Webcon Next Top Model
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to one of the best NTM of the internet. Being a model needs a little of practice. This is the site that you can practice your skills in a virtual model contest with the same format of ANTM.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE"

Go down 
+16
TransformedBree
sammy
Tácita
Diegoxstar
OliverFresh
carcamiiwiis
scotloop
sparrowthesupermodel
EvilPudding
FierceRokstar
Snammy
Rachums
Drew.
Rain
VanityEgo
Admin
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Snammy

Snammy

WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE" - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE" - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 10:31 pm

LOL Did I say your name like how Andrei does? If so then yes it was definitely a joke xD Sorry about that xD hahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
xxxxxx

xxxxxx

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE" - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 10:33 pm

Snammy wrote:
LOL Did I say your name like how Andrei does? If so then yes it was definitely a joke xD Sorry about that xD hahahahahahaha
lol don't apologize thats rly adorbs and funny, i just wondered if you knew.

Also how you called me a fierce "person" I wonder if you're onto meeeee mwhaahaha
Back to top Go down
Snammy

Snammy

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE" - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 10:35 pm

Hahaha whatchoo talkin bout grrl? That I'm onto the fact that you're fierce? Bc then yeah, I did notice that xD

Also, I wish I had known I looked like utter shit in my video before I posted it. Oh well; it's too late. It can't be undone now.
Back to top Go down
carcamiiwiis

carcamiiwiis

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE" - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 10:35 pm

I hope i say it right pale
Back to top Go down
VanityEgo

VanityEgo

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE" - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 10:42 pm

I'm disappointed with the actual pronunciation of your name Miles, the one I had in mind was so much more High Fashion Laughing
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE" - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 10:44 pm

OH I DONT GET IT LOL XD
MILES DO A CONFESSIONAL WITH the pronunciation PLEASE.
Back to top Go down
http://wntm.foroactivo.com
xxxxxx

xxxxxx

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE" - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 10:58 pm

my name is pronounced the same as miles aldridge :-]
sorry if its not fashion enough lol I'll change it just for you andrei <3

and likeeee i would do a confessional but my voice is hideous and you'll all hate me lolol
Back to top Go down
carcamiiwiis

carcamiiwiis

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE" - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 10:58 pm

Please answer my question i sai it right i feel dumb
Back to top Go down
xxxxxx

xxxxxx

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE" - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 11:25 pm

carcamiiwiis wrote:
Please answer my question i sai it right i feel dumb
I don't know how to answer it any clearer! but its okay to say it however you want its cute <3

okay if you go on this site and click the thingy the girl says 33 miles out loud
ignore the 33 part. the miles part is how you say my name.
http://www.forvo.com/word/33_miles/
Back to top Go down
xxxxxx

xxxxxx

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE" - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 1:14 am

omg i'm like convinced that im getting cut this week ;____;
Back to top Go down
Tácita

Tácita

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE" - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 1:34 am

milesvogue wrote:

Relax, you have an amazing COO now! I'm pretty sure you won't get cut Smile
Back to top Go down
xxxxxx

xxxxxx

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE" - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 2:18 am

Tácita wrote:
milesvogue wrote:

Relax, you have an amazing COO now! I'm pretty sure you won't get cut Smile

Thanks so much <3 <3
hoping so!
Back to top Go down
VanityEgo

VanityEgo

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE" - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 2:58 am

You're not getting cut, silly.

Brianna I loved your last panel, it was so cute how you were struggling through the whole thing Laughing You didn't sound focused, it really seems like these pictures didn't inspire you at all Laughing

I watched the video at Uni and cracked up a couple of times, especially when you were talking about Jayne and Omar Laughing I may still be a little drunk, but I actually giggle at every time I think of how you talked about Jayne's woohoo. Cucka, or whatever it was, sounds like an actual name, and the association with her meme face is simply priceless.

This is going to be a long day for me.
Back to top Go down
TransformedBree

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE" - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 5:57 pm

Miles, you shouldnt be going anywhere.

Omg. I was sooooo tired, i barely remember what i said. But. Honesty is the best policy.
Back to top Go down
FierceRokstar

FierceRokstar

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE" - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 12:53 am

wow, I've been outa the WNTM loop :-/

but yeah I don't think you'll get cut miles.
no offence to anyone but there's definitely bigger
fish to fry. LoL. & you're now one of my favs.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ModelManiaTV
VanityEgo

VanityEgo

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE" - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 7:41 am

TransformedBree wrote:

Omg. I was sooooo tired, i barely remember what i said. But. Honesty is the best policy.
Well I agree with pretty much everything you said, especially the "Sam, you're god" part.
Back to top Go down
Snammy

Snammy

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE" - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 11:23 am

VanityEgo wrote:
TransformedBree wrote:

Well I agree with pretty much everything you said, especially the "Sam, you're god" part.
Sad

That's not the most disparaging thing I've heard from a WNTM person in the past few days though Razz THEN AGAIN I'm not a deity nor do I think anyone should see me that way so I guess I shouldn't take offense. Just sleep deprived and..stuff xD

Also, Brianna I just watched yours. You look hawt! And COO-CA. PAHAHAHAHAHAHA Lovesssss it cat SCHEISSSE AAH IF I AM A GOD U ARE GAWDESK LOVE YOU LONG TIME ahjfHSALDJGKhADLKJ and I'm done!
Back to top Go down
xxxxxx

xxxxxx

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE" - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 12:26 pm

FierceRokstar wrote:
wow, I've been outa the WNTM loop :-/

but yeah I don't think you'll get cut miles.
no offence to anyone but there's definitely bigger
fish to fry. LoL. & you're now one of my favs.

awww wow Thanks so much n___n
I feel better now. I need to just focus on the next shoot.
Also omg breeeeeee
I went back and looked at your cycle for the first time and i was amazeddddd
your legs and skin and body and just
dang gurl
get it.

<3

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE" - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 2:22 pm

I think the same (:
Back to top Go down
TransformedBree

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE" - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 2:43 pm

Snammy wrote:
VanityEgo wrote:
TransformedBree wrote:

Sad

That's not the most disparaging thing I've heard from a WNTM person in the past few days though Razz THEN AGAIN I'm not a deity nor do I think anyone should see me that way so I guess I shouldn't take offense. Just sleep deprived and..stuff xD

Also, Brianna I just watched yours. You look hawt! And COO-CA. PAHAHAHAHAHAHA Lovesssss it cat SCHEISSSE AAH IF I AM A GOD U ARE GAWDESK LOVE YOU LONG TIME ahjfHSALDJGKhADLKJ and I'm done!

Ah tankyou Andrei. I just agreed with everything he said which makes him gawd.

OMG BOO you seem a little on the hyper side hahah. Me loves you long tyme tooooooo.

Miles, tankyou vurry much. The same for you. You're the most high fashion to me...then my bb andrei.
Back to top Go down
Snammy

Snammy

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE" - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 2:56 pm

Haha, I told you I'm kinda going nuts. Blame lack of sleep plus... circumstances, if you will. :S

Anyway, congrats on your FCO little Snandrei! This Cycle's going by pretty quickly, eh? Looking forward to the next panel!
Back to top Go down
Diegoxstar

Diegoxstar

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE" - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 9:58 pm

I feel sad about the elimination Sad
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE" - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 10:00 pm

BTW brianna i send you a lot of messages about that you dont have to forget to send your call out order LOL XD
Back to top Go down
VanityEgo

VanityEgo

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE" - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 10:07 pm

TransformedBree wrote:

Ah tankyou Andrei. I just agreed with everything he said which makes him gawd.

Miles, tankyou vurry much. The same for you. You're the most high fashion to me...then my bb andrei.
Same here! And thanks!

@Sam: Thaaanks!! I'm glad it finally happened, now I have two goals: the first one is not to get Clarked, the second is to get another FCO.
Don't worry too much about the "circumstances". And if you need help, you can count on our weird connexion!

I'm not inspired for a confessional right now, ugh.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE" - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 10:49 pm

I CANT!
Actually we have our first Clark'd this cycle XD
BTW

RAIN YOUR CONFESSIONAL is so cool and girl you have such a STUNNING face, I enjoy it :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE" - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE"
Page 15 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next