Webcon Next Top Model
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to one of the best NTM of the internet. Being a model needs a little of practice. This is the site that you can practice your skills in a virtual model contest with the same format of ANTM.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"

Go down 
+5
Eduardo_super
Tácita
Snammy
carcamiiwiis
Admin
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:43 am

ROSE
Actually the fake lashes didnt look that fake, I think it was more my fault cause of the edition but girl this expression is fierce, this is the girl that we want to see in every panel. You are smizing as hell here, your expression is so strong, you look like an evil rich lady who loves to eat but she manages to look healthy, in shape, beautiful and all the stuff. I really love your bone structure here. You did a great job this week. You are improving and improving.

IGNACIO
This is kinda fierce, I love it. You and Rose were clearly the underdogs in the begining of the show and now you are showing a strong side that is working really well. The eyes are amazing as hell and your skin loos flawless. I seriously fucking love the hands, they are so strong but graceful at the same time. I would have loved more grrrr but this is just amazing.

ALEXIS
You look cute but weird being honest. You have an amazing look, you were my face for the promos and I think that happens because you are comercial and beautiful for the eyes but you can't pull a 100% editorial side yet. But you have a perfect bone structure there and your black hair fits you so amazing. You are a hot girl in a good way, Im not pervert.

DIEGO
Yeah maybe this would have been my FCO but damn there's not accesories there, but finally the eyes are smizing there. You are so exotic, you can be white, asian, latin, etc. that works so great for modeling dude that you dont have idea. I love that I can see the chicken clearly there and you are eating it but you still looking great. I like the intensity thats what we were waiting for you.

HEATHER
Fierce, I really like it Heather, you did the ugly-pretty thingy that Tyra Banks love but your forget the neck again. I think your face looks stunning in it way but this is like the 4 time that you forgot the neck, you must now that this part of the human body is the best part for the model so we can see you more elegant and chik, I really hope if you make it to the next round you work on that because your expressions are getting better and better.

HASSAN
Its a great photo facially. You look stunning, in fact you are the most atractive in the bunch but the brief was more grrr, fierce, tension & you look too calm for the assigment. I think yu have all the potential in the world but you are holding back and you aren't showing your true colors. I really like your face here, Its so stunning to forget it. I hope you can work in an edgy side. I really like your hair.

KENZI
Kenzi you are so sexy and I like the photo because you are not trying to look pretty and cute, you are putting an extra something there that I like. Actually you took a full body shoot so I have to cut it. I will show the photo in the finales if you make it. I really like the way that you are eating the chicken and your expression is priceless, so well done this week lady.
Back to top Go down
http://wntm.foroactivo.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 1:06 pm

WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  - Page 3 EliminationBanner

This week was the best of the season by far. You did such a professional photoshoot and I can see that you really want to win the title but Its time for another cut. This week was quite difficult but we reach a decisiummmmm.

FIERCE SHOOT OF THE WEEK

Spoiler:

NEXT ARE

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

BOTTOM TWO
Spoiler:

Last edited by Admin on Thu May 03, 2012 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 1:21 pm

7º PHOTOSHOOT: CLASSY CK

WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  - Page 3 SqNDi WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  - Page 3 SgAI5

ASSIGMENT
Calvin Klein is not about men in boxer and women showing their boobs. CK is more about showing sex appeal to the world. This time you have to wear formal clothes, semi-elegant, clothes that you can wear for some classy event but your expression must be orgasmic in a good way. You need to show a sexy side without the clothes off. You have to be smart and sexy.

DEADLINE: THURSDAY 10TH

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  - Page 3 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 9:01 pm

HASSAN
WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  - Page 3 DeHXU

HEATHER
WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  - Page 3 G8FQu

DIEGO
WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  - Page 3 Wj7MI

ROSE
WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  - Page 3 OMvaA

IGNACIO
WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  - Page 3 Q2mLV

KENZI
WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  - Page 3 Ej89z
Back to top Go down
carcamiiwiis

carcamiiwiis

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  - Page 3 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 9:24 pm

Back to top Go down
Snammy

Snammy

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  - Page 3 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:44 pm

Back to top Go down
Tácita

Tácita

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  - Page 3 EmptySun May 13, 2012 12:05 pm

I was so sleepy!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  - Page 3 EmptySun May 13, 2012 4:47 pm

HASSAN
You are naturally sexy so I think this shoot was like a pie for you. I like the pose, the relax vibes, the jawline is freaking flawless, the composition of the photo. I think you did a great job. Now next shoot is quite agressive, so I want to see a fierce, mad, evil side of you if you made it to the next week but I really think that you nailed with this shoot.

HEATHER
This shoot is HOT, your face looks so stunning but I think the angle of the camera is kinda wrong, maybe if you put it in front of you, you would have looked more amazing than you actually are. I like the neck (finally) and you are smizing with your eyes. I think facially you are becoming stonger but you have to check your angles. Nice Job.

DIEGO
This is amazing. I love the pose, the set, the styling, Diego your are freaking versatile with your face, I like the expression is like "whatever" in a manly way. I think you were really creative and that's why I'm looking for in a model. Im loving the fact that you are improving with your facial expressions because the poses are so easy for you. Great Job.

ROSE
The mouth is a little tense but there is something about this shoot that I like, the pose could have been better in fact there are a lot of flaws there, but you know what the overall photo works for me. It have an extra something, an edgy side that is not typical in you, so I think you need to work in this side because you look really editorial and that's great in a model, you are tall, show your long legs.

IGNACIO
I quite like the shoot, the pose is a little literal and obvius but I like the face I think is nice. I find the overall photo strong but since you were first place in two weeks, we expect more and this is not so strong as you can be. You lost your body line with the pose but I like the elegance. I really think is the most elegant shoot in the bunch but I dont find it sexy. Anyways you are doing a great job.

KENZI
Gurl, you are flawless. You can be fierce, comercial, editorial, soft. I like the fact that you show a soft but sexy side of you this week. I think you could have done a better pose actually because Its a little obvius but guess what, This is one of your best pictures. You are seriously stunning and your are improving a lot for me. I really want to see more of you, more personality.
Back to top Go down
Eduardo_super

Eduardo_super

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  - Page 3 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:33 am

I'm so sorry guys, even I tried to fix my camera, I couldn't, so I'm going to buy a new one this week, but here are my comments about this new super fashion sexy photoshoot:

HASSAN

I love the pose, your extended body looks amazing, and the expression is totally perfect for this assignment, because it shows confidence and elegance, the outfit and accesories matched this time, I'm not so sure with those shoes, but it doesn't matter because your whole picture is insane, well done.

HEATHER

I like the outfit and make-up, but the pose and expression are really wrong for this assignment, because the expression should be sexier and you look surprised and kind of counfused, the pose is awkward or maybe is the bad angle of the camera again, however you look hot in the good way, but I'm sure you are better than this honey

DIEGO

I love the outfit and the background, both are so perfect for this photoshoot, but the facial expression look lost, like "what I'm doing here?" it happened again in circus photoshoot, maybe you tried to look strong, but it wasn't enough, you need to relax facial muscles and practice a little bit more my friend, please do it next week.

ROSE

Girl, this is the fierce time that I see strong-mad expression here, I like it, but I'm not sure if this works for this photoshoot, because it's about be sexy, so the expression must be captivating like you're flirting with someone. You got an awesome outfit though. What it's awkard it's your foot coming out of your dress, because you look so short, if your foot were a little bit far it would be amazing because a extended body is kinda sexy, do you get my point? good luck next week.

IGNACIO

The outfit is fantastic, I love this profile picture, because is visually attractive, the pose is confident and elegant, the expression is really good, but I'm not sure there's somethnig missing, that extra thing. But guess what, this shot is amazing, it matches so well in this photoshoot, maybe with something more sensual it would be perfect, but it works.

KENZI

I kinda love this shot, you look confident, not exactly sexy as you supossed to look, but your facial expression brings some elegance in this shot, I love the infinite background you lost an arm and one foot, but it's ok, I think there's intention, maybe if your body were more extended, it could be a fabulous shot.

So guys, those are my advices, be sexy is kinda difficult, some of you need to work on that, some of you did so well, good luck top 6, next time it will be top 5!!! so exciting!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  - Page 3 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 8:34 pm

You guys are doing a great job in the last weeks and It's amazing for the game but saying that the eliminations are so difficult to do when that happen. But the judges made the final deicisium.

FIERCE SHOOT OF THE WEEK

Spoiler:

NEXT ARE

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

BOTTOM TWO
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  - Page 3 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 8:57 pm

8º PHOTOSHOOT: FAIRY NIGHTMARE

WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  - Page 3 DYavX WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  - Page 3 HEL6a

ASSIGMENT
Some fairytales are beautiful, but pretty is not enough in this game so we need that you perform a character in their evil way. You have to be creative and make the photo really modelesque and editorial. We are near to the end so you better do a perfect job.

KENZI - Pocahontas
HESSAN - Aladino
DANIEL - Little Boy Blue
DIEGO - Peter Pan
ROSE - Little Red Riding Hood

DEADLINE: FRIDAY 18TH

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  - Page 3 EmptySat May 19, 2012 9:17 pm

DIEGO
WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  - Page 3 Isxzd

KENZI
WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  - Page 3 UDxgt

HASSAN
WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  - Page 3 GpNl2

ROSE
WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  - Page 3 1DSqn

IGNACIO
WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  - Page 3 QQGSe
Back to top Go down
Snammy

Snammy

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  - Page 3 EmptySun May 20, 2012 12:18 am

Back to top Go down
carcamiiwiis

carcamiiwiis

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  - Page 3 EmptySun May 20, 2012 12:19 pm

Back to top Go down
sparrowthesupermodel

sparrowthesupermodel

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  - Page 3 EmptySun May 20, 2012 3:46 pm

Back to top Go down
Tácita

Tácita

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  - Page 3 EmptySun May 20, 2012 9:44 pm

Back to top Go down
Eduardo_super

Eduardo_super

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  - Page 3 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 12:26 am

Judging PANEL: FAIRY NIGHTMARE(Top 5)

Diego

This time your gaze match perfectly with your body control, it's fierce and kinda angry what is really good for this assignment. Your costume is totally evil Peter Pan! I really like how you extended your arms and how you are flying entering in the room, a fantastic improvement this week, well done.

Kenzi

For being honest, I don't like your picture, because I can't realize if you look like Pocahontas, I think you look more like The Joker Wason, but I like the natural environment around you, probably that dress doesn't work for this photoshoot, you look angry but I can't see a model this week, sorry.

Hassan

I really like your shot, the costume is awesome, let me tell you that your face for me works, because you look like a evil merchant that wants to sell something useless, it's a face of distrust, maybe a little bit tense but works for me. The pose looks kinda simple though, but you look great this week, good job.

Rose

You look so fuck*ng amazing this week, the face is hot, sexy, evil, you look like the villain of a soap opera, fabuluos outfit and beautiful high heels girl!!! I reaally like that blood over your face, body and dress, it recreates a story, instead of the wolf could eat you, you ate him. Gorgeous!

Ignacio

This week I'm not sure with your photo, you look nervous, short and you hid your neck, your expression is tense because you were frowning. I like the outfit and the intention with that knife though, that hairstyle is really nice Smile I like your shot but I'm not sure if that's enough.

SO GUYS THAT WAS MY CRITICAL THIS WEEK, GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  - Page 3 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 9:46 pm

DIEGO
I think this picture is amazing, you are def. a mover model which I love it because I never have seen a contestant that give me a lot of movement in their photos which is amazing because this makes you unique. Saying that I love your face there, I think you look fierce, the tension is pretty amazing and the pose is really. For me is your best shoot in the contest.

KENZI
I love the booty tooch and I agree I dont see 100% POCAHONTAS there but I see a model in the end which is great because this is a model competition. I love your face there, I think you are becoming a great model each week, you just have to be more creative with the assigment. I really like how your skin look and the eyes are smizing.

HASSAN
The face is a little too much but I think it works but the thing is that the pose is so literal, Its too catalogue which is not good because you are so editorial, I think if you would have done better poses without forgeting the face, you would have produce a perfect photo because you have the face and the styling to make a flawless photo.

KENZI
This photo is so amazing, your body looks so long and the face is so the assigment but is modeling at the same time. I just love your hands their are so gracefull and chik. You really need this photo to survive and you did it. I'm so happy that you really improve as a model this cycle. You have the elements to be a great editorial model.

IGNACIO
A lot of fans of WNTM said me that you always tend to compact your body which is wrong in modeling. You have to learn how to pose with your body more gracefully because you are tall and we haven't seen it yet, saying that I think the face is great there, you look hot, manly and evil. I really like the styling too.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  - Page 3 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 10:12 pm

It's time for another cut, this night we will find the top 4, It was a strong week again so the deliberation was really hard because It was between two people that we think that they are strong but the judges were agree with the sad elimination.

FIERCE SHOOT OF THE WEEK

Spoiler:

NEXT ARE

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

BOTTOM TWO
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  - Page 3 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 10:24 pm

9º PHOTOSHOOT: PLANTS ALIVE

WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  - Page 3 Tf9km WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  - Page 3 V7X1Z

ASSIGMENT
Yeah, this hard photoshoot will decide the FINAL 3. You guys have to pose as a plants in a natural garden, If you can't pose in a place with plants, dont worry the photoshop will help you. You have to be creative, you can create some outfit with plants or just pose with the environment. Your photo have to represent the environment, that's the point. If you have some question just ask me in facebook.

DEADLINE: SATURDAY 26TH

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2012 3:03 pm

KENZI
WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  - Page 3 VkWWo

IGNACIO
WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  - Page 3 HubsT

ROSE
WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  - Page 3 UzYkQ

DIEGO
WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  - Page 3 FTk5g
Back to top Go down
Eduardo_super

Eduardo_super

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2012 4:08 pm

JUDGING PANEL 9 - PHOTOSHOOT: PLANTS ALIVE

KENZI

WOW! You look stunning there, I love your profile is totally amazing, your extended neck look fabulous and your expression nailed it so well this time, it's a powerful smize girl, I like your hair and background, I feel pain in your sorrow, it's incredibly gorgeous.

IGNACIO

I really like your peaceful expression, the make-up works so well. Captivating smize, it's beautiful, however I was expecting the opposite, more masculine and strong, but this is so nice and well executed, you are connecting with the background ( I mean the plants) and that's very good. I'm not a big fan of your outfit this time by the way.

ROSE

I like it, but I don't love it. You are starting to control your body so good, but I don't sure with the face, I don't understand what you are trying to express, but you look good, I wish you weren't hiding your body with those tree branches, but I love your neck, and the curve that shapes your silhouette.

DIEGO

Fantastic body, I have to say, but as usually that's not a big deal for you, my concern is in your face, you look like an upset baby, you lost your neck and I can't see interaction with the background, you are only posing. You need to relax your face and try to feel that emotion that make your body moves like a model. Your look is appropriate though.

That was my comments so good luck top 4, and congrats for those who will make into top 3 Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2012 4:41 pm

KENZI
Girl let me tell you, I dont have words for your face here. You looks so ORGASMIC/FLAWLESS. You look like the mermaid of the forest for me. You look so stunning and I really like your conection with the environment. I love how perfect your skin look and the hands in the trees are so gracefull. You did a perfect job this week lady.

IGNACIO
Dissapointed with your photo, I like the face but it doesn't look like the strong Ignacio that I really like. I would have loved to see more angular poses too. Saying that the photo is nice, I like the free-spirit and the conection with the plant. The styling is a little weird you know, your face looks like a cartoon while your body is like a bussiness men. In the end you did nice but you could have been stronger.

ROSE
I wan't sure with your photo at first but then I really like it more and more. The face is so stunning, is like you have an evil secret there but you are hiding into the flowers. I love the tension there, If I remember your shadow picture and I make a comparison with your last photos I have to say MAJOR IMPROVEMENT girl. You are becomming a better model each day.

DIEGO
It was so hard for me to pick your best photo because I love them so freaking much. This is what I was expecting in a male model in like 43733 cycles, this is simple but scream ABERCROMBIE to me, super relax but strong and haunting. I really like everything about it. You have more dramatic pictures for sure but showing a new side is always amazing for me.
Back to top Go down
Snammy

Snammy

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  - Page 3 EmptySun May 27, 2012 10:58 pm

What a douchey video still. But enjoy the video, I guess!
Back to top Go down
Tácita

Tácita

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  - Page 3 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 12:26 am

Guys, I'm sorry there is no video this week, I'm not feeling or looking well to make one. I'll come back in video next week, I promise!!

Kenzi: I really like this. Your facial expression is the best I've seen of you, but I wish you had done it from a different angle, because that one makes your jawline look weird, which brings down the picture a bit for me. The way the light hits your face is great and I like how you are interacting with the environment, but your right arm looks a bit awkward. Still, it's a very good picture from you.

Ignacio: I really like your face and how you are pulling off the make-up here, but the styling and the hunched pose aren't convincing me here. I still love your expres​sion(specially your eyes, that's some serious smize!) and the overall composition of the shot.

Rose: I like this, but I don't love it. I feel like even though the pose is great, the face is too weak and this picture doesn't stand out. I feel like even though you have been constantly improving with your pictures, this is a step back. I want to see the expressive and fierce Rose again!

Diego: I pretty much agree with everything Eduardo said here. I love your pose because it's so relaxed yet fashionable, the styling is great and the overall composition is great too, but the face is weak, I'm not getting any emotion from you here, and even though you do look attractive, you also look empty. You need to emote more.

Even though the four pictures are good, I don't think this was a great week for any of you guys, I feel like you all stepped down from where you were. I hope to see better shots next week!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

WNTM CYCLE 8 "PANEL"
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next