Webcon Next Top Model
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to one of the best NTM of the internet. Being a model needs a little of practice. This is the site that you can practice your skills in a virtual model contest with the same format of ANTM.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL"

Go down 
+3
Snammy
carcamiiwiis
Admin
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL" Empty
PostSubject: WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL" EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 11:08 pm

1º PHOTOSHOOT
WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL" BqMgyWNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL" M0zPL
CHECK more examples here: http://rtvgames.com/showthread.php?t=37444

Welcome guys, your first shoot is quite sexy but with a edge. You will pose with bikinis but you have to bring an interesting elegant pose, I want that you find a one color background. I will edit the water. If some of you know how to add the water just tell me. BTW in the boy case you have to wear shorts or aqua boxers.

DEADLINE
Saturday 22th
Back to top Go down
http://wntm.foroactivo.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL" EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 11:58 am

NADIA
WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL" 305138_199354426805833_100001938302845_423456_688236470_n

SANTANA
WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL" Santanad

ANGELO
WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL" 99147551

ERICA
WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL" 305138_199354416805834_100001938302845_423455_916043750_n

OMAR
WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL" 305138_199354430139166_100001938302845_423457_916794787_n

HUYEN
WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL" Sinttulo5ky

RAIN
WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL" 297197_199355033472439_100001938302845_423458_173444649_n

YVONNE
WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL" Sinttulo17w

ANDREI
WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL" 305138_199354410139168_100001938302845_423454_73702702_n

MILES
WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL" 305138_199354403472502_100001938302845_423453_2091396149_n

JAYNE
WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL" Jaynez

OLIVIER

WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL" 47183416

*JEM JEM QUIT because he was criticized for one contestant that he was a little feminine is his week's picture so he couldn't handle the critique.

Last edited by Admin on Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
carcamiiwiis

carcamiiwiis

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL" EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 2:00 pm

WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL" Da7c.th

Hi guys Im felipe cycle 5 allstars winner and i will be your judge PD: Sorry for my bad english

Nadia: I like your picture looks very calm and smooth the only thing I dislike is the fact that you do not look as if you launched water in your body but others things in the photo is very well done.

Santana: Hello sexy. The way you pose is very sexy which is good because it sells the bikini but I feel you make mistake in because the angle makes your head look a little small in compare with you body

Angelo: I do not like the photo, your body looks great but your expression is too blank I do not see a intention like OHH you throw me water i pose fierce something like that. I think you can do better

Erica: I've seen this photo before but I dont care, You could have worked more´in your pose becaue is great your the only one who turned his back to camera which is good but i think if you have more work in your face the photo probably be one of my favorites

Omar: A commercial photograph something different to others and it looks like you enjoy the moment but I think the profile does not help you much I hope to see something more from the front the next time

Huyen:
I love the effort you put to pose on the water and how beautiful you look. The pose is great because benefit your body and your curves amazingly. Your face need a little bit of fierceness and your photo will be more beautiful .

Rain: I've seen pictures of you and you can give much more the quality of the photo does not appreciate how beautiful and photogenic that you are Its not a good start if you want to compete but the pose and expression are good . Work in the quality

Yvonne: You look like a bad ass mermaid with your strong feautures. And I like a the change to the typical image of a mermaid. Seeing your picture it really like it the way you work your face and body i hope i can see a soft side of you

Andrei: Your body is so HOT. You look vulnerable and innocent in the way you throw the water but the face and body doesnt complement each other and seen your outtakes pictures you have better pictures in the way you use the facial expression but you have a great shoot

Miles:
I remember a photo of the session abby clow cards. Your hair blend perfectly and the body looks great but the face i dont know what happen but I can appreciate very well and not very good becuase we have to see you

Jayne: What a lovely shoot you look so cute like a kid when play with water. You look tall confident and you look like your enjoy like omar. I aprreciate the fact of you use real water and put a intention in the photo

Olivier: Like angelo the body looks great but the face doesnt fit too much with the intenttion is just as a single cute boy posing on camera but i think you can be more fierce next time
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL" EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 2:03 pm

NADIA
GIRL I dont know why you are scare , This shoot is HOT. The arm in the head is working in you. Your bone structure looks amazing. You are smizing. Your body looks great. I have some AMELIA BIKINI AUSNTM SHOOT vibes here. WORK IT BB. I'm so excited for your work this cycle Mama.

SANTANA
Is a sexy shoot, your face looks so stunning there, the pose is cool but maybe a little to modelling 101. Its great but Its lacks in a wow factor but saying that you have a big potential, your "meet the models" shoot was really amazing. I want to see more from you.

ANGELO
This shoot is cool, you are giving like a sad expression that is working really great. You are giving like shape with your body but looking masculine at the same time. I really like your week's picture. NOW I want to see a fierce side of you. A strong smize. Good week.

ERICA
This shoot is so unique and so stunning. I love your face is so different and so great for modelling. I love your lips and the weird pose works in you really well. I would have loved too see a little more of "BOOTY TOOCH" giving a better angle with your back and would have made this shoot more strong that actually is.

OMAR
You were so busy this week for the problems in your country. Im so happy that You didnt quit because its hows that you arent a quitter. Your shoot this week is cool, really commercial, I know that this is your first time in a modelling contest. When you have some free times check some male models poses and facial expressions and you will feel more comfortable. You looks a little robotic so try to feel more relax and you will give a better job I know that you have potential.

HUYEN
Hey gurl, you are giving a nice pose there. You looks sexy on the pool . I like the curves there. I would have love some emotion in your face because its looks a little bland, I dont get the emotion that you are trying to give maybe mad or confuse. I know that you can be better you just have amazing eyes that can works in shoots.

RAIN
This shoot is cool I wish you can send me a better quality of yours picture but its not a big deal. I really like your face and the pose I think with a better styling you would have look amazing. I know that you are young to show you in bikini but I really enjoy your dark look, Its a misterious look.

YVONNE
You have a classic beauty. Reminds from some actress of the past. You are really elegant. I like your picture. Its really ethereal and it shows a soft side of you since you have a strong beauty. The background is cool and your skin looks nice. I dont have more words for you this week. Want to see your shoot next week.

ANDREI
I like your shoot this week. Your are giving like a zig-zag looking nice and strong. You tend to open your mouth in all the shoot but it works in you the most of the time. You have a nice face for shoots. I like your hair style and not because I have probably the same. Im quite excited how your portolio will look this cycle.

MILES
SEXY MAMA. You are giving a model orgasm. You reminds me HOLLY from Make me Super Model 1. You have a nice face girl. I wish you give a better pose maybe creating more curves with your body. I love the face but I'm so secure that you can pose better. You have a big potential want to see your future work asap.

JAYNE
Baby Jayne, this shoot is so adorable, pretty, I feel the moment. I really want to be there. This is how a model have to work., showing emotions and have fun in the photoshoots. Love you picture this week. You show that you aren't only a sexy model, you can be commercial too.

OLIVIER
Olivier you dont know what you are doing but you have such a natural potential for modelling. I have to say that you have the best male body on the bunch. You are giving a girly pose but you make it really masculine which is expensive. Your face is just stunning, you have a natural beauty, you didnt lose the neck, I just dont see negativse this week. WELL DO
NE.

Last edited by Admin on Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Snammy

Snammy

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL" EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 3:11 pm

Hey y'all! Here's my first judging video. Enjoy!

Back to top Go down
Diegoxstar

Diegoxstar

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL" EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 8:06 pm

Diego's Panel

WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL" 38036151815655110611502
Yeah, WORK this real water xDDDD

Nadia: Stunning, your face here is just beautiful, the expression, the jaw, love. The body is great, you make the shot expensive, well done.

Santana: You looks sexy and confident, i like it, just take care about he camera angle, because here your body looks bigger than your head.

Angelo: The angles are amazing, the body look great, but even with a beautiful face here, i'm not sure if this connect with the pose, still is a nice work.

Erica: This shoot is weird, but in a good sense, I love the face and the no-neck thing works, my problem are the arms i'm not sure what are you doing, but overall is a strong picture your look is very unique.

Omar: This is lovely, even when you aren't looking to the camera i see confidence, that smile is cash, i hope to see different things in the next weeks because this competition is not just about smiling, great job.

Huyen: I love the pose with the arms, is really effective, just work with the face because your body says me confidence, but the face says me insecure, work in that.

Rain: I'm not sure if that is a swimsuit, but your body look great, you look sexy in the body, but the eyes are a little bit disconnected, still is a nice picture just work in the expression.

Ivonne: I love the strong serenity, you say me a lot with your eyes, with poses like this take care with your shoulders, because made that your neck looks weird, still is an interesting shot but strong.

Andrei: The pose is great, nice angles, i can note that even when this is a half body shot you're posing with your legs, i like your face but the expression doesn't work, just work in the expressions, nice work anyways.

Miles: Opposite problem than Santana, the angle makes that your body looks small and your head bigger, except that the pose is amazing, the face is orgasmic, beautiful profile, just take care with the camera angle.

Jayne: This is too happy xD I love the pose and the joy feeling, but your face is so up that i can't see very much, still is a nice shot, and work that water looks real.

Oliver: Nice body, you make that the hand behind the head works in a masculine way, the face is great but still i think that lacks something, i don't know, probably is the tension in the mouth, but overall is one of the strongest shot.

Jem Jem: Well, if you aren't able to receive criticism or advice, you should reconsider participate in a game like this.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL" EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 8:33 pm

BRIANNA CRITIQUES
click in her picture
WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL" Th_Video_00012
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL" EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 12:03 am

WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL" EliminationBanner

I have some photos in my hand, and this photos represent the young people who still in the running towards become WEBCON NEXT TOP MODEL "CYCLE 6". It's a nice beggining, We dont see a bad photo but some of them are weak.

FIERCE SHOOT OF THE WEEK

Spoiler:

NEXT ARE

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

BOTTOM TWO
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL" EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 12:11 am

2º PHOTOSHOOT: STREET MOMENT
WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL" 5bantm5d_jane08WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL" Kimberly5
CHECK more examples here: http://rtvgames.com/showthread.php?t=28229

Your second challengue is UP. This shoot is easy but difficult at the same time. You have to pose outdoors like walking on the streets looking amazing like the examples. I want that You feel the moment. You dont have to give crazy poses with 10000 of angles. You just have to look NATURAL but with a casual styling.

DEADLINE
Saturday 29th
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL" EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 4:13 pm

MILES
WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL" 4c4e89a5bdd1c

RAIN
WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL" 75151774

OMAR
WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL" Omarq

ERICA
WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL" Erikaf

YVONNE
WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL" Yvonneb

ANGELO
WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL" Dscn0419p

HUYEN
WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL" 26276_1391271589338_1458570430_31022071_4611668_n

OLIVIER
WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL" Dscn0395q

NADIA
WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL" Img4468i

SANTANA
WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL" Santanak

ANDREI
WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL" Eos50d11

JAYNE
WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL" Sinttulo2nw
Back to top Go down
carcamiiwiis

carcamiiwiis

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL" EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 5:31 pm

Back to top Go down
TransformedBree

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL" EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 6:12 pm

<3
Back to top Go down
Snammy

Snammy

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL" EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 9:16 pm

It's my turn!

Back to top Go down
Diegoxstar

Diegoxstar

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL" EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 3:38 am

Diego's JANK panel

I discovered that I'm the kind of person who should always be with his mouth closed, cuz with my mouth open i look so weird, strange, horrible, poop, videos aren't my thing. lol
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL" EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 12:27 pm

OKI DOKIE! GUYS I seriously did my video....but it takes year to upload since my lapto is quite old plus my internet is having stupid problems. I hope to be here as a video soon.

So I will start my evaluations this week...

MILES
This shoot is expensive, editorial, cover worthy. I like how long your body looks. I like the tension in the mouth, Its makes you more agressive and not the typical blonde barbie girl. Amazing week.

RAIN
I like this shoot because Its show who you are. You are the youngest here. The quality of the photo is great this week. Yo looks shy but its works here, your smile is so pretty. And the styling.

OMAR
I'm team boys this week. This shoot is so cool, because you are not giving the typical face that a ramdon person can give, you are giving actitude that for me looks good in you. I like the pose because this works with the face and this is in the streeth you can see the building behind there but for the light you can't see it.

ERICA
You are really versatile with your edgy face but this week for some reason you looks quite dead there. The bacground is cool, everything is cool. I like the styling and all the stuff. I hope you can give a better expression next week because you are a great model.

YVONNE
Face is amazing, pose is cool for me. The sad thing about you is that I dont know if you are interesting in the show as the others. I like your vintage beauty but Im the type of host that always like the contestants who want to progress.

ANGELO
Nice effects, Its a really COOL-ISH shoot, you are working there. The Amanda inspiration was so cool. Your chin line looks so cool, and you are like smizing. The outfit is funny but you are doing such a nice job there.

HUYEN
LOVELYWOMEN!. You look sexy there, you are not walking but you are doing the other part which is feeling the moment. There is a simple but amazing expression finally. You are really stunning, I hope you take more risks because you can a big potential.

OLIVIER
HAHAHAHHEISGIVINGTWIGGY! I have to hate this shoot but I like it. Its so quirky and so the moment. I think Tyra will pick this type of shoot for ALLISON DEF. I like the feeling of the shoot. NOW I want to see a FIERCE SMIZE in you, your bf knows what Im talking about. You will look better that you actually are.

NADIA
I love when edgy girls smiles, This always work for my taste. I like this shoot a lot, The background is so urban while you look like a rich girl who is lose there but trying to be happy anyways. Just have more confidence in you because you have the front runner title in your face.

SANTANA
One thing of this girl is that SHE LIVES IN THE FARM. I think this is the most urban that she found. I love this shoot is so I want to be free but modelling at the same time. Your bone structure looks amazing. And your hair is like working with you. The outfit is really cool and makes the shoot editorial. Finally the winner of MYSPACE'S NTM is comming back.

ANDREI
WORK! This shoot is AMAZING. The walking feeling is AMAZING. The face looking far way is AMAZING. This is the model named ANDREI. BTW I like the thingy is your eyebrown is really like cool-ish. Any negatives this week.

JAYNE
Another quircky shoot. You and Olivier deserved to be in the same page is some magazine. You always take risks. First week You use really water, now you are jumping. You have such a hot body. The face is so cute and you are working with the hair. I hope to see you in this track, you are the consistent one.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL" EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 1:14 pm

I have 11 photos in my hand, and this photos represent the young people who still in the running towards become WEBCON NEXT TOP MODEL "CYCLE 6". THESE PICTURES ARE GREAT so when everything is good, we evaluate your personality for the show & If you really want to do this.

FIERCE SHOOT OF THE WEEK

Spoiler:

NEXT ARE

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

BOTTOM TWO
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL" EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 1:21 pm

3º PHOTOSHOOT: HAIR WAR
WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL" Rest8WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL" Tumblr_lgsp36hA9P1qb9gywo1_500

Your third challengue is UP. This shoot is difficult but You have the potential to do it. Its a crazy beauty shoot where you have to pose with a crazy styling in your head/hair as the examples. You have to be creative because You can wear whatever that you want.

DEADLINE
Saturday 5th
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL" EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 7:11 pm

ANDREI
WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL" Eos50d7388

ERIKA
WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL" Erikale

NADIA
WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL" Nadiao

OMAR
WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL" Omarp

MILES
WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL" Amigaj

OLIVIER QUIT
WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL" Olivierr

JANE
WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL" Janewm

HUYEN
WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL" Huyena

SANTANA
WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL" Santana

ANGELO QUIT
WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL" Angeloj

RAIN

WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL" Rainp

SO ANGELO & OLIVIER sadly had to quit for COLLEGUE reasons & I understand. The photos that I posted are facebook ones only for complete the panel. They will back in another cycle.

Back to top Go down
carcamiiwiis

carcamiiwiis

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL" EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 8:21 pm

Back to top Go down
Snammy

Snammy

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL" EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 1:32 am

Back to top Go down
TransformedBree

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL" EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 1:47 am

lag.lag.lag.
Back to top Go down
Diegoxstar

Diegoxstar

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL" EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 3:42 am

Diego's Panel

WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL" Img10258

Hello guys, first at all i'm sorry for don't make a video this time, i have problems with my camera, and second i feel sad about Olivier and Angelo leaving, i wish you the best Smile

Andrei: Crazy, crazy, crazy i like it, this is the best that your face it has seen in all the competition, i love how you did something creative in your head even with short hair, it's very difficult the makeup is cool, you use the light in a smart way, i like it

Erika: Beautiful in your own way, just dislikes me the facial expression, is the same every week, just try to give something different next time, still is a nice shot.

Nadia: I love your face and bone structure, but the wig in comparison with other guys is something really lazy, i would like to see more makeup and accesories, i don't know, well still your face look gorgeous.

Omar:I love everything about this picture, except the eyes, and they are the most important part in the picture, i love the pose with your arms, just try to connect more with the camera next time.

Miles: You look a bit stiff, but yeah, you're on the floor so i'm ok with that, i love the styling and the makeup, even when i don't see too much crazy, but i like it.

Olivier: =(

Jayne: I love the shoulder, and the makeup is classic, simple but works, just take care with your eyes, they look a bit disconnected here, just work in that, and you going to be one of the best.

Huyen: You look really innocent, but you always look innocent i would like to see your eyes looking more piercing with more strengh or something like that, it's a beautiful picture even when is a bit simple.

Santana: I love everything except lack of neck, take care about that, it kills the shot, I love the accesories, the styling, the makeup, the hairstyle really cool, keep doing well.

Angelo: =(

Rain: Godess, your best shoot so far, i love the witchy look, the work in your head is amazing, i mean, forks? amazing, it seems like you're thinking in something bad, i love it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL" EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 1:49 pm

So hellow people!
This is my panel...First I think this is not the hot cycle this is more like the quit cycle but some of you are giving her soul here.

ANDREI AKA AKONT
First thank you for take this seriously and always try to give the best possible. I Think you are such a good person. Now I like your shoot this week, Being a boy was quite hard to make a crazy hairstyle but its a cool idea. I like the ideas, the expression is cool but Maybe not so modelesque, I still think your portfolio by far is strong.

ERIKA AKA UNIQUEGURL
Your look this week reminds me the little girl of the movie GRINCH. I think you looks lovely and the fact that you are giving crazy as ANDREI said me that you want to be really involve in the assigments. I love the lips they looks really sexy. I want that you give a more strong face next week I mean something more fierce, I want to see that side of you.

NADIA AKA RABIOSA(Shakira MV)
Im in love with this shoot. Your expression is so candid, soft, stunning and we are seeing your lovely big eyes. Your lips looks so delicious there, the composition is so romantic. I would have loved to see a more dramatic hair but girl your face is so marvelous that I dont care.

OMAR AKA LATINBOY
This shoot is cool, the composition is great. The expression is good, I mean I see some improvement there. You have such nice face shape. You just have to be more strong with your eyes and relax your mouth and we have a great model. I think you are improvement but You just have to be more fast in that.

MILES AKA FIERCY
This shoot is so BEAUTY IN VOGUE, It's my opinion. The face is so strong. The eyes are cool, the lips are lovely, the neck is long, the jaw line is so remarkable. I just love the vibes of this picture, the composition is chik and the look is so modelesque. Great outfit too. So excited to see your future work.

JANE AKA COCKTAILGURL
You have to relax the eyes, because one looks more bigger than the other. But what I love in this shootis that the hair is the main character here and that's the brief, Your face as a whole looks like a painting, really nice. Im still surprised with your girl, you have been really consistent by far.

HUYEN AKA SASSYGURL
You have everything to be the best girl but I think You are resting on pretty too much this time. Lovely shoot but not crazy as the other. Its looks like a classic beauty shoot. You have such a nice shape face. I wish you can give more angle try 3/4, I think you will look stunning since you have a remarkable type of face.

SANTANA AKA YOLANDAAUSNTM7
I love this shoot, I think is too safe maybe but show how incredible your bone structure is, seriously i can't. This is your first shoot without your mother and you did nice not excellent but not bad, just work on your eyes. Try to smiling with them. You have such a great potential I hope see big things from you.

RAIN AKA DAKYWOMEN
This is mean, dark, expensive and works as a whole. I think your expression work here, and the elegant hand is so cool there. The hairstyle is so creative and Im happy that you are IMPROVEMENT but with big steps. You have bigs chances to make really far. I hope see the quality of shoot again.

Back to top Go down
FierceRokstar

FierceRokstar

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL" EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 2:30 pm

WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL" Bsbw1

Haaay.!!! LoL

Hello everyone I'm Mitchell. I came in forth last cycle & am currently hosting
Model Mania. This week I am your guest judge.

Sorry I don't have a video my camera is dead Sad but here's my critiques

Andrei:
I like your styling here & your facial expression is different, but works. I don't like the lighting of this shot
it really cheapens it & makes it look like a webcam photo which makes it look like a Halloween default Sad
I really do like this photo of you though.

ERICA:
This photo is pretty, but was this taken for this assignment.? I like the Indian styling but I wish your
hair/face was a bit more extreme or unique. You just look really pretty here.

Nadia: this is unique & different & it works for me. Kinda reminds me of a 90s punk band or something.
I think it could have been a bit more crazy though but its a decent shot.

Omar:
this shot is nice, I don't like the way you're blending in with the background though. You don't really stand out
in this shot compared to the others. The blue bad was something different but your face doesn't really do much
for me in this photo.

Miles:
I LOVE this photo, but not for this assignment. I love the 60s First Lady vibe I get from the styling & your face looks
strong but I don't think it fits this assignment too much as far as crazy goes.

Jane:
I LOVE this shot.!! You look so fierce, everything here really works. Your hair & face, & the red lipstick 'Which everyone
CAN'T pull off' the only thing that I don't like is how your shoulder looks here. the way its pulled down looks kinda odd
but other than that this is my favorite.

Huyen:
Gorgeous girl... but this shot is kinda boring. Compared to the others at least. You look innocent but we need to see something
more from you. I think that's gonna be your challenge this cycle. Take some risks, try something different.

Santana:
GIRL I LOVED you on Mntm, this shot however doesn't do you justice. It looks self taken & kinda rushed, & you lost your
neck. I've seen stronger face shots of you with hardly any makeup on so I know you can do better.

Rain: There's something regal about this shot. I really like the styling it all really works. Your face is
GORGEOUS. Definitely see you getting better Smile

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ModelManiaTV
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "PANEL" EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 8:24 pm

I have 9 photos in my hand, and this photos represent the young people who still in the running towards become WEBCON NEXT TOP MODEL "CYCLE 6". THIS week some of you quit, please guys evaluate your time, and dont cast because there are other people that want to compete too.

FIERCE SHOOT OF THE WEEK

Spoiler:

NEXT ARE

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

BOTTOM TWO