Webcon Next Top Model
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to one of the best NTM of the internet. Being a model needs a little of practice. This is the site that you can practice your skills in a virtual model contest with the same format of ANTM.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WNTM CYCLE 4 - FINALE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

WNTM CYCLE 4 - FINALE Empty
PostSubject: WNTM CYCLE 4 - FINALE   WNTM CYCLE 4 - FINALE EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 8:02 pm

FINAL PHOTOSHOOT
COVER-EDITORIAL-BS WITH FABRIC

ABBY
*Cover
WNTM CYCLE 4 - FINALE 96745764

*Editorials
WNTM CYCLE 4 - FINALE 007zur
WNTM CYCLE 4 - FINALE 013bto

*Fabric Beauty Shoot
WNTM CYCLE 4 - FINALE Sinttulo1copiam

BRIANNA
*Cover
WNTM CYCLE 4 - FINALE 21jr7uw

*Editorials
WNTM CYCLE 4 - FINALE R8e5p0
WNTM CYCLE 4 - FINALE 2nstaic

*Fabric Beauty Shoot
WNTM CYCLE 4 - FINALE 261942_130419453708626_100002217172492_223250_7197637_n

EMILY
*Cover
WNTM CYCLE 4 - FINALE 1copiawd

*Editorials
WNTM CYCLE 4 - FINALE Mmspicture3g
WNTM CYCLE 4 - FINALE Mmspicture4m

*Fabric Beauty Shoot
WNTM CYCLE 4 - FINALE Mmspicture6e

Back to top Go down
http://wntm.foroactivo.com
Snammy

Snammy

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 4 - FINALE   WNTM CYCLE 4 - FINALE EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:03 pm

Ok so to be honest, the previous panel was disappointing overall. I am happy to say that this is a great improvement! Anyway...

COVERS
Abby: I like the way the shadows hit your face; that along with the dress give the effect of emerging from the shadows which could in a way be representative of your progress through the competition. I wish you had extended your legs a bit to give more shape to the dress but I like the look of mystery in the eyes. The setting and wardrobe all work nicely.

Brianna: This has just the right amount of snootiness to pull off the "diva" idea without it being too much. What you're doing with your body and the umbrella is quite graceful and I like the styling; very cute! Facially I might have liked to have seen a bit more strength since it is a cover but it's nice overall.

Emily: Ah so this is the fairy doll shot and I love it! The way you're positioned and the way you're holding the doll creates a sense of a whole fantasy story, like you're a girl who was turned into a doll or vice versa or something...I adore both of you in the picture; the styling is great and you're not doing much but you look great and everything works.

EDITORIALS
Abby: The two shots are a bit too similar. However they're both lovely shots; I love the dress and the juxtaposition between that and the background creates a dynamic image. As I said before, the two shots are a bit similar, however I do see subtle variations. In one shot you're strong and confident and in the other you're mournful, perhaps a bit lost. Perhaps a bit more drama in one or both of the shots would have been nice but it's a lovely ed.

Brianna: Love the styling in the first one; I like how you added a touch of ethnicity and brought somethign different to that shot. Your facial expression is the same in both shots and they're kinda similar to that in the cover. Some variety would have been nice but I like your poses.

Emily: I love the creativity; the whimsical styling in both shots is very cool and I like that they're both playful but with a fashion element, still. The way you're sitting makes you look shorter but that's my only complaint here.

FABRIC BEAUTY SHOTS
Abby: You took a risk by taking this shot in profile but it really works here; it shows off your long neck and I like that the makeup extends through your neck. I like all of the blue and sparkliness and stuff and the way you're gazing into the distance with a sense of purpose and with clear and present emotion is very nice. Definitely your best picture in this panel.

Brianna: I like the confidence in your face; this is kinda what I've been waiting for from you, facially. The colors of the headscarf suit your skin tone very nicely. It's rather simple but beautiful.

Emily: This highlights your ethereal, angelic/fairy-like coloring and how your eyes/skin/hair all compliment each other so well, even with most of your hair hidden. I like the distressed emotive quality and that the scarf creates an illusion of movement. These things add drama to the picture but not too much drama. My only complaint is the positioning of the neck; it looks a bit tense but that's just a minor detail.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 4 - FINALE   WNTM CYCLE 4 - FINALE EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:45 pm

ABBY:

COVER
I'm so excited and emotional with this shoot. There is something romantic about it really amazing. The face girl..Is probably the best facially that you produce, your cheekbones looks so stunning, your skin looks so great, the pose is stellar, the background tell a big ROMATIC SAD history.

EDITORIAL
They are cool maybe the same but love that you show a natural side, with all your body plus the styling is amazing. The dress is elegant. In the first shoot the face is really lovely and you look like a doll there. The second one is more mature and sexy. I wish you will play more with the trees.

BS
Really interesting and a great model material shoot. You said that you hate your nose so this is a risk for you but i have to said thata the part that makes you unique and stunning. This shoot is really ethereal and strong. The neck is long like a swam.

BRIANNA

COVER
The sexy cover. Finaly we see life in your face. The face is so delicious and the body is hot. I love your styling really fresh, teen, inviting. Probably the most comercial shoot in the bunch. And many boys will love to see it.

EDITORIAL
The amazing part about it is that I see a freaking M-O-D-E-L HERE. I dont see a girl who is trying to model. The first shoot is really great. I see a greek god there. The face is strong but feminine and the pose is convincing. The second shoot is really CHIK. Its a risk but you did amazing. You are selling the glasses, the dress, the shoot. EVERYTHING. work here.

BS
This is probably the most modelesque facially that you have done. Your skin looks EXPENSIVE. The fabric is ELEGANT. Your eyes and lips are alive. This is the shoot that we wait to see. The angle of your face is amazing.

EMILY

COVER
No words. This is STELLAR. Like a doll ready to be sell for a 100000000 OF DOLAR. This is major. The face and the legs make the model part. You really impress a lot in 3 weeks. That the amazing part. Its about to improvement.

EDITORIAL
This shoots are lovely girl. You continue with the doll idea which make all the 3 shoots a perfect magazine. The first one said me a SAD LITTLE CLOW with amazing model potential. The second one is a EMO LITTLE DOLL, great pose, amazing face, incrdible colors. You are smart thats why your shoot are full of creativity.

BS
This shoot is the perfect example that how you had to do it in the card week. I will be honest that shoot of you was probably my least favorite that week BUT now this is EXCELLENT. The mouth works amazing, the eyes are WOW. The fabric is elegant and the hand is gracefull there. The skin is major too.
Back to top Go down
Diegoxstar

Diegoxstar

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 4 - FINALE   WNTM CYCLE 4 - FINALE EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:44 pm

Diego's Panel

Abby

Cover:I love the romantic feeling, Is really simple but i can see a history, I like that you're relaxed, but still with a little tension that works, The background even the car works really well.

Editorial: I like both pictures, are simple but works, my problem is that you could use heels for give more fashion sense, but still are good, take care about the neck.

BS: I could love see a little bit your face, still is a amazing beauty shot, i love your neck and i love even more your uniqueness, "it" that i see in every picture, your brand, great shot.

Brianna

Cover: You look really modelesque, your face looks with more expression but a bit tense, about the pose, you could have done something a little more interesting, considering it is the cover and this should capture more looks, beautiful cover anyway

Editorial: I love both shots, specially the last one is really chic, the egyptian pose is risk but works and give something different to the whole editorial, i like the face in both shots, is not what i expected but still good.

BS: Amazing, one of my favourites pictures from you in the competition, the arm behind the head wasn't necessary, everything else is wonderful, the eyes, the shoulder, really simple but elegant.

Emily

Cover: This is my favourite cover, i buy it, is really interesting, delicate, i love the legs and the face, gorgeous make-up work, is a beautiful cover.

Editorial: I wish the editorial images were as good as the cover, not bad, I like the style and the doll looks, but the positions aren't the most flattering for the clothes, standing might look better, is still very enjoyable and interesting, definitely a risk.

BS: Your face born for beauty shots, I love the mix between simple and dramatic, the eyes are amazing, take care about the neck, still a gorgeous work.

This will be such a difficult decision Sad amazing girls and the perfect f3, congrats to everyone
Back to top Go down
oceangirl909

oceangirl909

PostSubject: Critiques Via Ash.   WNTM CYCLE 4 - FINALE EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 2:59 am

Mag Covers:
Abby: Honestly this isn't your best imo. I love the expression and the pose but the truck in the background is killing it for me. It just isn't a cover that would grab my attention. I would have enjoyed it more as a spread.

Emily: This is gorgeous! but like Abby I would have proffered this as a spread not a cover.

Brianna: Not really a cover for me but definitely a gorgeous personality type shot.

Editorial Spread
Abby: I wish you'd had different outfits and maybe done your hair a little different? It's just kinda there. Your poses are also sorta... common? like maybe in one of the pics that'd be great but in both you're kinda stiff. You look gorgeous though.

Emily: I LOVE that you had a theme but that you really thought outside of the box and look COMPLETELY different in all of the shots!

Brianna: The outfits are amazing! No doubt there. but the poses are very "Am mature" looking. I Just wish you'd found a slightly more exciting setting even. That's with editorial they tell a story. With yours I feel like you have a character but no story? With Emily's she had a white setting but it worked with her story.

Beautyshot
Abby: I dont know how I feel about the editing... but I do love your expression and the colors you chose.

Emily: not my favorite shot of you. I like it has a composition but I'm not a fan of the over all expression and colors. You needed a feeling and I'm not getting it.

Brianna: Probably my favorite photo of you this WHOLE competition.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 4 - FINALE   WNTM CYCLE 4 - FINALE EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 8:13 pm

LAST ELIMINATION

You girls are amazing and beautiful during the show you show a great personality. You were calm, nice and you never pay attention to the bad comments of ramdom people. Your portfolios are strong. Your are clearly the best top 3 in the show, I dont see other contestant in your place. We made a decision for the 3rd place. Its was so hard ladys because for only one point this girl obtain this place.

3ยบ PLACE IS...
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 4 - FINALE   WNTM CYCLE 4 - FINALE EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 7:06 pm

BATTLE OF THE YEAR

PROMO SHOOT
WNTM CYCLE 4 - FINALE Briannaj WNTM CYCLE 4 - FINALE Emilyn

BABY SHOOT
WNTM CYCLE 4 - FINALE Ilcegi WNTM CYCLE 4 - FINALE Tumblrlm6k2qocxa1qfp46r

HORROR SHOOT
WNTM CYCLE 4 - FINALE 25051117551628917163510 WNTM CYCLE 4 - FINALE 25416413758060964988210

NATURAL BS
WNTM CYCLE 4 - FINALE 003ortonstyle1klln WNTM CYCLE 4 - FINALE Tumblrlmywrzcirk1qfp46r

CARD CAPTOR SHOOT
WNTM CYCLE 4 - FINALE Briannag WNTM CYCLE 4 - FINALE Emilygb

TOP MODEL SHOOT
WNTM CYCLE 4 - FINALE T9e3yb WNTM CYCLE 4 - FINALE Tumblrlnk1r0nnkt1qfp46r

DEADLY SIN
WNTM CYCLE 4 - FINALE Sinttulo1bmy WNTM CYCLE 4 - FINALE Captura1ml

POSING WITH ANIMALS
WNTM CYCLE 4 - FINALE Briannamq WNTM CYCLE 4 - FINALE Mmspicturexp

LEVI'S JEAN AD
WNTM CYCLE 4 - FINALE Rkhsn WNTM CYCLE 4 - FINALE Brwqu

SIMPLE & DRAMATIC
WNTM CYCLE 4 - FINALE 2ngew44 WNTM CYCLE 4 - FINALE Mmspicturecopia
WNTM CYCLE 4 - FINALE 2vu0f8i WNTM CYCLE 4 - FINALE Mmspicture2a

BS WITH FABRIC
WNTM CYCLE 4 - FINALE 26194213041945370862610 WNTM CYCLE 4 - FINALE Mmspicture6e

COVER
WNTM CYCLE 4 - FINALE 21jr7uw WNTM CYCLE 4 - FINALE 1copiawd
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 4 - FINALE   WNTM CYCLE 4 - FINALE EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:02 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 4 - FINALE   WNTM CYCLE 4 - FINALE Empty

Back to top Go down

WNTM CYCLE 4 - FINALE
Page 1 of 1