Webcon Next Top Model
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to one of the best NTM of the internet. Being a model needs a little of practice. This is the site that you can practice your skills in a virtual model contest with the same format of ANTM.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"

Go down 
+2
Snammy
Admin
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Snammy

Snammy

WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 1:01 am

EDIT:
Robert: I do find this to fit the theme more than the other shot originally used. This is mostly due to the attitude; both sides are great in that sense. The one on the left is more haughty and fabulous and the other is more carefree but also conveying despair. The styling on both sides is fairly casual so it's a good thing you were able to convey the attitude so well, otherwise I wouldn't see this as connecting to the theme. The interaction between the two sides shows a nice rich man/poor man story which is a step out of the box from the other shots this week so you definitely get points for creativity.

Last edited by Snammy on Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tácita

Tácita

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 12:38 pm

Hangover video panel here! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 8:47 pm

SAAD
This photo is stunning, I just love the colors, the outfit, the pose, the eyes. You look so handsome & manly. You def. belong to the rich class. I love the angle of your face there. I think you really need to work your face when you are looking to the camera so we have more variety in your work but you are like a big surprise for this cycle, you really know how to project beautiful images.

APRIL
This is stunning, you look like a classy bitch with style and sense of humour. I love your actitude, the set is amazing, your pose is cool, the hands could have look more graceful though but in the end is a solid job and this is your best photo by far, I think the other judges can check what I see in you when I pick you for the official cast.

CHRIS
This is pretty, actually you look like a rich baby there. I think if you know that you didn't have a camera for taking amazing shoots, you wouldn't have applied. I think you take the spot of another contestant who maybe want to be here, but I think this shoot is really flawless but for me your job is not that great overall and this is your "second chance".

ASHLEIGH
Oh girl, this is really stunning, the set is stunning, you look so rich & classy, Your skin is flawless, your body is always in point, I see how you are working your back and your are giving me a little booty tooch. You are taking this game seriously since your bottom two and you are taking strong photos. I want to see more of you.

ROBERT
This is your weakest shoot def., I think the edition makes the photo really tacky and there is too much things there that I don't want to check. I think your face looks really tired, sadly too. I think the left side side with a nice edition would have been stunning like this: https://i.imgur.com/alz7J.png?3596, but oh well I hope you can improve because when you are amazing, you are really strong.

LEAH
Facially is DAMN, the clothes are DAMN, the set would have been better for the past panel. I think in your living room, you would have look more rich but anyways this is a great improvement & we can see the potential that you have. I love your skin, eyes, lips, I never see you this beautiful before so that's great. I hope you can give us this type of job because actually we can see a real model in the making.

EDUARDO
This is pretty & comercial. I think it works but I can't see a HIGH FASHION model yet, I think the other contestants give us more variety but you are in your safe zone so if you want to win this contest, you have to show us a more serious, masculine, strong side because I think in the boys group you can be the weakest. So you need to work in your fierce side.

EMILY
This is stunning, you look like a rich girl who is lost in the garden, looking expensive, I like the expression, the clothes, your skin, your hair. I think everything is working there for me. I love your idea and I think you were creative, you could have look more rich but I still see a rich girl there because of the actitude. I really want to see this type of expressions in you, because you tend to open the mouth a lot and It doesn't look good.

LUIS
This is amazing, you tend to hide your neck a lot but here you are giving a long neck & movement. You need to work in your mouth, you put a lot of tension there, you need to relax it but then overall is amazing job & you are a big surprise too, you look so tall & in shape like a real model. You have an exotic look that I really like and I hope you can be a real model someday.

HANNY
Facially is quite weak, but I understand your position, you actually look pretty and you are working with your dress there. I think is a little pageant than a model shoot but its a nice photo for the eyes and I think you have a lot of passion for the contest and you are so stunning & cute. You really have a lovely personality that everybody can love. I hope to see a strong shoot again next panel like past weeks.

ANDRÉ
I dont have coments for this shoot. I think that you look amazing but the great part is that you did something different with the "humo" in your face. I love the clothes, the eyes, the hair, the styling. You did a solid job this week and you have to be proud of you and remember that a consistant job is better than 1st place every time.
Back to top Go down
http://wntm.foroactivo.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 9:19 pm

WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 2 EliminationBanner

You guys are improving so fast. You are def. making a strong cycle, so that means that the eliminations are really hard. The majority of judges think that some of you have potential to be on top but you need to push it more.

FIERCE SHOOT OF THE WEEK

Spoiler:

NEXT ARE

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

BOTTOM TWO
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 10:17 pm

5º PHOTOSHOOT: "10 COMMANDMENTS"

WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 2 11 WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 2 0upCk

ASSIGMENT
You wont do the 10 commandments of GOD. You will do the 10 commandments of WNTM.
Each model will have an specific thing to portray. The photos must be in BLACK & WHITE so we can make a fierce editorial.

1º You should wear high heels everytime. ---> APRIL
2º You should know how to give a fierce pose. ---> ANDRÉ
3º You should have a hot body to pay bills. ---> ROBERT
4º You should have a flawless catwalk. ---> HANNY
5º You should date another hot model. --> EDUARDO
6º You should look tall all the time. ---> SAAD
7º You should have an amazing/perfect hair. --> LEAH
8º You should have an unique fresh beauty. ---> ASHLEIGH
9º You should be narcissistic. ---> EMILY
10º You should kill another model to be the best one. --->LUIS

DEADLINE: SATURDAY JULY 14TH

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 11:40 pm

LEAH
WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 2 R1T5Z

LUIS
WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 2 QwJSo

APRIL
WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 2 4fyvW

ANDRÉ
WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 2 VeBf7

EMILY
WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 2 5apF5

SAAD
WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 2 9HPOX

ASHLEIGH
WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 2 MKvxU

EDUARDO
WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 2 09JfA

HANNY
WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 2 FHCnS

ROBERT
WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 2 HZSr3
Back to top Go down
AjSummers

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 3:49 am

Back to top Go down
Snammy

Snammy

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 9:20 am

Back to top Go down
Tácita

Tácita

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 5:11 pm

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 8:27 pm

LEAH
This is stunning. I love your body language, the pose is so simple but strong, I like the background. Your face is telling me a lot of things there, You look really beautiful in a fierce way and I'm glad that since your bottom 2, you are giving me more modeling in your pictures. I'm so happy with your job this week, lady. CONGRATULATIONS.

LUIS
OK I think you have a great body, we know that but I think you look quite static like a robot, the mouth is too tense too but the picture overall works amazingly. I like the concept, the background, the legs in the air, the clothes fits you amazingly boy. NOW you need to work in the small details that I said you in the beggining of this coment. NICE JOB.

APRIL
I quite like it girl. I think Its a a little pin-upy and I love that. I think you are selling me the high heels amazingly and the face its really pretty but I really agree with AJ I want to see more than pretty, I want to see you more fierce, check photos of supermodels, they aren't afraid to give more expressiona and I think you can do it. SO WORK IN THAT.

ANDRE
The face is stunning, dramatic, is just so orgasmic but I agree with some coments. Your assigment was DRAMATIC POSE AND I would have killed to see your legs but I do feel the drama though AND I like the fact that you are a chamaleon and you want to give us different things, like the first week you were sexy, the second one you were manly, the third one you were hauting and etc.

EMILY
I think this shoot is quite nice. I love the profile the expression. NOWADAYS TOP MODELS do this goofy thingys in photos and they look really nice. I think your mirror is not strong though but I like that you do something different that you do a lot of times. So I quite like your job this week and I love the photo of your cellphone too.

SAAD
Facially I like it. I think you look really handsome there. But I hate when you do the pose with the hand in the neck, is too catalaogue. I would have loved it to see more drama there cause you look like a giant and I think you put you in a position where everybody expect a lot from you since you give amazing shoots in past weeks. So work in your consistency.

ASHLEIGH
I think this is pretty, but pretty is not enough though but when I check your portfolio is quite stunning. I do like the variety in your photos and I hope you can bring us this fierce side that I think you have. I want to see that you push yourself. The same coment that I said to Miss APRIL. I hope you can give us a different side if you pass this week.

EDUARDO
WOW that girl is stunning, she needs to be IN WNTM soon. I think she really was the start of the shoot while you are just there, we can barely see your face there. I like the fact that you guys look like salsa dancer but idk if the shoot is bad or the shoot fades into the background. I think we give you a lot of chances and you really need to work more.

HANNY
You looks sexy there and I like the shoot being honest. PEOPLE think that modeling competition is all about HIGH FASHION all the time and guess what IS FALSE. You need to show that you can be versatile and I think you show me that in all the weeks. I want to see more of you. I think you can show more things and you are a lovely person too. I think you really want to win this and I love your passion.

ROBERT
WORK! I like the photo a lot & I think you look really strong, confident, manly, hot unlike the last week. You are in the top again with this photo. I like your bone structure too, the expression for me works, is quite agressive and fierce. I think you can give us different range of emotions and you are improving in the poses, and you have a strong passion too that is difficult to find in this ntm's
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 8:57 pm

You guys are amazing models but now we need to see different sides of you because since each of you is really strong, eliminations will depend of your job each week. We won't save you for potential.

FIERCE SHOOT OF THE WEEK

Spoiler:

NEXT ARE

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

BOTTOM TWO
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:47 pm

6º PHOTOSHOOT: "ALIEN'S BAG"

WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 2 4BwKD WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 2 000000156864-lucia_dvorsk%C3%A1-fullsize

ASSIGMENT
You will be flawless aliens & at the same time you must sell a bag this week. I want that you create a beautiful & edgy image. The makeup depends of you, It can be more than simple or dramatic but here is the TWIST: You mustn't have EYEBROWS, you can hide them with photoshoot. If you can't do that, I know how to do it. SO BE CREATIVE.

DEADLINE: SATURDAY JULY 21TH

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 2:41 am

APRIL
WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 2 X54Cz

ROBERT
WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 2 IYkYr

LEAH
WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 2 UdXVd

LUIS
WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 2 SsttC

ASHLEIGH
WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 2 8DetP

ANDRÉ
WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 2 VCtoJ

HANNY
WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 2 530060_346360202105254_1928722490_n

SAAD
WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 2 HlsK8

EMILY
WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 2 AUZD5

Last edited by Admin on Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:55 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Snammy

Snammy

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 8:01 pm

Back to top Go down
sparrowthesupermodel

sparrowthesupermodel

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 10:25 pm

Back to top Go down
AjSummers

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 9:21 am

Back to top Go down
Tácita

Tácita

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 1:12 pm

Guys, I woke up really sick, so I can't make a video judging this panel!

April: I really like this, your face looks exquisite without eyebrows! I like the way you placed your arms, and the styling is good as well. My only critique is that you should have shown the bag better.

Robert: Amazing! I love the alienesque you. This is simpled, but stunning, totally believable, and high fashion to the extreme. This could easily be a calvin klein ad.

Leah: I like the picture overall, your legs look nice, but your expression isn't exactly flattering to your face. Also, the fact that you photoshopped the bag in makes me wonder if this is a recycled shot.

Luis: This is so different, and I really like it. The setting and your pose go great together and match perfectly with the kind of bag you are trying to sell. Also, that make-up looks great on you.

Ashleigh: This is beautiful, but it looks exactly like 90% of your pictures so far. You make the same expression each week, and very similar settings. I also don't like the fact that you also photoshopped the bag.

Andre: The last couple of weeks you disappointed me, but this amazing! I love your disturbing expression, you look like a fierce vampire, the body language is great, and I love the styling as well. Nice job!

Hanny: Profile is definetely your thing. Your face looks simple, but stunning, and even though I wish you styled yourself a bit better (specially the hair), I like how different this is in the way you are showing the bag.

Saad: This is so cute! I love your expression and how you are covering your eye with your hand. I love the styling and the bag itself. You keep on bringing great pictures week after week, keep going like this!

Emily: I like the styling and setting, but that's about it. Your expression is totally empty to me, and putting the bag in your leg wasn't a good idea, it's kind of cheap.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 3:33 pm

THERE'S A LOT OF DRAMA BETWEEN THE FANS THIS WEEK. IT'S BECAUSE THE FINALE IS CLOSE.

APRIL
I think you look stunning there, your face looks perfect there, I think you can be the alien's queen. I like the styling is quite lovely. And I love the black and white feeling there. Your eyes are telling me a lot of things and your lips looks so perfect there. I think your face works for cosmetic campaigns. You are so stunning.

ROBERT
I really like how natural you are in the last weeks. You have this natural ethereal manly beauty that works amazingly here. I love the shape of your face is so interesting & striking. I like the pose, is something different that you didn't do before. The hand position could have been better but overall you are selling me the bag.

LEAH
Its an stunning shoot, you are the STAR there but sad news, the STAR must be the bag because that is your job as a model. You need to find the balance between that because I really think you have a huge. I love the expression is quite mean and bitchy but works amazingly and the pose is sick. Your legs are hot.

LUIS
Luis this shoot is amazing but I have to be honest with you if you want to win this contest, you need to forget about pushing your lips too much. I don't think they look great. You have an amazing body and look that always help you a lot in pictures. I really love the setting and the styling, Its like a grounge alien.

ASHLEIGH
This is a lovely shoot, you look like a little alien there. I kinda like the styling there and the history but I would have loved to see more from you. I think you can be stronger. Its sad for me because you start to improve as hell but then you start to fade again and in this stage of the show is really dangerous. I really think you have a stunning face though.

ANDRÉ
This remind of a pokemon for some reason. I think you did a great job as always but since you are really smart with the colors I kinda shocked that you wear a black tshit while the bag is black and we can't see the product well. Saying that I think your modeling is strong and I love the pose and the vibes.

HANNY
You are so elegant, chik and I love the history of this shoot, saying that you have better shoots but your photographer is quite lazy when is about to send the right ones, I think when you finish the shoot, you with his help must select the final photos so then he can send me better ones. I'm quite mad with that because you did a better job this week and I think it's not 100% your fault as a model. I love your profile and as the fans say you need to be more intense.

SAAD
OK Saad I think you look sad here, I dont know if I expecting more from you but I think you are so much better than this. For me this is a safe picture, I think you could have been better but I kinda like the emotion there and the good part is that at least you are selling me the bag amazingly. So you need to impress us like you know what to do.

EMILY
I love you but this photo is quite weird, I think you are working that pose though, I love it but then the face is quite weird like NADIA said. I think with a perfect SMIZE you would have been the best for me and I think your expression are not improving, you need to push it more because I think you have it there.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 4:22 pm

You guys are making a HOT CYCLE, your fans want to see you in the finale, the judges have different opinions about each one but we were agree with the elimination this time.

FIERCE SHOOT OF THE WEEK

Spoiler:

NEXT ARE

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

BOTTOM TWO
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 4:38 pm

7º PHOTOSHOOT: "VACATIONS"

WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 2 Cidgo WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 2 HVBIQ

ASSIGMENT
After such a difficult week, you guys will be in vacations. I want to see your comercial side this time. I want to see you in a summer environment with a cute smile or cute facial expression. I want to see you fresh and young. BUT THE HARD PART is that THIS WEEK IS THE OFFICIAL DOUBLE ELIMINATION. I'm not kidding. PLEASE "NOT SUNGLASSES" in this shoot. Since the shoot is more simple DEADLINE this time is shorter. GOOD LUCK.

DEADLINE: FRIDAY JULY 27TH

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 3:14 pm

HANNY
WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 2 BTSLJ

SAAD
WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 2 GDS2T

APRIL
WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 2 Fc908

ANDRÉ
WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 2 0I0v1

EMILY
WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 2 OUIte

LUIS
WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 2 LuYYq

LEAH
WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 2 Q8uVs

ROBERT
WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 2 6W20s
Back to top Go down
sparrowthesupermodel

sparrowthesupermodel

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 5:58 pm

Back to top Go down
Snammy

Snammy

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 12:07 am

Back to top Go down
Tácita

Tácita

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 9:20 pm

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 9:24 pm

*NOW MY CRITIQUES

HANNY: This photo is flawless girl. You look cute but sexy at the same time. I love the angle, this 3/4 angle always work for the face beause it makes your cheekbones more visible. I love your skin too and the styling is so chik. You look amazing this week FINALLY you come back.

SAAD: I actually like this photo, I think is a new side of you. The angle is quite weird but as SPARROW said it works here amazingly and you look so serene, sexy, manly & fresh. I really like how you project your beauty in some pictures and this is one of my favorites shoots of you.

APRIL: Girl I love the fact that in the last weeks you are becoming a strong contestant and its great because finale is comming and you wake up in the right time. I love the styling, emotion, pose, skin and the colors are so natural. I really want to be in vacations now. The environment is so stunning. Well done.

ANDRÉ: I like the picture but being honest is quite cheezy for my taste, I think your face looks quite older there but I can say that you can be comercial too so feel great about it. The photo is nice but you look quite robotic maybe with a better pose you would have look better but you did the brief but I think you are a better model.

EMILY: I really think is a model photo because your face looks remarkable and your legs are quite long. I just think is not 100% comercial and the 100% comercial photos that you sent were really weak. I think you could have been better but I love the effort and the fact that you want to learn more. You have a lot of potential too.

LUIS: I love the picture, I think your eyes look quite tired though. There is some happiness there but at the same time the eyes are quite sad for me. In the other part I think you look hot, manly, strong & friendly. I like the background too just dont lose your feet next time. BTW Your smile is amazing too.

LEAH: I love it. I think you look classy here and the face is pretty. I really think you have potential but you need to learn how to be more consistant saying that your skin is flawless everyweek and the background is hellah amazing. I love the simple style, I just wish another hair styling, you would have look more stunning than you actually are lady.

ROBERT: You are atractive def but here your face looks quite unconfortable. The set is cool though. I just dont think is 100% comercial but easily you are selling the t-shirt. Your eyes are evoking a lot of emotion, I just wish your mouth were less tense but I think you give us a strong photo but I think you can be stronger in this comercial side since you have a perfect smile. You need to find the balance between pose and face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"    WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WNTM CYCLE 9 "PANEL"
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next