Welcome to one of the best NTM of the internet. Being a model needs a little of practice. This is the site that you can practice your skills in a virtual model contest with the same format of ANTM.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Snammy

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL"   Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:43 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
carcamiiwiis

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL"   Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:55 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TransformedBree

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL"   Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:49 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL"   Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:57 pm

ALICIA
I'm sorry but this is HOT. Legs are amazing for me and the face is just flawless. The bone structure is so perfect, I never see you this natural. The hair is interesting. You are back.

JOHAN
This week wasn't your best because all your expressions were so bland but I love this shoot is kinda soft and in the moment like SAM said. I think you are connected to the environment. Now I want to see you in a fierce, agressive side, I want to see a edgy JOHAN. I hope you can show that side because we are close to the end.

CESAR
So for this panel, a model helps me to judge and said me that the guy in this photo would be never a model and When I show to him your past shoots He said me is that the same guy?. So I will be honest with you this week was not your best. I hate the fact that you are so much better than this but we cant see it here. I hope you can improve because we are in the finales. I still have faith in you because I find this shoot nice but not strong.

SHAYLA
The pose is so cool, you looks so tall and your body is perfect. What I dont like is the face, I think I check that expression in the past. But overall Its a pretty picture. I never expected this from you and I like that you are giving me more model but you need to improve with your expression. Relax your mouth. You have a perfect bone structure just find the right angles.

JOSE
You look nice here. You have this manly look that is right for a male model. I think your photo tells a history. What I agree with the judges is that this shoot lacks in colors. Its a little bland overall. I would have loved to see more shapes and colors but the eyes are expressing a strong emotion and as Johan you are in the moment.

EDUARDO
This picture have a lot of flaws. The light is not the best and you are overposing but OVERALL works so amazingly in a strange way that I love. One of my favorites this panel, there is something about your face that is so COOL and the clothes are so great. I like the environment. I think is a new side of you that works so well this time. I like to see this side of you. So glad that you did amazing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wntm.foroactivo.com
ricasanchezz

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL"   Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:40 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tácita

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL"   Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:37 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
EvilPudding

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL"   Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:31 pm

Hey gorgeous people! My name is Angelo Armando and I competed in WNTM Cycle 7 and had to quite because of school. I am the boyfriend of Olivier who also competed.
In september I will start with a model/fashionstudy in Holland and the modelindustry is one of my biggest interests! I am really thrilled to judge for you guys.
Don't take my critique to hard diva's. x

ALICIA
It's hot, but to much visable photoshop for my liking. I like your expression a lot though, it gives the soft vulnerable and at the same time strong look.

JOHAN
You crossed the line with looking serene to looking asleep. You looked like you had a little to much beer and passed out. Also the lighting isn't working in your favour.

CESAR
This is just so plain and bad. Sitting down with a hippiesign on your shirt and a thing around your head doesn't make it a good shot. You look like a rock in front of a tree.

SHAYLA
I really like your pose and the way your right hand is placed!! I love the setting and your top. Your face is really different, but it really works in this shot.

JOSE
When looking at this photo I am so interested by that tree. It's so gorgeous. And then there is you, next to it, looking like a student who is walking to school.

EDUARDO
Obviously the best of all! The nonchalanceee, the colours, your expression and pose. It just mixes all together in a proper way. The photo overall just has something appealing which make you keep looking at it. Great job!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL"   Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:25 pm

10º PHOTOSHOOT: YOUR EDGE OF GLORY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeWBS0JBNzQ&ob=av3e

WELCOME TOP 5. Yeah this week we'll take as an inspiration this video of GAGA but in fact I dont want to see LADY GAGA in your photos. We had a singer shoot so not a shoot like that again. WHAT I WANT TO SEE IS HER ACTITUDE in your photos, I want to see an AGRESSIVE & EDGY you. You have to take this photo in the NIGHT with METALLIC ACCESORIES and JEAN CLOTHES. The background have to be an STREET ALIKE. So find a nice place, be smart with that.

CLOTHES & MAKEUP
You have to wear jeans. If you have a dark jacket or a jean jacket use it too. The tshirt have to be BLACK or some dark color. What I want to use is a lot of metal accesories but the right amount. You will use PANDA MAKE.UP this time, this for boys and girls. Girls you have to use a ponytail. Dudes just make your hair crazy. This is panda make.up that I want to see: http://a2.twimg.com/profile_images/1370693612/before.jpg

DEADLINE: THURSDAY 8TH NIGHT

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL"   Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:14 pm

SHAYLA

JOSE

JOHAN

EDUARDO

ALICIA
Back to top Go down
carcamiiwiis

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL"   Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:34 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL"   Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:52 pm

SHAYLA
Girl you are giving your life this cycle. You are improving and improving and I feel like you want to win this and I'm so glad that you are becoming a stronger contestant. I love the first shoot is kinda like a baby going mad but in a fashion way, I find the pose too obvius but show such a confidence that I love. The second one is just simple but fierce, you are there doing nothing but there is something there, some conection that for me is modelesque. Nice job.

JOSE
I'm so glad that you did different things this week. The first is so alienesque and I like that you look so diferent but you are putting tension in your face and the pose is really strong for me. You look kinda tall there too. I love the styling. The second one is so edgy, the pose is so weird and interesting is like your body where the dark city and the lights, the face is so amazing there and you didnt lose the neck. I think you nailed it. So glad that you went to zero to hero.

JOHAN
I like your shoots but the thing is that your expression were the same in every shoot so It was hard to pick the best two but overall is a nice photo. In the first one, I really like the pose, It reminds me a rusian dance that is so funny but you made it more modelesque and the face is strong. The second one is more soft but It have an edge there. I really like the angle of your face there, your jawline looks really good and the eye conection is trong, the pose is good too. So work in give more expressions that's my critique but you did a nice job.

EDUARDO
Mr. Blurriness. Hard week for you but I think you did a ovely job here. I feel like you were strong and manly but at the same time as JOHAN you give the same expressions but the shoots are good dude. I'm not gonna lie. The first one is so confidence, strong and the eye conection is super good while the second one is more simple but the expression is like "Im going to kill you", I really like the pose and you look tall. Overall you did nicely but I think you could take more risks but you are a good model.

ALICIA
You remind me SOPHIE FROM ANTM CYCLE 18

this week specially in the first photo. You are more beautiful in every new photo. The first one is so strong and confidence but at the same time you look so girly and I like that. You kinda lose one legs there but It's not a problem for me. The face is so stunning, Its a perfect angle for your face. In the second one the background just work with you. You look like a star there, you look so tall and your body is sick. The face is so scary in a good way. I think you rock this week.
Back to top Go down
TransformedBree

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL"   Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:36 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tácita

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL"   Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:05 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snammy

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL"   Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:09 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ricasanchezz

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL"   Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:08 pm

Hello! I am Erica one of your permanent judges. I couldn't do a video this week because one of my cousins is getting married today and I have to prepare for the wedding! Smile

Okay, now lets get to business.

Shayla
I wasn't sure what you were going to bring in the competition and wasn't sure if you wanted to win this competition. And I want to congratulate you for giving it your all and working your face and letting out your inner fierceness! You truly have improved throughout this whole cycle! Now that being said, these photos are great. In the first shot, your face looks great. But your second shot is just awesome, very modelesque. I enjoy watching you grow throughout this cycle.

Jose
In the first photo its good. It's good. However your second shot isn't as good as your first shot. To me, I believe when you take your first and second shot, they should give each equal chemistry to make an amazing assignment. (50%/50%). I feel that you shouldn't use so much editing on one photo, forgive me if it isn't but your eyes look sickly. You blended in the background too much so I can't even see what your pose is like.

Johan
Your eye connection is great! You look uber creepy! But I feel you look a little short in the first shot and lost a bit of your neck. I don't feel the background is the greatest as well. But I feel you do not have enough metallic styling. Like I feel it has more of a 90's effect than a lady gaga feel y'know? Otherwise, I feel this is a safe photo this week.

Eduardo
The first shot is nice, the guitar works for the photo, the pose works and outfit works. But the both of your photos have a blurry effect and I believe you have been inconsistent on your assignments. Last week was good, but I felt you had a step down. This is good, don't get me wrong, but I don't feel its not your best shot.

Alicia
Amazing job this week! Your body looks long and very very fierce! I love your background, and the styling is perfect! In the second photo, the cigarette works for the photo as well, it was a nice touch, and you keep up the good work! Smile

So yeah, that's about it. I'll send my callout order to George and I will have a video out next week's panel. Overall panel is great, some okay, and some ehhh, well all I can say is good luck models and strut your stuff! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL"   Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:08 pm

GUEST JUDGE this week is MR. CESAR. He's here for his revenge and he will critique you guys because He's the king of Panda make.up.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL"   Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:36 pm

This panel was strong and everyone did the brief correctly and the decision is so hard but we are proud with this cycle. You are doing amazing shoots week after week but right know we will meet the top 4.

FIERCE SHOOT OF THE WEEK

Spoiler:

NEXT ARE

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

BOTTOM TWO
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL"   Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:04 pm

11º FASHION VIDEO: HIT THE ROAD JACK

TOP 4. It's time to see your face in movement and who is the most versatile just not in photos. This is more like a fashion sexy video. You can dance, sing in some parts but the thing is that you have to FLIRT with the camera like the example. You should do 2 videos with a 30 seconds of duration each one. Boys your song will be the same of the guy example and girls your song will be beautiful liar. YOU HAVE TO UPLOAD THEM IN: WWW-MEDIAFIRE.COM and then send me the link. THE FINAL VIDEO WILL HAVE A DURATION OF ONE MINUTE.

CLOTHES & BACKGROUND
Boys I want that you use an open shirt or a white tshirt or something similar like the male model in the video example. The pants is your decision while the girls you have to wear some cute dress with light colors I dont want to see you in dark colors. The makeup have to be quite natural and you have to use red lipstick and the hair have to be down. SINCE YOU WILL rec 2 videos you have to use differents styles in both this is for the girls and boys. AS ALWAYS YOU HAVE TO FIND A ONE COLOR BACKGROUND and A PLACE WITH LIGHT because you will look better. YOU DONT HAVE TO EDIT NOTHING I WILL DO IT. JUST DO THE VIDEOS and LOOK HOT-FIERCE EVERY SECOND.

DEADLINE: WEDNESDAY 14TH NIGHT

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL"   Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:51 pm

Shayla

Eduardo

Alicia

Jose
Back to top Go down
carcamiiwiis

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL"   Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:38 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FierceRokstar

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL"   Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:31 pm

I'm HERE.!!!!!!!!

DON'T think I need an Introduction but if you DON'T Remember me my name is

MITCHELL

I have been on Webcon in the past, Actually made it to the Top 4 on Cycle 5.
& Won & Lost lots of other NTMs...

So I will be Guest Judging this week.!!

if you don't feel like watching the whole video here's the critiques I wrote out as well:

Shayla
You were selling it.!!! idk what exactly but I was so ready to BUY IT.
You looked really sexy here & your face looked amazing. I actually think motion cameras
love you more than still cameras. Overall I really enjoyed it. I do think that you could
have changed your expression up a bit though :]

Eduardo
you looked really COOL which I liked.!! but I do feel that some of your movements were a
bit awkward... I feel like your face looked confident & the styling was right
but your overall movements in the video could have been a bit more fluent & smooth. Also your
expressions could have been better as well.

Alicia
I LOVED the hair flips.!! LoL you looked really FIERCE.! I really liked what you tried to
do... It was cute.! I do think that maybe less movement would have been better cause we
could have had more closeups of your gorgeous FACE.!!! I liked the scenes you shot though

Jose
LOVED IT.!!! Your video was very COOL & enjoyable to watch. Your movements weren't awkward but
I do think you could have been a bit more still in some shots, but you looked GREAT on film.
I really feel that out of the 4 left you could be the best commercail Model.

A NOTE to you ALL: be careful to not look NERVOUS & AWKWARD in the face, even if you feel that way.

Good Luck Fab 4.!!!! You all deserve to be here... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/ModelManiaTV
Snammy

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL"   Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:24 pm

Well this was fun :B

Back to top Go down
View user profile
VanityEgo

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL"   Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:28 pm

ANOTHER GUEST JUDGE THIS WEEK IS Andrei, he was runner up of WNTM 7. He won the comercial challengue last cycle. So he knows about doing fierce videos.

Guess who's in the house?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL"   Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:24 pm

Erica's judging.
Back to top Go down
TransformedBree

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 7 "PANEL"   Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:32 pm

Back to top Go down