Welcome to one of the best NTM of the internet. Being a model needs a little of practice. This is the site that you can practice your skills in a virtual model contest with the same format of ANTM.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tácita

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL"   Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:30 am

I really look bad, but I woke up a while ago Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL"   Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:50 pm

Eduardo
I like this shoot a lot. The mean face works amazingly because It shows that you can be versatile with your face. I like the movement there. I agree with the judges though, you have to learn to show more neck in your shoots but boy your poses were magical.

Shayla
Your photo is cool but there is something cheap about it that I cant explain. Maybe the pose was too obvius maybe a longer dress would have been a better idea saying that your face is expressing more. Your eyes are smizing and your legs look amazing. So I want to see you next time with a more dramatic pose not the typical girly pose.

George
You are short and thats not a problem for a photo competition but you have to learn how to make you longer. This picture is not WOW but you body looks amazing. You have to learn how to bring a fierce face without pushing the lips. OVERALL its a great picture.

Tracy
I like this shoot, I dont know if you were jumping but you were smart to create a nice movement there. I think you were creative because the thing about this shoot was create movement I prefer this over a picture where you are just posing there. Your face is so stunning. You reminds me NELLY FURTADO as a model which is HOT girl.

Arturo
This look like an Erected C. There is something nice there but I would have prefered some angle with your legs at least. This shoot have the potencial to be great but there's not movement there even with some pose with the arms would have been stellar. So this is not your best week dude.

Alicia
Stunning, Goddes, queen, etc. The pose is amazing. I can see that you did the assigment and everything but you have to learn how to reduce the photoshop. I think you are stunning you dont need a lot of it. Last week you send me a ultra photoshop photo but I said that you that you reduce the editing and you send me an amazing photo that give you the FCO. So just work on that.

Arturo
I would have loved that Arturo did what you did with the clothes at leat. It a decent photo and your are in control there but the face is a little blank. You were improving a lot but It's time to surprise us because this shoot is nice but I think you can do better. I like the pose though.

Cesar
This shoot is powerfull. You jump for your life and all the judge see that. I just think that you are better I saw your portfolios in other NTM's and your shoots are MARVELOUS and here your photos are great so WORK ON THAT because you are amazing. I can said that you are back. I like the face and the legs.

Gabriel
The styling, the jump, maybe the face had the potencial to be an stunning shoot but the pose with the hands is not modelling. You are probably the modelesque man in the bunch. You are tall with an amazing face but I think you need to check some male model shoots and you will see how good you can be.

Johan
I like this shoot JOHAN. There's an elegance there that I like. The pose is so great and the face is strong for me. I can see the neck there but It could have been longer but I just like this shoot a lot and how you combine the colors was an smart choice. I really like when new people come to my NTM and improve as hell like you.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wntm.foroactivo.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL"   Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:14 pm

This week was amazing. I love the commitment of everyone. Saying that this week a lot of contestants have a difficult time but they try to not quit which means a lot to me. But the majority of judges of this week were agree with this sad elimination.

FIERCE SHOOT OF THE WEEK

Spoiler:

NEXT ARE

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

BOTTOM TWO
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL"   Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:39 pm

7º PHOTOSHOOT: PAPARAZZI

We are quite close to the end. In this photoshoot you have to pose like top models who don't like to be shooting for paparazzis. So its your job to look amazing. YOU HAVE TO WEAR BLACK CLOTHES and sunglasses if you want. It would make the shoot more believable.

WHERE ARE YOU GONNA POSE?
YOU GUYS HAVE TO IMAGINE THAT YOU ARE IN THE RED CIRCLE bcause your are gonna be photohoped there so you have to find a pose that fit the position and try to interact with them. Be creative and pose in a one color background because It will be make your photo amazing. So everything depends of you.

THE BACKGROUND

DEADLINE: FRIDAY 17TH NIGHT

Last edited by Admin on Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL"   Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:04 pm

Jose

Johan

Tracy

Eduardo

Shayla

George

Arturo

Alicia

Cesar

Last edited by Admin on Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
carcamiiwiis

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL"   Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:48 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL"   Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:58 pm

Jose
Your best picture so far. You look so tall and handsome. The profile is stunning and the expression is so strong. I can see that you hate paparazzis but at the same time you are looking so good. The neck look great and the pose is perfect. I see the diego's effect but not in this picture.

Johan
You send me actually another shoots like JOSE but I think this shoot have something that I love. I think people that hate paparazzis would do that but you were able to give me a fantastic expression and a broken pose that it's amazing. Its a little out of the box and unexpected for me. So you are in my top.

Tracy
This is just marvelous. Your pale skin with the black dress is just pefection. Your body looks so in shape like a mermaid. The styling is so elegant but chik at the same time. I can see a JAMES BOND girl here. So glad that you are back in the competition.

Eduardo
BRUNO MARS is here. I actually love your picture and you are probably the one who always read the instructions correctly. I think the styling is stunning like a investigator but as a model at the same time. The pose is flawless but I'm agree with the lack of neck. I think that is your weakest point by far so work on that.

George
Love it. So editorial and chik at the same time. There is a weird conection with the background that I love. I can feel the pain in your face that you are tired of paparazzis. I think you are incredible editorial and your styling are stunning by far. I really want that you learn how to elongate yourself that's all.

Shayla
Miss Shayla. This would have worked as a half body shoot cause I love the drama in your face. The expression is so out of the box and you are becoming quite versatile with it. But the angle of your photoshoot was quite bad and I would have loved it to see your more elegant but saying that I can see improvement in you.

Arturo
I actually love how your face look here. The shape of your face is so stunning but the lack of light maybe is not in your favor but the pose is really nice like you want to attack some paparazzi there. Your eyes are expressing there and you look quite tall. Just find the light.

Alicia
This fit the background so well. Your body is so perfect, you look so freaking tall like a tree and your skin look like a milk. I love the expression and how rich you look and the dog was an smart idea. The styling is kinda crazy but fits you nicely.

Cesar
I think you love paparazzis and I can see that here. You are like "PEACE". You should pulled your hair back this time though, You would have looked more expensive and rich. saying that this picture is strong and I want to see you in this way.

Last edited by Admin on Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
guestjudge

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL"   Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:02 pm

OUR GUEST JUDGE THIS WEEK IS JOSH MULLINS, he is an amazing and talented model. Everyone wants her face, dont you?

Jose
This is GQ and beyond! The oooooonly problem I have with this is that I think you're holding sunglasses, but I can't quite tell.

Johan
This is too posed for my liking. You're not bringing any kind of story to the photo. When you stick your back leg farther back away from the camera, it shortens it, making it awkward. You've got a great look though.

Tracy
Really nice. I'm not blown away, but I like it. Watch your left hand; remember to keep it soft instead of the fist. You've got this edgy look and I think you could've taken that to the next level in this by channeling some Naomi Campbell and throwing cell phones or getting angry with paparazzi.

Eduardo
Nice and simple. The all black is a strong look and the hand in the face is such a celebrity moment; you brought a nice sense of reality to this.

George
I... don't really get this. I don't think the three versions of you make sense in this context and they're so on top of each other that it just becomes this mass that doesn't do anything.

Shayla
This is too posed for me. It feels a little typical and amateur.

Arturo
Oh! Looking at this again I get what you're doing. You're getting all angry like I was talking about with Tracy. I like the take on it, but I feel like it doesn't read in your face as much as it could.

Alicia
I love this. So Paris Hilton. You look like a young socialite who just wants to be left alone.

Cesar
Very relaxed and cool. I like the approach that you're not bothered by the environment. You're giving the photographers a good photo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snammy

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL"   Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:18 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tácita

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL"   Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:23 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ricasanchezz

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL"   Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:37 pm

Hey guys and gals, its me Erica! Can't do a video this week due to me being in Orlando. And I am here for this weeks judge panel.

First of is...

JOSE
Amazing job! You like you walked out a Dolce & Gabbana ad!
Only minor thing really and its not a bothersome is that your foot blended in the background, but you have done well in this assignment, this has been by far my favorite photo of you so far in this cycle.

Johan
Great job! I don't think the scarf was needed in this shot, but you have great bone structure, the pose seems a bit stiff, otherwise, keep up the good work! Smile

Tracy
Wow! Stunning! I wish you had a full body shot though, but overall, I love your pose, outfit, and everything! Better than last week!

Eduardo
Nicely edited! I love that you are like the 'No photos please, I'm too sexy for being exposed!' I feel you could have portrayed a different pose, but overall you have been consistent on your assignment! Smile

Shayla
It's an okay photo this week. The mouth is a tad awkward and I feel like you should of tilted your body to where you are centered in the photo, overall, I felt you were too safe this week.

Arturo
You started out amazing this cycle, but you have been inconsistent with your assignments lately no offense. The facial is forced, I'm confused to what you are holding in your hands, overall, this has been my least photo you have taken in this cycle.

Alicia
I dig the prop and I dig your photo! You have put amazing effort in this cycle, hopefully I can see you shine even more throughout this cycle!

Caesar
My, Caesar you have improved and have gone better and better at modeling. The pose is very casual and the outfit works perfectly together in this photo! Hope I can see you in the next assignment in this cycle.

George
I find a lot of meaning in this photo like there is some story behind it! You are a stunning model and hope you can go far in this cycle! Great job.

Alrighty so that's that. I will be back in Orlando on Tuesday. I will send my call out order to George…and yeah. That's it!

-Erica
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL"   Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:38 pm

Strong week but It's time for the elimination. This week your portray models who love or hate paparazzis. The majority did such an amazing job but someone has been eliminated.

THE CONTESTANT WHO QUIT THE SHOW IS:
Spoiler:

FIERCE SHOOT OF THE WEEK

Spoiler:

NEXT ARE

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

BOTTOM TWO
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL"   Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:02 pm

8º PHOTOSHOOT: EDITORIAL FOOD

Yeah you guys will post with food. This photo have to be HALF BODY SHOOT. You can pose with meat, fish or vegetables. You will decide your makeup this week. You have to be creative and give me a photo that can be in the cover. We are really close to the finales so give your best.

THE BACKGROUND
This time your background have to be some big paiting that you have in home. This will be a natural shoot so we wont use photoshop this time. So be smart and elegant with your background.

DEADLINE: FRIDAY 24TH NIGHT

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL"   Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:27 pm

Johan

Shayla

Jose

Tracy

Eduardo

Alicia

Cesar
Back to top Go down
carcamiiwiis

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL"   Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:56 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tácita

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL"   Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:00 pm

Oh my, I look so bad today! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL"   Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:17 pm

JOHAN
This picture is quite amazing. You look so strong, masculine, you are versatile I mean you tend to give me differents expressions in every week. You are the perfect example that not all the time you have to be like fierce with your face. This is soft. The styling is pretty amazing. You did the brief. I think you are the guy with the most exciting improvement ever.

SHAYLA
Finally We can see your bonestructure with tension. Your body looks hot. I never though in years that you will pose nude so this proves me wrong. I love the angle with your back I remember that ANDREI said in the first week that you give angles and I said that in every shoot of you. You kina look like a mermaid. I wish you used more vegetables though.

JOSE
Closeup is sick, amazing, flawless but the pose is a little dramatic and not good for your body, I like the intention though. Diego said me that you didnt have the material but HELLOW you are the guy this week with the big number of food in the body. I would have loved to see something more elegant or extreme because for me is in the middle. But I cant forget the amazing closeup of this shoot.

TRACY
OH HEY GIRL. This picture reminds me WHITNEY ANTM C10 paint shoot. I never see your face this pretty and I think is a great angle for your bonestructure but I would have loved to see more drama, Its kinda simple for this week. I love the food that you used but I would have loved to see your more creative.

EDUARDO
This week was your worst week def. Every shoot lack of tension. What happened?. The good part is that there is something about this angle of your face that makes you really atractive, I just would have loved it to see more tension because you had the background and the animal to make something fierce.

ALICIA
This photo is a HOT MESS not in a really bad way though. I mean there is something about your expression that I love because You are showing me that you are versatile. But the makeup is kinda heavy for your stunning face. I love what you did with the vegetables, I just dont like the necklace of food. I understand that we arent perfect and I know that you will take the critiques in a good way.

CESAR
PERFECT but I have to said that maybe you dont read the assigments. I write that the background have to be a "paiting" or something like that. If I dont tell you this I will have problems with the contestants who did it. But I have to said that this is facially the best that I see of you, everything is working in your favor. I can see that you are def. back because I wasnt in love with your work till today. Your bone structure is just fierce.
Back to top Go down
Snammy

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL"   Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:21 pm

Sorry, I'm a bit sleepy! But here ya go rabbit

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ricasanchezz

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL"   Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:46 am

Hi guys and gals, its me Erica again! Sorry if it took so long to post George. This is just criticism and my opinion, I will send my call out order soon George! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
guestjudge

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL"   Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:52 am

Hello everyone! George has asked me to guest judge for you lovely people. For those of you who don't know me, I'm Andrew. I am a retired "NTM" model that competed in well known comps such as Myspace's Next Top Model, Youtube's Next Top Model and IMDB's Next Top Model. I am now a full time art student that is going for my BFA in both Graphic Design and Printmaking. Alright enough about me and I'll get to judging.

Johan: The styling is fantastic. There was a lot of effort in putting together both the necklace and headpiece and it shows. My only complaint is that the image itself looks a bit washed out. I also feel that maybe your face needs to be highlighted a bit more.

Shayla: You look a little bit uncomfortable in the face. Similar to Johan, you too look a tad bit washed out in the body. Try to work more with natural lighting instead of using any sort of flash or artificial lighting. I do love how you created that slight curve in your body.

Jose: Wow, you could easily pass for Diego here. Anyways, this feels way too contrived for me. The pose along with this "fierce" expression doesn't feel natural.

Tracy: God you probably hear this a thousand times, but your versatility is mindblowing.

Eduardo: Eyebrows....It's a nice risk, but it doesn't quite work for me. I also feel like you could've incorporated the crab better.

Alicia: Interesting concept. The vegetables almost look like some sort of fungus. The makeup, black nail polish and wristband clashes with your overall concept however. Remember about the small details as well!

Cesar: Again, the image looks very washed out. It's hard to tell what sort of food you have resting on your shoulders. I love the way how you positioned your sholders and arms. I just feel like the hands aren't working out so much.

Overall I think this is the best I've seen facially out of most of you guys. Keep up the good work!

Andrew xoxo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TransformedBree

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL"   Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:54 am

yee.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
guestjudge

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL"   Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:46 pm

ERIKA IS THE BUILDING GUYS. AS YOU KNOW she was a great contestant in MXNTM 2.

JOHAN I like the face but you should do some pose with the hand to look more fashionable but I love the soft expression and the creative side.

SHAYLA this shoot is lovely. I love the face that you have is so adorable, the body position is great for me. You were natural but strong too.

JOSE I love the eyes, they are strong. I love the pose too is agressive but have an edge. I dont like the arms but your creativity is good.

TRACY This a pretty photo of a pretty girl. You have my favorite face but this shoot is not strong as the others but actually you have a face to be a real model.

EDUARDO this photo is nice. I like the expression but the mouth is a little tense. The animal was a great instrument for this shoot, It makes the shoot more interesting.

ALICIA I think you are stunning but this photo is quite messy. I think you have a great face but maybe you were dramatic in a high level. But I think you have potential.

CESAR The eyes are doing the shoot here. The styling is perfect. You are really atractive you were probably my fave but I think you have to be carefull with your hands.

GOOD LUCK GUYS XOXO ERIKA

Last edited by guestjudge on Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
guestjudge

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL"   Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:17 pm

So as you know week after week its so hard to make an elimination. That's the reason that we have a big number of judges because we want to make the right choice.

FIERCE SHOOT OF THE WEEK

Spoiler:

NEXT ARE

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

BOTTOM TWO
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
guestjudge

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL"   Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:25 pm

9º PHOTOSHOOT: HIPPIE VILLAGE

More photos: http://rtvgames.com/showthread.php?t=31546

Yeah you guys will be hippies this week. I want something simple but strong at the same time. I want to feel a peace environment in your photo. Use soft colors to make it more fashionable.

THE BACKGROUND
I really want that you pose in a natural environment. Maybe a forest or some garden. If you really can't find a place like that talk to me. But even a tree that Its easy to find it will be the perfect place.

DEADLINE: FRIDAY 2TH NIGHT

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL"   Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:47 pm

ALICIA

JOHAN

CESAR

SHAYLA

JOSE

EDUARDO