Webcon Next Top Model
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to one of the best NTM of the internet. Being a model needs a little of practice. This is the site that you can practice your skills in a virtual model contest with the same format of ANTM.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"

Go down 
+5
Eduardo_super
Tácita
Snammy
carcamiiwiis
Admin
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  Empty
PostSubject: WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 9:51 pm

OFFICIAL JUDGES

GEORGE
WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  6XZgf

BRIANNA
WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  26310113946861279441510

SAM
WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  Scaled.php?server=210&filename=42831210101522974448859

NADIA
WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  6GBOS

FELIPE
WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  01V4d

EDUARDO
WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  RaYnZ

Last edited by Admin on Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:08 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://wntm.foroactivo.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 10:14 pm

1º PHOTOSHOOT: MY HF HOUSE

WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  Miles-aldridge_ben-trovato12

ASSIGMENT
So your first shoot is quite crazy new cycle. You have to pose in some awesome place in your house and make an editorial shoot. You have to find the best place that you have. Try to wear something really classic that fit the place were you are going to pose. Be creative because maybe two people will be eliminated.

DEADLINE: FRIDAY 23TH

Last edited by Admin on Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 3:42 pm

Alexis
WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  GScpy

Diego
WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  WVo5i

Kenzi
WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  NIFOb

Rodrigo
WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  EmC3V

Saida
WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  Cqpob

Hassan
WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  K0MFk

Heather
WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  8EDi1

Brandon
WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  So7VJ

Rose
WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  ES5K6

Ignacio
WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  LJpNo

Kyra
WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  PIo8v

David
WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  ZiQNh

Steffanee

WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  F0434
Back to top Go down
carcamiiwiis

carcamiiwiis

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 4:37 pm

Back to top Go down
Snammy

Snammy

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 10:11 pm

This video is the worst. I am so sorry.

Back to top Go down
Tácita

Tácita

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:52 pm

Back to top Go down
Eduardo_super

Eduardo_super

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 2:09 am

HELLO GUYS!!! HERE IS MY JUDGING FOR THIS FIRST PANEL

I'm Eduardo Martínez, the new judge!

Sorry if you can't understand me, because I'm Mexican and my english is not the best, however try to listen my comments and use them as advices please.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 9:10 pm

Alexis
I like how your skin looks here it's like milk. I like the pose being honest and the face is stunning but I dont think your photoshoot idea was HF enough for this panel. I think you have the face and the body, just find the right track.

Diego
I love this photo is so strong, manly and editorial. I like that you are so creative with your poses, I think your intention in the shoot was great and you sold me your idea. I like the face there because you are not trying to look cute, you are trying to be connected with your idea being a model.

Kenzi
I love your face, It's so stunning. You kinda remind of ERICA (past contestant). I think this shoot is great actually. I find the lack of neck interesting in this case because you are like putting your face far of the camera and giving a angles with your shoulders. I think you can be more editorial though.

Rodrigo
Best face in the bunch sadly you lack of commitment for the game it's too obvius since I'm the host I can see that maybe not the other judges. I find the shoot cool for an ad for bullying but not for a HF HOUSE assigment. You have everything to do amazing shoot, just show more effort.

Saida
Too much light in your face but best pose in the bunch. The legs are so long and you look so classy there. The face is pretty but you can be more edgy though. Try to give more expression with your face that's all for me because I can see that you know how to pose gurl.

Hassan
Amazing face, the expression is so perfect. You know how to model and I think you check photos and magazines and all the stuff because I know people that think that modelling is ALWAYS TENSION/FIERCE IN THE FACE and you know how to give ranges of expressions. I hope to see differents sides of you.

Heather
This shoot is great for me. There is something simple there and I see a model in the making there. You can be stronger its obviusly but I think you are giving a more classy side and more conservative girl. I would have loved it to see a full body shoot gving shapes with your body with the same closeup but I think you have a big potential and I'm glad that you want to be here.

Brandon
Maybe you should have showed more face but I find this shoot different like the others. Its more romantic, serene, in the moment and I can see a model there. I like the history there and I feel that you did the assigment correctly. My only critique is that you have to be more creative with your poses because you tend to be a little stiff. Just check photos of models in the internet.

Rose
As Saida your pose is stellar. I would be blind if I said other thing about your pose but I think you have to work with your facial expressions. The other options that you send me your facial expressions were like bland, so I think you should check photo of female models because I think you have potential, you have the body and the face, just practice a little more. I love this photos in the end, I think is so creepy in a good way.

Ignacio
This is a HF shoot so the clothes are too common for this type of shoot. If you would have used a suit this would have been amazing because the face is strong, the facial expression is different and out of the box is like you were dead but didn't forget to model. The pose is great too. Just work more in your styling.

Kyra
I like this shoot a lot what I dont like is the clothes that you used, maybe a dress would have been much better cause I love how your hair looks there. The expression is priceless and your pose is cool, your body look in shape and your are giving angles with your back. You did nice for me just work in look more elegant that's all.

David
You are so BAD ASS. A lot of guys can be handsome but they dont push it and you are giving more than a pretty face by far. I like how rude you look and the pose is so simple but strong. Its simple but you are modeling. The eyes are pircing anf your bone structure is so cool. I want to see how you will work this cycle.

Steffanee
You are so petite there like a doll, I love it. Your are so young but you have a perfect bone structure. You have an interesting face there. I really think that you can be a model in the future if you want. This is a nice begining for you because you are doing a strong job but simple too. I think you should have wear another clothes this time though, be creative you dont have to have a lot of different clothes just work with what you have.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 10:09 pm

WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  EliminationBanner

NEW CYCLE, NEW FACES... IS THE 8TH CYCLE OF WNTM. I like this cycle because everyone is new in this show and a big number of you are doing a NTM for first time.

FIERCE SHOOT OF THE WEEK

Spoiler:

NEXT ARE

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

BOTTOM TWO
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 10:29 pm

2º PHOTOSHOOT: SHADOW BEAUTY

WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  002vb5 WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  0DuKG

ASSIGMENT
So your second photo is quite difficult you have to do a beauty shoots evoking shadows in your face. The best recomendation is try to find some dark place with some light there so you can find this natural shadows. You have to be quite natural with the makeup this time. You can talk with the judge FELIPE CARCAMO in facebook he actually did this shoot so he can give you some tips.

DEADLINE: SATURDAY 31TH

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 3:05 pm

HASSAN
WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  Funsn

HEATHER
WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  GdsZG

BRANDON
WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  EtnZg

ALEXIS
WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  8MRSd

DIEGO
WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  XRkLU

KYRA
WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  U3ymo

SAIDA
WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  Hdxs6

DAVID
WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  NfSUL

STEFFANEE
WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  OOWSp

ROSE
WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  6OG8g

KENZI
WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  WRT2j

IGNACIO
WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  8NXOB

Last edited by Admin on Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Snammy

Snammy

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 4:54 pm

Enjoy, kids!

Back to top Go down
TransformedBree

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 5:09 pm

Smile
Back to top Go down
Eduardo_super

Eduardo_super

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 5:36 pm

Hello Guys!!! Here I am Again!!!! Very Happy

Sorry, but I was a little boring for my voice Razz
Back to top Go down
Tácita

Tácita

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 2:40 pm

Back to top Go down
carcamiiwiis

carcamiiwiis

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:03 pm

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:24 pm

HASSAN
This shoot is great. I love the angle of your face there. Its so interesting how the shadows fits you really good and I like how you have been sexy last week and know you are kinda soft. I like the tesion in the lips, they are in the right way. I want to see a fierce, agressive, edgy side now.

HEATHER
You have to learn how to smize with your eyes. The meaning of smize is when you squinted them a little bit so they will look with more life because you have amazing eyes and I cant see that in this picture but I love the creepy side of this, It reminds me the AVATAR movie poster. Just work with your eyes because the rest is amazing by far.

BRANDON
The expression is a little obvius for my taste. I like the fact that you look serene and we can see a great angle of your face. I like the shadows but I dont think the clothes fit this artistic assigment. I think you are stronger and better but you did a decent job.

ALEXIS
Better than last week. I like the overall photo because you look nice and the shadows are working with you. I think the expression could have been better and maybe you should practice more angles for your face so we can see you more versatile but you did nice and I like your eyes, they are beautiful.

DIEGO
This is really cool. You are so creative with your photos and I like the fact that you are so versatile and exotic, I mean you can represent a lot of races and that's amazing for modelling. I love how you are working with the shadows there. I agree with the lips, I think is of the mustache. You look better without it. A great week for you again.

KYRA
Girl last week you were amazing but I dont think this week was your best and It's sad because You are beautiful. I think the expression is lovely but you seriously need to practice your expressions because in other photos/options you tend to look scare and that's not good. I hope you can improve because the competition is difficult now.

SAIDA
I love it. I think that your skin looks amazing, your hair fits you amazingly there. Maybe another angle would have been better because some parts of your face looks bigger but your lips are amazing, seriously. I think you are improving a lot though. You are really classy for me. I hope you can surprise us. I love the shadows too.

DIEGO
Not a good week. I think you are a handsome boy but I think that your look can be limited though. Last week you were bad.ass and this shoot can be bad.ass but the topic is so artistic that the expression doesn't fit. I understand that you have a bad week in real life and I like the fact that you didn't quit so I hope you can give us photos with your real potential because you have a big potential.

STEFFANEE
Amazing bone structure there, you seriously have a model face. What I dont like a lot are the shadows, they are not so great for me but how you elongate your neck like a swam is so modelesque. The eyes are expressing a lot. I think you are a model material and I hope you can give us interesting photos. Your hair looks great too you really work it with the makeup.

ROSE
Baby Rose had a difficult week and we can see that with your photo. I dont think this shoot is good. The idea is interesting and I really think it can be your photo profile for facebook but for a model competition, I dont think this is great. I quite like the shadows though but you are better and I know that.

KENZI
While your eyes are quite dead, and you should learn how to SMIZE, check HEATHER critiques, I think you look incredible beautiful and I can see a exotic model here. Your hair fits your eyes amazingly and the shadows are there in the right amount. You look like a perfect cat there. Just work your eyes because I see improvement and you have talent.

IGNACIO
You should have been a little more natural BUT YOU WERE THE BEST with the eyes, boy you are smizing to the death, you are expressing a lot there and I love your fingers they are like posing in the photo frame. The shadows are great too. I really like your idea but you should be more natural but at least the expression is marvelous and you are giving your best.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 11:20 pm

WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  EliminationBanner

We are in the second week, you did a nice job because I know that this assigment was hard BUT we can see a great potential in this group. So We hope to see differents sides of you. Now someone is going to be eliminated, sadly.

FIERCE SHOOT OF THE WEEK

Spoiler:

NEXT ARE

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

BOTTOM TWO
Spoiler:

Last edited by Admin on Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 11:40 pm

3º PHOTOSHOOT: CONVERSE AD

WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  Rcaeb WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  0WXkT

ASSIGMENT
Its a new tradition in WNTM. Last cycle we did a comercial AD for COCA COLA. This cycle we are going to do a comercial AD for converse. For this shoot I need a urban or grounge styling, you have to pose with some snickers in YOUR HANDS like the example you decide the pose so you have to be creative because maybe the ideas are quite limited if you are not creative. BTW you dont have to necessarily have converse you can pose with the snickers that you have, just find the ones that can belong to the brand.

DEADLINE: SATURDAY 7TH

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 4:29 pm

DAVID
WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  D3RyP

ROSE
WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  7FXYB

IGNACIO
WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  IRtRN

ALEXIS
WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  B7ogu

DIEGO
WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  Aa6hS

STEFFANEE
WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  Pcazv

HASSAN
WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  D6gT5

SAIDA
WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  04jQT

HEATHER
WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  F5rLW

BRANDON
WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  O3nw8

KENZI
WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  YPPeM

Back to top Go down
Eduardo_super

Eduardo_super

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 5:15 pm

HELLO!!! Third panel and I got to say it: You are doing it so well, congrats!

By the way, I couldn't finish my video but my point with Kenzi is don't hide your neck next time girl, and I'll send my call order to George, good luck guys!!
Back to top Go down
carcamiiwiis

carcamiiwiis

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 5:23 pm

Back to top Go down
Snammy

Snammy

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 5:46 pm

Here you go. Get it, shawties.

ETA: My video freaked out in the middle of Rose's critique and made me look (even more) like a crazy person. That's embarrassing. Anyway, I was just talking about her purple shoes so not a big loss.
Back to top Go down
Tácita

Tácita

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:08 pm

The video got cut, but at first I wished everyone Happy easter Razz
Back to top Go down
Diegoxstar

Diegoxstar

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 12:46 am

Hey guys!!!!!
WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  Imagen010copiasdds
I am your guest judge this time, I'm Diego, winner of the oldest cycle of this amazing game lol, I used to be a judge until cycle 6, then thanks my work didn't have time to judge but still follow the game every week and guys, I've seen your work the past few weeks, so, here are my critiques Smile

David: Someone broke the mold, i love that you have the perfect urban look for converse but still take a risk and use the snickers in the most interesting way possible, the eyes are really piercing, just take care with the tension in the lips and take care with the things on the background, but overall works like a ad for me.

Rose: I like the mix of yellow/purple in the outfit and the pose but i think the expression is a really off, you have very interesting features to make a cool fashion shoot so i hope that you use your beautiful face in a very interesting way like the first week the next time.

Ignacio: Interesting outfit, a bit cheesy but well is converse so it's ok, is a good shot but from a fashion view point this could be better, show your neck and put more tension when you bite the shoe, is a good shot, with a cool idea but it could be better.

Alexis: You're very versatile with your face, is your best shot in the competition, your body looks great, you sell the shoes but still you don't forgot your face with that pose, i would like to see your left leg a bit stretched but anyways is a good shot.

Diego: It's a good shot but for me doesn't work at all like ad, because the shoes don't stand out in the picture, probably because the background is very striking and glasses aren't the best accessory for a photo that seeks to sell shoes, I can't criticize much as a model, the pose is fine but you hide behind your expression glasses, is a great picture, but like an ad picture, not so much.

Steffanee: Obviously is not a converse picture but i love it anyway, it looks like a picture from the 60's a la Twiggy, you look modelesque, your jaw looks great, i would like to see you using a different mix of colours in the outfit for make the shoes stand out, but is ok for me, at least you look like a model.

Hassan: The colours in the picture are just fantastic, it works very well, like model, you did ok but not great in the fact that your expression is the same from the last 2 weeks, so i'm not sure about your versatility and take care with the fingers look a bit weird, overall the picture is good, but not fantastic.

Saida: You have such a beautiful profile but for a close up, you could use the shoe in many more interesting ways, because the shoe in the chin doesn't look very creative for me, using it on the top of your head could be amazing, is a beautiful shot but very lazy, next time take risks.

Heather: I like the bad girl styling but just that, the pose is ok, the face is ok, but the overall work is not interesting, with a pose a bit dramatic this could be an amazing picture, you just need take more risks for next time.

Brandon: My problem is not that this looks like a webcam picture, but when you do a close up you can't hide your face, the hairstyle doesn't do justice to your face, which is amazing and sadly you cover your neck with the shoe, i know that you can do something better than this, just take it more seriously.

Kenzi: Even when your legs are open and your neck is a little hidden the picture is working for me, i see a history like "i'm here inside of my closet, just me and my converse shoes, get out bitch and close the closet please" I love your face, i didn't realize before how modelesque your features are. the tie is ok for me, stand out but no more that the shoes, nice job.

Luck in the next challengues guys byeee Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  Empty

Back to top Go down

WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next