Webcon Next Top Model
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to one of the best NTM of the internet. Being a model needs a little of practice. This is the site that you can practice your skills in a virtual model contest with the same format of ANTM.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL"

Go down 
+8
ricasanchezz
xxxxxx
Tácita
TransformedBree
VanityEgo
Snammy
carcamiiwiis
Admin
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL"   WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL" - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 7:59 pm

WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL" - Page 2 407584_221634554587469_100002227794084_478166_478047001_nWNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL" - Page 2 388174_200495196701405_100002227794084_422732_743289868_n
THIS WEEK'S GUEST JUDGE IS RAIN. She placed 4th last cycle. WELCOME RAIN.

WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL" - Page 2 Captur12
WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL" - Page 2 Captur13
Back to top Go down
http://wntm.foroactivo.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL"   WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL" - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:01 pm

WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL" - Page 2 EliminationBanner

Such a great panel. Saying that when this happen CALL OUTS are so different and made unpredictable results. But In the end the majority of judges were agree with the elimination.

FIERCE SHOOT OF THE WEEK

Spoiler:

NEXT ARE

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

BOTTOM TWO
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL"   WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL" - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:16 pm

4º PHOTOSHOOT: ROCK YOUR SINGER.

WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL" - Page 2 Monica1hWNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL" - Page 2 Ramona1

It's time for fun time. You guys will portray a singer this week. I will send to you some shoot as a reference (I mean you take it as an example). As I said before try to find a background that fits you star or in the other case find a ONE COLOR BACKGROUND. Try to look like him but as a model.

SHAYLA-Shakira
TRACY-Amy Winehouse
ALICIA-Lady Gaga
JOSE-Elvis Presley
GEORGE-Marilyn Manson
EDUARDO-Michael Jackon
GABRIEL-Adam Lambert
MITCH-Adam Levine
ARTURO-Bill Kaulitz
JOHAN-NE YO
DAWN-Adele
CESAR-Kiss

DEADLINE: FRIDAY 27TH NIGHT

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL"   WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL" - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 2:11 pm

ARTURO (Bill Kaulitz)
WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL" - Page 2 D1o8J

TRACY (Amy Whinehouse)
WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL" - Page 2 8rvYj

JOSE (Elvis Presley)
WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL" - Page 2 Vb8po

JOHAN (Neyo)
WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL" - Page 2 Trx6L

SHAYLA (Shakira)
WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL" - Page 2 92Glp

CESAR (Kiss)
WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL" - Page 2 R5VaB

EDUARDO (Michael Jackson)
WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL" - Page 2 Pl90K

DAWN (Adele)
WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL" - Page 2 BuHsE

ALICIA (Lady Gaga)
WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL" - Page 2 2OvBv

GABRIEL (Adam Lambert)
WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL" - Page 2 OcViZ

GEORGE (Marilyn Manson)
WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL" - Page 2 1mQun

MITCH (Adam Levine)
WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL" - Page 2 HZuMs
Back to top Go down
carcamiiwiis

carcamiiwiis

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL"   WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL" - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 2:50 pm

Back to top Go down
Snammy

Snammy

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL"   WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL" - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 3:46 pm

It's kinda obnoxious but enjoy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TransformedBree

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL"   WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL" - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 6:50 pm

Back to top Go down
ricasanchezz

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL"   WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL" - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 7:43 pm

Hey guys and gals! It's me Erica as your guest judge. I was a previous contestant on Cycle 6, and also own Define Yourself on Facebook. I won other NTM competitions as well, so I guess I know what I'm talking about? Ugh! I'm not good at critiquing at all...lol.

I have additional judging that I forgot to mention in the video because I was so nervous and rambled in the video too much.. Shocked

Anyways, hope you like my video.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL"   WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL" - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 6:02 pm

ARTURO
This is just amazing. I like the fact that you are being fierce in the last panels because you were resting on pretty. You have such a strong bone structure that when you try to look cute it looks a little weak. I love the intensity in the eyes boy and the hand is so elegant. Work it.

TRACY
This is lovely. You look so sexy but I would have love a more melancolic side of you this week because AMY is like that. I love the little booty-touch (This mean that you are giving fashion with your back). I love the eyes a lot. Now I want to see you more DRAMATIC.

JOSE
Maybe a little UNPOPULAR but I love this shoot. I think the expression is right. And the pose is not the same like the week 2. I think you have a signature pose which is broken your body but you are smart with it. I like your modeling Jose and maybe I'm the only one so you have to convince the other judges too.

JOHAN
So happy that I put you in the final cast. I was worried that you were too limited but for second time you make me proud. Last week you look good but I thought that you need a circus to look great but this week seeing you in a simple mode and looking amazing. I think you are the perfect example of improvement and you look like a male model this week. I love your pose and how amazing is your smize with one eye.

SHAYLA
I see Shakira here. I love the booty touch too and the neck girl, look so long like a swam. You Shayla learn how to pose in 3 week which is amazing NOW you have to practice your facial expression, especially those eyes, you have to learn how to proyect with them. CHECK Tyra's pictures in internet and how she work with her eyes.

CESAR
You nailed it. You send me options that I love. I pick this shoot because I love the emotion there. Like you were feeling the moment, like you were in the sky because you are so famous and the people is loving your concert. I love the long neck there, you dont forget your modeling which is amazing dude. Be careful with the hand because you lose all the other fingers.

EDUARDO
I think the expression match the idea in general. I dont think a fierce fierce would have worked because it would have made the shoot too obvius. I love how you make it so editorial and You didnt do the typical JACKO pose. I agree with BRIANNA you should have showed more your socks. This is an editorial shoot remind of MARJORIE BALLOOM SHOOT.

DAWN
So Adelesque, so pretty. I never see your profile looking so great. What I dont like is that you use the same clothes and in a game where we dont see you in person just in photos. You always need to change that.
I like that you are improving.

ALICIA
Tallest girl in WNTM history and you are showing your body every time that you can. I really like the expression and I love all your options girl. You nailed it this week. I love the RAWRR EXPRESSION there and the hand kinda works for this shoot. CONGRATS LADY GAGA.

GABRIEL
This cycle you are taking more risks which is good for you. This shoot could have been ADAM L. but it lacks in tension and ADAM always show passion in his shoot. He's like more open with his feeling. Here you look nice but a little boring for the panel. So you need to be more dramatic.

GEORGE
You SIR make me proud this week. I'm so happy that I pick this singer for you because You did such an stunning job. I love the pose with the hands, so editorial and the face is so stunning. There is edition but we can see GEORGE the model.

MITCH
Amazing facia expression, I like the smirk and everything. You have the best male body in the bunch and you take advantage with it. I see ADAM LEVINE there and your skin looks amazing like always. NOW MR MITCH, you have to be more on time, because some of this contestants are more busy than you but they send amazing shoots on time. WORK ON THAT.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL"   WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL" - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:12 pm

You guys are doing amazing shoots after amazing shoots. You are making such a stunning cycle. But It's to another cut. It will be the saddest one but the game have to continue.

FIERCE SHOOT OF THE WEEK

Spoiler:

NEXT ARE

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

BOTTOM TWO
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL"   WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL" - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:24 pm

5º PHOTOSHOOT: VAMPIRES: ROMANTIC SEXY SCENE

WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL" - Page 2 Americas-next-top-model-5WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL" - Page 2 Americas-next-top-model-10

We are in our first MONTH guys. This photoshoots is quite a challengue. You have to be a sexy vampire in a romantic scene posing with another person. HELL YES! with another human. Maybe you can pose with your friend, girlfriend, boyfriend. If you are shy or you dont have someone near to you, PHOTOSHOP will be your friend (you will the other person). Be smart and creative with your shoot. Maybe an elegant tablecloth could be a nice background. Be fierce because maybe we will have OUR FIRST DOUBLE ELIMINATION. BTW YOU HAVE TO BE THE VAMPIRE SO YOU CAN TELL THE HISTORY better.

DEADLINE: FRIDAY 3TH NIGHT

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL"   WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL" - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 3:34 pm

Alicia
WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL" - Page 2 3smWX

Mitch
WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL" - Page 2 ByYiu

Cesar
WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL" - Page 2 Psolg

Tracy
WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL" - Page 2 Gaq6s

Gabriel
WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL" - Page 2 JOjZL

Arturo
WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL" - Page 2 3vrKd

Shayla
WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL" - Page 2 AMuK5

Jose
WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL" - Page 2 JQ2wv

Eduardo
WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL" - Page 2 SGc0y

Johan
WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL" - Page 2 FXcgn

George
WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL" - Page 2 FQW0n
Back to top Go down
Snammy

Snammy

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL"   WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL" - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 5:34 pm

Sleep deprived judging!

Back to top Go down
TransformedBree

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL"   WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL" - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 6:59 pm

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL"   WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL" - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 8:39 pm

Alicia
This is so cool. That pose is amazing, and you know how to make the sexy side in editorial side like Giselle B. I think your potential is giant. I agree with Sam about the legs thingy, but you show a great confidence that make the shoot strong and HF.

Mitch
It's a cool shoot. I always like how your skin looks in every picture. I can see the vampire there but at the same time I can see that you didnt put the effort like the other contestants. I like the shadows, they are creepy. I quite like your face in both though.

Cesar
This week you did nice but in the 2 options that you send me the victim is too dramatic. I know that I have to evaluate the vampire, but at the same time, when you see a picture, you will see everything. I like your vampire side is manly and strong but for some reason I see a wolfman too. I think that this week you think about the shoot too much so you lose the natural hability that you have.

Tracy
I dont think nothing wrong about this picture. I like it I would have loved it that you open your mouth though like you are going to eat the baby. A little creepy is my mind. But for some reason I see the top model PAULINA PARIZKOVA and I like that. I think you are becoming creative with the stuff that you have and girl change the set.

Gabriel
F*CK Shayla bonestructure looks so square and stunning there and Thats the problem I dont like the fact that you pose behind her, You are the star you should have posed in another angle. I quite like your face here though. I think you look like a maniac in a fashion way.

Arturo
I like it but I dont love it. I think is kinda nice like a mexican twilight cover. The girl is stunning. I would have loved to see maybe another expression to make it more fashion. But you are a strong model and I can see that in every picture.

Shayla
Like a vampireliongirl. I love your idea and how you become the star. I love the pose and the face is so good. You are so sexy here. I think this is the first week that the girls are in control. You are learning how to express with your eyes. Remember to practice more with them, because they are shining more and more.

Jose
You look kinda atractive for some reason there. I like the expression but at the same time I can see some weird romance but not cheezy at all. I think Diego is helping you a lot in some shoots. When I remembered your first shoot and I see this. I think this guy is improving.

Eduardo
I really like this shoot. Its so strong for some reason. I really love how simple is but at the same time you look like a vampire. Your co.star is in the same angle but you still the top model there. I quite like the pose in kinda grunge but modelesque at the same time. The flaw is the hand as Sam said but I love the photo so whatever.

Johan
This is nice not your best for some reason. I can see the vampire but I think its something predictable. I love your expression, It doesnt look fake. Your eyes are so smoldering though. I dont know I think the picture need a extra spark but I can see that you are someone to watch.

George
This picture is cool. You are so smart with the clothes that you always used . Your profile part is so stunning, the bones are so powerfull and you look like you are about to eat the other side. The other side is nice too, I like the eyes and how you are about to eat the apple. Overall Its a strong shoot and you have to be more relax. I love the effort that you put in every shoot.

Last edited by Admin on Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tácita

Tácita

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL"   WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL" - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 12:06 pm

Sorry for not habing judging video this week, I don't have my camera here!

Alicia: I love how well you worked with the different elements, your attitude is great, the make up and styling look perfect. I agree with the body looking a little bit strange, specially the legs and torso, but I still think it's a great shot.

Mitch: I think this is an interesting shot, and I know it takes a lot of effort to do an auto- shot; but I think you fell short with this one. I don't think anything bad about it, but I'm not amazed at it. I know you can do better!

Cesar: I like that you chose the bath tub to do it and I like the fact that is a bloody scene. My problem would be that I think the victim stands out more than the vampire. The pose and the expression are way more dramatic, I feel like if the vampire part was taken further it would have been amazing.

Tracy: I love that is so different from the others and I totally get a story. Your legs look great and you have an amazing profile. Very good job.

Gabriel: I think this is your best photo yet. I love your expression because I get lust and anger in this one and I think you outshined the victim even with her standing in front of you, which is not an easy thing to do. Very good!

Arturo: I was sure someone would do this approach and I'm glad you did. It's ugly pretty taken to the max and I really like it. Your expression is believable and I like the styling.

Shayla: I like the intensity and the intention but I don't think you pulled it off that well. It's menacing, like you're coming to bite whoever is watching the photo next. What I don't like about this is the pose, I feel like there isn't much grace to this and the eyes could have been stronger.

Jose: Your expression is really cool and the way you are taking conrol of the victim is pretty cool. Good job!

Eduardo: I see a whole story here: you just bit her and she became a vampire who will be your companion. I really like it, I just wish the hand was more graceful or that it touched her to have more contact.

Johan: This is a really good photo. Like the photographer caught you while having lunch =P
I like the expression and the body language, really good shot!

George: God, I love this. Is totally different but it works perfectly. I like the way you are using the apple and how you are thinking outside the box in every single shot. Anyway, both of your faces look amazing and believable and the poses are flawless as well. Keep doing what you are doing!
Back to top Go down
guestjudge

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL"   WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL" - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:48 pm

WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL" - Page 2 70451_100003295511578_1590455586_n
This site make us a spread and cover in their online magazine. This ntm is really nice, you can recreated your life as an editorial model. So you should check it.

WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL" - Page 2 Capturajrr
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL"   WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL" - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:48 pm

The vampire week. You guys did an amazing job again. And the eliminations are becoming harder and harder. But It's time to make our 5th cut. Judges opinions were different but 3 of 4 judges were agree with the bottom two this week.

FIERCE SHOOT OF THE WEEK

Spoiler:

NEXT ARE

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

BOTTOM TWO
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL"   WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL" - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 12:08 am

6º PHOTOSHOOT: JUMP AS HELL

WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL" - Page 2 Part310

Some of you weren't wrong about next shoot. You have to jump but as a model and make editorial poses in the air like the examples. This photoshoot will def. show us who are the people who will make it to the finales because we can see with this your natural model hability. Read the next rules.

WHAT YOU HAVE TO WEAR?
WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL" - Page 2 Part110
WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL" - Page 2 Part210

THE BACKGROUND
WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL" - Page 2 Part_410

DEADLINE: FRIDAY 10TH NIGHT

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL"   WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL" - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 12:28 pm

Eduardo
WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL" - Page 2 DhFUk

Shayla
WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL" - Page 2 HhKKL

George
WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL" - Page 2 19I5D

Tracy
WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL" - Page 2 LbqMc

Arturo
WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL" - Page 2 QGVtP

Alicia
WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL" - Page 2 7BPhR

Jose
WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL" - Page 2 C1RZT

Cesar
WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL" - Page 2 UkkGk

Gabriel
WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL" - Page 2 FR8iK

Johan
WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL" - Page 2 LVhHL
Back to top Go down
carcamiiwiis

carcamiiwiis

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL"   WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL" - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 1:05 pm

Back to top Go down
Snammy

Snammy

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL"   WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL" - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 1:24 pm

Back to top Go down
ricasanchezz

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL"   WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL" - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 4:05 pm

Hello! It's me Erica, founder Define Yourself, NTM model with 6 cycle wins, and former contestant of WNTM here with judging this week.

I do not want you to think I'm a bad person for what I have said, please don't be offended if I come across as a meanie!
affraid

Back to top Go down
TransformedBree

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL"   WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL" - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 8:51 pm

I legit just cut it in half haha..
Back to top Go down
scotloop

scotloop

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL"   WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL" - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 10:17 am

WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL" - Page 2 Videocallsnapshot7
Hi there! I am Olivier-Bas, a guest judge for this week! Smile

Some of you may know me cuz I joined WNTM cycle 6?!? haha I don't remember, but I had to stop because of my study...

Eduardo: I don't like the pose, because you're belly isn't nice shaped.... The look is just fierce, but I miss the arms....

Shayla: I think that the look in your face is just a bit boring and frightenend.... The pose is good, but I don't really get the feeling that you're jumping

George I like your clothes, but I can't see your socks! I'm not very fond of the look, but it is okay...

Tracy First I want to know... How in the hell did you jump like that? In a Foetus position xD the look on your face is quite good and the dress is cool!

Arturo I don't really get the feeling that you are jumping because of your pose and the look in your face... I think the picture is quite boring....

Alicia Pose = good.... dress = good... look is perfect. I like the whole picture except for the shoes Razz

Jose You're pose is good, but what happened to you're legs? they look photoshopped onto your body Razz I miss the socks though Wink

Cesar I love this photo!!! Looks like you're taking off xD I like it a lot, but I only miss the socks haha Wink

Gabriel Your pose is good, your face looks good.... You remind me of Ash Catchem!! hehe

Johan I like the pose, but I do not like the expression in your face.... I makes me frightened but the photo is okay Wink

Lots of love,

Olivier clown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL"   WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL" - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL"
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next