º Abby
4º Cristian
5º Juan
6º Gabe
7º Agustin

Back to top Go down
FierceRokstar

FierceRokstar

PostSubject: Re: WNTM *HOUSE*   WNTM *HOUSE* - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 2:42 am

I have a question for everyone...

Who do you think will make the Final 3?
Back to top Go down
FierceRokstar

FierceRokstar

PostSubject: Re: WNTM *HOUSE*   WNTM *HOUSE* - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 2:44 am

lukaslohan wrote:
Mitchell doesnt look like guilty but her picture is amazing in a fashion way.

Thanks gurl.!!! Very Happy LoL
Back to top Go down
VanityEgo

VanityEgo

PostSubject: Re: WNTM *HOUSE*   WNTM *HOUSE* - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 3:52 am

FierceRokstar wrote:
I have a question for everyone...

Who do you think will make the Final 3?
Well so far, I think you and Felipe are the most likely to land there.

As for the third slot, it really depends on how Abby and Juan will perform in the future weeks, given they have been rather inconsistent. Christian also has a shot at being part of the F3 if he proves that he can produce a good picture without relying on styling. Finally, if Gabe survives this week, which is uncertain at this point, he would probably be neck in neck with Juan and Abby.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WNTM *HOUSE*   WNTM *HOUSE* - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

WNTM *HOUSE*
Page 21 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26  Next