Webcon Next Top Model
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to one of the best NTM of the internet. Being a model needs a little of practice. This is the site that you can practice your skills in a virtual model contest with the same format of ANTM.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WNTM 5 *PANEL*

Go down 
+6
Adrian
oceangirl909
Alealejandro
British George
leeleepowerz
Admin
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

WNTM 5 *PANEL* Empty
PostSubject: WNTM 5 *PANEL*   WNTM 5 *PANEL* EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 3:58 am

1º PHOTOSHOOT

WELCOME BACK STARS!
THE FIRST SHOOT IS QUITE ELEGANT you have to run in profile wearing formal clothes with an expression that you are near to the goal or create your idea but It have to be an inspiration of Australia's Next Top Model cycle 6 promo. You can see the video and take it as an example. Be fierce guys. This is your second chance to win.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://wntm.foroactivo.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

WNTM 5 *PANEL* Empty
PostSubject: Re: WNTM 5 *PANEL*   WNTM 5 *PANEL* EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:30 pm

MEET YOUR COMPETITION!

Juan
WNTM 5 *PANEL* 60004814700cb885bb58z

Heather
WNTM 5 *PANEL* Sinttulo1dv

Christian
WNTM 5 *PANEL* 18924325040594832293710

Alex
WNTM 5 *PANEL* Alexk

Felipe
WNTM 5 *PANEL* 7muyf

Abby
WNTM 5 *PANEL* Running

Guido
WNTM 5 *PANEL* Sdc17589

Jacqui
WNTM 5 *PANEL* Jacquia

Agustin
WNTM 5 *PANEL* 290720116172

Chris
WNTM 5 *PANEL* 28145826535608347904410

Victoria
WNTM 5 *PANEL* 73493123963650996414100

Lukas
WNTM 5 *PANEL* Comeback2006

Gabe
WNTM 5 *PANEL* 1006924a

Mitchell
WNTM 5 *PANEL* Run3s
Back to top Go down
leeleepowerz

leeleepowerz

WNTM 5 *PANEL* Empty
PostSubject: Re: WNTM 5 *PANEL*   WNTM 5 *PANEL* EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:55 am

Well, I don't wanna be the only judge without a pic Razz

WNTM 5 *PANEL* 2nsx6dg

Hey everyone!
GUESS WHAT!

This annoying guy right here that cluttered up the discussion boards with his incessant callouts and critiques for cycles 1-4 is HERE TO JUDGE CYCLE 5! cheers exciting, I know.

I know a few of you from other sites, but for those who don't know me my name is Leigh, I am 22 and from Adelaide, Australia.
I spent a few years hosting the now defunct IMDb's Next Top Model, which lasted 5 and a half cycles, so I am glad to be back in the judging chair!

I am so happy with this cast, really glad to see all of you back!
Before I start judging there is ONE thing I want to say:

Because I am new to WNTM, I don't know the rules or expectations surrounding this matter, but one thing I cannot stand is when contestants who do a lot of these competitions recycle shots they have used for other NTMs. If you can't put the effort in every week like everyone else by taking new shots, you don't deserve to be here. Not as far as I am concerned, anyway haha. So yeah if I recognise a shot of yours that I have seen in another NTM, or suspect it is a 2 year old pic that has been taken straight off of your facebook, it may just end up at the bottom of my list.
(does this guy ever shut up?)

Haha, ok, on to judging, how exciting!!! Very Happy

Juan:
Magnificent shot for the first of the cycle! Although I do think it is a little tense in the neck/mouth region, you have compiled a lot of great elements to make it a really appealing shot. I like how the colours flow together- your wardrobe matches the background, as well as your skin tone, and the movement is natural and fluid. All these things help make it a lovely fashion image rather than a regular shot. Well done!

Heather:
Love the colour! I think this is the most ferocious I've seen your eyes as well. I didn't think you were the strongest contestant in your original cycle, but you certainly are showing us that you are determined to let the judges know they made the wrong decision by letting you go! If I were to criticise, I think the hand is very claw-like, which is not glamorous at all. But overall, a really great start.

Christian:
So glad you're back, I thought you were eliminated WAY too early last time! This is a great action shot, really good control of your body and face and I really like the shape you have created. For some reason, it reminds me of Inspector Gadget haha. The only thing that I am slightly missing is the feeling of fierce desire to reach that goal, lowering your chin down a little would've created the illusion of more speed, I think.

Alex:
SO PRETTY!!! Girl, that face of yours is stunning here! And I like that you have kept with the races theme from the AusNTM promo with the fascinator on your head, its really chic. HOWEVER! I think I would've liked a little more movement, just to give the impression of striving for a goal, that's one part of the brief that I don't really see here.

Felipe:
You took a big risk having your back facing the camera, but it's good that your face is also turned to compensate, otherwise you may have alienated the audience just a little. I love how long your legs look, it almost has a little bit of a circusy vibe to it. All in all, it really works and I like it!

Abby:
You have one of my favourite looks in the competition and maybe I am speaking too soon here, but I would love to see you change it up a little more this cycle. I know you are a fan of the heavy eye makeup and the 3-quarter turn to camera and there's nothing wrong with that, it's a good look for you. I would just love to see you experiment with different things this time around. Anyway, onto this pic, haha. I think that it is perhaps a little too rigid. I would've loved to have seen you take the risk of physically running or jumping a bit during your shoot instead of just posing like you were, it would have made it more dynamic.

Guido:
Because of the angle, it took me a little while to realise that you actually had your foot on the ground, I thought you were floating lol! This pic is kinda middle of the road for me. I love the top half, but not the legs, they seem kind of wooden. I think the lighting reflecting off the ground is slightly distracting, too. There are a lot of different things you have to think about when creating these shots, hey, not just about looking good! Haha.

Jacqui:
Hmm, ok, I like this as a picture of you, but it doesn't really have anything to do with the brief, so I can only assume this is an old pic and that you didn't actually perform this shoot. From what I said earlier, this is a MASSIVE no-no for me and it makes it hard for me to judge against all the others, as they (apparently) all did the task that was asked of them. I don't know whether to rank you based on your potential in this picture, or to send you straight to the bottom for not following the brief. What should I do?

Agustin:
Although I do see the movement in your limbs, it still comes across as a little bit stiff and rigid. I think it would've worked better for you if you had not scrunched your legs up, it does not make for an interesting shape. I really like your profile though, I'd like to see more of it in the future.

Chris:
I'm so glad I saw your picture pop up in time, for a minute there I was devastated to see you didn't have a pic posted! Haha. Unfortunately, I am disappointed by this picture Sad I think you have loads of potential to create amazing shots, and I've seen you do it, but this is lacklustre.The face is really soft, but it kinda wasn't meant to be haha, there's no feeling of determination ofr passion. I'd like to see your creativity shine through, coz I know you have lots.

Victoria:
I like that even though majority of your face is covered in hair, I can still feel some sort of emotion and feeling and you are giving a lot more movement that some of the others, which is great. Unfortunately, I do think that maybe there is slightly too MUCH hair covering your features. I just wanna brush that part away from your lip! Haha. It's really good to see a first eliminee back here though, I hope there isn't a repeat of last time and that you can show us a little bit more.

Lukas:
Mmm, hello muscles! Haha Razz I LOVE LOVE LOVE your look and your profile is amazing, but this is just SO stiff! Like Abby, I wish you would have actually made an attempt to run and move. I am disappointed, I really expect a lot from you because I think you have SO much potential. I hope you end up living up to those expectations!

Gabe:
Ok, so I'm not gonna make it any secret that I thought you should have won your cycle. And this reiterates why I thought so in the first place! It's a great shot! I love the movement, I love the shape and that you did something different with the hands. I also think the emotion of the face is great and very believable, although I do think there's something a little off about your eyes. Something a little sleepy that is only really noticeable close up. It's fiercer from a distance Razz Im rooting for you, dude, don't screw it up! I'm not the type of judge that unfairly preferences his faves, so I hope you can keep on top of your game!

Mitchell:
Ahhh, Mitchell!! It makes me so happy to not only see you again, but also to see that you are using a NEW shot, because I have noticed you are a bit of a serial recycler Razz haha. I love your outfit in this (except for maybe the uggs haha) and the shape is great, but it is another that is a little rigid. I think if you had leant forward, you could have cheated it a little more, it would've looked more fluid and had more of a determined and passionate feel.

There you have it, Panel #1 Judging by leelee complete!! Very Happy
I hope it was all alright!
I am very excited to see how this cycle pans out!
Good luck guys!

Last edited by leeleepowerz on Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
British George

British George

WNTM 5 *PANEL* Empty
PostSubject: Re: WNTM 5 *PANEL*   WNTM 5 *PANEL* EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:38 pm

WNTM 5 *PANEL* 1znocon

Hey y’all!

I’m George and as my name suggests, I’m British! I starred in cycle 4 of WNTM but had to quit for personal reasons, I caused some drama and now I’m back in the judging seat! Some people say I’m like Janice Dickinson, some say I’m like spongebob squarepants…I’ll let you be the judge of that Wink

Juan- AMAZING start to the competition! The shot’s full of movement but it looks realistic, not forced. You’re smizing like a pro and I can’t wait to see more from you!

Heather- Are you holding a lightsabre? Well whatever, I love the wind in your hair! Your face is full of power, I just wish the body was more cinematic, but still a very nice first shot!

Christian- Very chic styling here Christian and once again the motion works. My only negative is that it looks like you’re jumping up and down as opposed to running and leaping forwards

Alex- This is gorgeous! The facial expression and body positioning are both exquisite. Unfortunately I don’t see any movement though and that’s what we were looking for this panel…

Felipe- Very cinematic! You have such long limbs and they’re displayed perfectly here. I just wish your body was more profile, we’re seeing a lot of back and that’s not good as a model

Abby- So glad you’re back for all stars Abby! I personally felt you were robbed in cycle 4 XD The styling is spot on! I also feel the desperation in your eyes, I would have liked more movement though, it’s quite static

Guido- Your face looks very interesting Guido, hopefully we’ll get a beauty shoot this cycle so we can see it clearly. Aside from that I’m not really loving this picture…it’s just ok

Jacqui- I guess you threw movement out of the window then Jacqui? You look glamorous but you’re stood there looking at the floor…vamp it up girl!

Agustin- Similar to Christian, lovely cinematics and you haven’t lost your face but I feel you’re jumping up and down almost as if you’re playing basketball…

Chris- Great body Chris, you look like you’re flying, but the face doesn’t match it at all. You look a bit confused, almost as if you didn’t know the picture was being taken

Victoria- I see a hint of movement…almost as if you’re ready to jump. The biggest negative is the fact we can’t see your face! A models’ face is her pride and joy, show it off!

Lukas- Oh hi there! You have a great profile Lukas, it’s very strong, but as with Abbey I need to see more movement as you’re practically just stood there

Gabe- I actually love the styling here Gabe, it’s very grunge but still fits the theme. Great movement but the face is a bit of an issue, I think you were overwhelmed by the jumping

Mitchell- Another great profile and the scarf adds a lovely touch when in movement Mitchell, but ugg boots?! Seriously?! We asked for formal clothing!
Back to top Go down
Alealejandro

Alealejandro

WNTM 5 *PANEL* Empty
PostSubject: Hi!   WNTM 5 *PANEL* EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:53 pm

WNTM 5 *PANEL* 281313_10150743922910088_865040087_20198272_6769480_n
Hello guys, this is Alejandro from cycle 4! And I'm back. I had to drop out of the competition last cycle because my father was going through a very hard time. I had to sell my laptop and my camera and I couldn't go on in the competition. Anyways, my pictures were not that good at the end because I wasn't 100% there. But now Im back and I have a lot of free time and George asked me to be a judge this cycle so I'm going to tell you what I think about your work this week! Smile

Juan: I like your face, you are a nice looking guy, but I think you can do way better than this. But a good thing is that it seems to me that you really like fashion and you really know your stuff. Smile

Heather: I love the effort that you put into this shoot, I like the creativity and I think that your creativity will get you far. But as a whole package it just doesn't work for me. You look like a clown trying to scare some little children. I think you have an interesting face but I cant see that interesting face with all that red makeup.

Christian: I was never a big fan of you but I must say that this is a great photo, I love the styling and the movement and the effort. The picture quality is so-so but thats not you're fault. Great work!

Alex: I just don't see movement at all. All I see is a bad photoshoped picture with almost zero creativity. I love your face tho, I think you have one of the most beautiful faces this cycle!

Felipe: I think the styling is great, the location is great too, they match perfectly. I wish I could see more of your face. But as a movement photo, it works.

Abby: Its nice to see another familiar face, you are a stunning girl with a great natural charm. but in this picture i don't see movement. I think its a little forced and it could've been a more relaxed face.

Guido: I think this is the cheapest shot of them all. You could have picked another location and another outfit. You look scared and it doesnt look a model shot. It looks like you were caught running from a witch or something. I want to see more of you!

Jacqui: No movement, no eye contact, no effort... but still, you look like a model to me, I think you have it naturally but you have to work it. It's not my favorite picture but you look interesting. Let's see what you can do!

Agustin: This deff works for me, i like the outfit too and the energy you reflect.

Chris: This is a great photo of you, the only thing i do not like is that bag you're holding. It makes the photo looks a little cheap. But let's pretend its a Prada or something haha, I like the picture. Well done.

Victoria: The picture's quality is good. But I don't see movement, I don't see your face, I don't think you understood the concept of the photoshoot. It sucks because you have a very pretty face and you shouldnt hide it!

Lukas: I see a lot of tension here, its a forced pose. However, you have a nice body and a nice profile. I want to see more of you!

Gabe: Were you drunk? It looks like you were. But the photo is good, you look like a real model and you delivered a pretty good photo.

Mitchell: I see a forced movement here, You look like a broken robot. You can do better than this! I like your profile but I think that this photo lacks of energy and creativity.

I hope you guys take this critic in a good way. Remember, people is not always going to say the nice things you want to hear. You have to get used to it! And learn from other people's opinion!

You are all pretty Smile

Back to top Go down
oceangirl909

oceangirl909

WNTM 5 *PANEL* Empty
PostSubject: Re: WNTM 5 *PANEL*   WNTM 5 *PANEL* EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:50 am

Howdy everyone! It's Ash! Winner of Cycle3! And first female winner! Very Happy
Also the first Plus Sized winner!
I was also the first plus sized winner of MNTM!
I've been in over 500 different ntms cycles and never lost a video cycle yet! Very Happy
I'm also the host of another popular Video NTM called "CandyApple's Next Top Model"
youtube.com/candyapplentm

WNTM 5 *PANEL* 221712_100716843352192_100002416292291_4130_3795674_n

Also! I am NOT a fan of recycled photos like some of the other judges have mentioned. I however do know that George allows it so I won't take off for it.

=======================================================================
Critiques:

Mitch: You are SOOOO stiff! Loosen up boy! Get that Rihanna on and start dancing around! Get into it! feel it! This is sooooo posy! Let Loose!

Gabe: YOU HAVE A SHIRT ON!!! SOOO EXCITED ABOUT THAT!!! and looking amazing! That punk Grudge look is totally your style and you own it. I however and NOT a fan of the expression in this photo.

Lukas: I'm not really sure how I feel about this photo... You like Mitch seem stiff. I think this looks very Dragon Ball Z or like you're a super hero but the simple outfit doesn't really go with either of those themes ya know?

Victoria: Glad to see you're back. I do love the simple moment of this photo. I just wish there was more too it.

Chris! You are SOFT!!! and FIERCE!! LOVE THIS PHOTO!!! Effortless!

Austin: you remind me of a crane in this photo and I love that! Gorgeous! Stunning! There is just something about your expression.

Jacqui: I don't know how I feel about this photo. I love the feeling of it. I love the story but I don't know as it fits the assignment?

Guido: this looks like a back to school ad. I LOVE IT!! Effortless! Gorgeous face! Expression is dead on! Good job!

Abby: You look liked a manikin. I'm not sure how I feel about this. the dress is gorgeous but the pose looks like you're about the run a 5K and idk how that fits with the dress ya know?

Felipe: This is great...! LOVE the pose! but where is your face?

Alex: how does this fit the assignment? I love the styling! I love the pose! I love it all! but where is the movement?

Christian: I just love everything about this photo. From your effortless expression to the way your clothing flows on your body.

Ever ( I mean Heather): This is great! I feel the power without the movement but its' still moving... If that makes sense. Stunning shot!

Juan:You look SOOOO tense! Other than that great pose and nice shot!
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

WNTM 5 *PANEL* Empty
PostSubject: Re: WNTM 5 *PANEL*   WNTM 5 *PANEL* EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:13 pm

Hello y'all!
My name is Adrian, I am 22, I am from Costa Rica and I will be a judge this season, and who knows? Maybe you'll see me around if there are upcoming seasons.
Sometimes I might be harsh with my critiques but it's all for you to improve.
WNTM 5 *PANEL* Scaled.php?server=5&filename=dsc00253tt
Let's get started

Juan: You look in control, a little bit "too" in control, but that does not take away the fact that you delivered an amazing very first picture. This is the best I have seen your face look EVER and the body language is amazing. I just wish you could have relaxed your arms a little bit more, especially your right one but the overall picture is really pleasant to look at. Reminds me of Jane's jumping photo

Heather: I love your eye makeup. For me, the best in this shot is your face. I see power and confidence. This is actually the most confident looking picture in the bunch so kudos for that. I see you are really proud of your body and I like that. I am not sure what you are holding in your hand :s. About the pose, I wish you had not raised your leg, it would have looked way better if you were just standing since it would match up with your powerful face. Reminds me a bit of Rihanna's bullyng photo

Christian: I like what you are trying to do, but it does quite work for me. The blurriness oft he picture is a little bit distracting and the jump is a little bit too much for my taste. I have to commend you for your styling since it looks nice and you obviously put an effort on it. The face needs a little bit of control and strength. I have not seen your front but your profile looks nice. Reminds me of Saleisha's jumping photo

Alex: Miss F1girl, you looks absolutely beautiful /Twiggy. Your face is so radiant that I can't even.....Well the outfit is nice too, I like the way it is in armony with your body. In this case, the risen leg looks good. The only thing that looks off in this picture is the flower on your head . I think you would have looked better without it. Reminds me of Robin set of photos with a hat

Felipe: There is a lot going on here. I also commend you for the styling since I would turn my head at you if I saw you in the street with those clothes. I'd say, the bitch looks good, I want those clothes. That aside, I think you totally lost control of your body and face. You are just turning too much and almost hiding your face from the camera. I got to say your back looks really masculine. Reminds me of Kacey's jumping shot

Abby: That is a beautiful night dress ma'am. I think you are trying to strike a fighting pose but it's not quite there yet. Not to be a pervert but you should have either sued no bra, used one that does not have shoulder strings or a skinned colored one since the contrast of the one you are wearing now is a bit distracting. I would have loved a more relaxed face since it seems you are trying a little bit too much. Reminds me of Hanna's Marroccan Market photo.

Guido: The first thing I thought of when looking at this picture was mail delivery man. Like others above, you need more control of your body when jumping. I know that keeping your face and body in control when jumping can be hard, but with practice you can make it look good. Now that I mentioned the face, in your photo I see an attractive man but the modeling side is a bit lost. BTW, it seems someone has a nice booty!. Reminds me of this shot of Raina

Jacqui:You looks good, that cannot be denied but I fail to see what it has to do with the brief. I really like when a woman wears red lipstick and this is not the exception. I am also trying to see your boots but they kinda blend with the floor. Reminds me of this shot of Anya

Agustin: Same with others, needs control when jumping. I think your legs are way to up you butt and then arms are all around the place. I see something I really like, though your jaw line looks amazing. So defined an manly that makes me feel jealous. I like the scarf and the shirt a lot. Next time try to do less, which sometimes is more. Reminds me of Cassie's jumping photo

Chris: Control check...
Face: Pass. Yeah, You didn't forget your face and I like that. It has this natural sexiness that I can appreciate.
Body: Sort of passes. If it wasn't for your hidden leg, this would have been awesome. I like what you are doing with your arms and how you are playing with the scarf. Very nice start. Reminds me of this shot of Lexie

Victoria: I like that beautiful dress and your hair but I dislike that you are covering half of your face with it, and it happens to be the part of the face that carries the most power, the eyes!. It seems you are about to twirl and I like that a lot but yeah big flaw with the face. Reminds me of Ren in this photo attitude wise

Lukas: Wow, this is powerful. Your toned arms look absolutely fantastic and your profile is completely gorgeous. You got the nice looking part down but as my fellow judges have said, this is stiff. It looks like you were petrified in battle but your handsomeness remained intact. This reminds me of Jael and her revolutionaryside

Gabe: I don't know where to start. You look tired in the face, like you are trying to smize so hard. I see you are trying give something different but the pose does not work for me. The pointing hands are a bit random. I can say I like the legs and those converse are amazing. I love me some converse. This photo reminds me of this one of Chris

Mitchel: I have always been a fan of your sexy natural features, even in profile it looks like you are flirting. I like that the this shot a lot from the waist up. Adding a scarf (like others above) was a really good idea since it adds movement to the photo. From the waist down it seems a bit posed but I don't hate it. A negative could the blurriness. This reminds me of this photo of Liz
Back to top Go down
Snammy

Snammy

WNTM 5 *PANEL* Empty
PostSubject: Re: WNTM 5 *PANEL*   WNTM 5 *PANEL* EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 6:00 pm

Oh dear, I guess I'll post a picture since the other judges did so D:. It's an old one but I don't really take pictures of myself much these days. Deal with it.
WNTM 5 *PANEL* 2eqawc1

Anyway, I'm Sam. I was a contestant in Cycle 1 (and I sucked), then I guest judged a couple times in Cycle 2 and have been a judge since Cycle 3! Enough about me, onto you lot!

Juan: So good to see you back! You look great; I do see a bit of stiffness in the mouth and, to an extent, the body but it doesn't bother me--in the mouth it's a very minor detail; the rest of the face is on point and the eye contact is stunning. As for the body, it's a bit of a caught moment so it doesn't bother me so much. The legs are great; I love the angles. Overall a good start from you.

Heather: What is it that you're holding? It's a bit hard to tell. Anyway, you look like you mean business and are back with a vengeance! I hope that this will prove to be true! Though there isn't much motion, I see determination (and also wind in the hair! Loves it!). I also like the styling; you look like a ninja on a mission. So yeah, nice work.

Christian: This might already be better than any of your Cycle 4 photos. I'm not a fan of the open, gaping mouth. Had you closed it, this picture would work much better. However, I am a fan of the rest of the photo. The legs, though you could have elongated, are nice. I like the angles and the pointed toes. I also see determination and I admire the motion. The styling is also quite nice and you're selling everything relatively well considering that you're jumping. Nice.

Alex: Snalex! So good to see you back! Anyway you always look pretty but this is possibly the best I've seen you look in a photo! Very nice! I actually quite like the hat; it adds a nice, quirky touch to the photo. I would have liked to have seen some motion but it's a lovely photo, anyway.

Felipe: I love your legs here; they really show power and motion and such. That may sound like a weird critique but oh well Razz The body and arms are a bit oddly positioned but I can see it as a moment of winding up, about to kick some ass. I can dig that. I wish your face was turned a bit more to camera so it was full profile or possibly facing camera a bit but other than that it's cool!

Abby: Good to see you back! So I love the dress but the pose is a bit more athletic than I would have liked but the dress compensates for that to some extent, anyway. I like the determination in the eyes; I wish the body was matching that more but overall it's cool.

Guido: I could do without the blurring effects but luckily they don't detract from you much. This isn't bad but it's a bit stiff and you also look a bit startled, unfortunately. I know you can do better than this so I hope to see that in future shoots Very Happy

Jacqui: This is quite sensual which I know you can do well; I'm not so sure that this fits the theme, unfortunately but it is good to see you back and I hope to see more from you!

Agustin: Wow, I almost didn't recognize you! The upper body is great; you look like you're about to take off in flight. I kinda wish you hadn't scrunched your legs up like that but it works in the context of the whole thing. Nice profile.

Chris: I almost wish that this picture was taken from the side so that you would be in profile; here your left leg is lost behind the other one. I still get the sense of motion though and your face is so wonderfully soft and pretty. I like what you're wearing as well.

Victoria: I'm glad you're back because I feel like you had a lot to offer that we didn't see in Cycle 4. This reminds me a bit of Twilight. I really wish your face was visible but I like the body language; even without your eyes shown I see a sense of mischief in your face and the motion is subtle but I do sense tension, as if you're about to take off. It's kinda a cool take on the theme and the photography's great.

Lukas: Aah you're back too! Awesome! Your eyes are stunning; I like the sense of vulnerability here. I see something like a fallen warrior determined to get back out there and kick some ass. I can't fault you for that. The pose could be better but it conveys that sort of spin on the theme nicely.

Gabe: It's rather cheeky; as others have mentioned, the pose in itself is quite cool actually but coupled with the face, it's a bit much. Still, it's good to see you back!

Mitchell: I love the outfit and I like the stoicism in the face. Nice profile. However the motion I feel is a bit halfway there. I like the angles in the body but I feel like it could have used some more motion. It seems a bit half-arsed as is.
Back to top Go down
Diegoxstar

Diegoxstar

WNTM 5 *PANEL* Empty
PostSubject: Re: WNTM 5 *PANEL*   WNTM 5 *PANEL* EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 2:31 am

Diego's Panel

WNTM 5 *PANEL* 18337918429593909741150

Hi bitches Very Happy

Juan: Hi Jeet Laughing the body language is fastastic, i love how you give angles, but no in a extreme way, i like the outfit, the only detail is the neck, i don't see it, but still is a good start.

Heather: Isn't exactly the kind of shoot that i expected, but it’s something different, i love the face, the contrast with your eyes and the makeup is fantastic, i’m not sure about the outfit, the body is ok, could be better.

Christian: I love your profile, the movement is interesting and i like it, take care about the clothes, it’s too much and makes that you looks shorter, i’m sure that you’re not.

Alex: You always look elegant for some reason, but i want to see some of movement, the sailor's pose isn’t the best for this shot, is a pretty picture anyways.

Felipe: I love how free you look, the limbs looks long and the movement is really cool, i hate the fact that i can’t see your face at all, but it’s a good job.

Abby: You look like another girl from the promo, you looks classy and i love how you’re running, don’t looks fake at all, love the dress, face is stunning.

Guido: I like the movement, you're good moving, his face is fine, maybe make the session with other shoes could give a touch more "expensive" to the final result, it's not the best outfit, but as model you did a good job.

Jacqui: There isn't movement but you look like a model, which I love, looks like a backstage picture and you're eager to go out and walk, is a different concept but I like it.

Agustin: Interesting way of jump,i love your profile, but the body could be better, especially the legs makes that you looks short, i like the movement of the arms.

Chris: I like the idea that you jump from another angle, is standout, is a good job, my only problem is the face isn't bad, just a little bit disconnected, but could be much better cat

Victoria: Such a shame that i can't see your face, because this picture is gorgeous, i see a history, even when you’re not moving, i like the hair but is too much.

Lukas: The first thing that came to my mind was "Goku" Laughing i love your profile, the eye looks fierce, isn't a bad picture, but i expected more movement, isn't a kind of "elegant" picture, but i like it, your body looks amazing.

Gabe: I love the legs and the back, but no the arms, another pose with the hands would gives more fashion sense, i like the face anyways and i wanna buy those pants.

Mitchell: This could be one of my favorites if you were jumping, the profile is amazing and unique, and you make that I love those boots.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

WNTM 5 *PANEL* Empty
PostSubject: Re: WNTM 5 *PANEL*   WNTM 5 *PANEL* EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 2:48 am

I'm George your host of the 5 cycles of this game. This game is my biggest virtual project that I've ever done. I'm happy to see yours faces again. Some of you really deserved this chance while other are start to impress and make me think that maybe you didnt deserve your elimination. This is not a beauty contest, were are looking for how you project your beauty in a picture, you have to show me passion that you really want this. That's the reason WHY Diego, Branden , Ash, (CYCLE 4 winner) are my winners. So lets start!

J
UAN
I wasn't fan of you when you was in my cycle but know boy I have to say you that you really grown as a model which is good. This shoot is cool. The combination of color there is really smart and make the shoot more professuional. I llike the pose and I see tension in the face but the good tension where you can see a fierce smize. AMAZING START.

HEATHER
This is really cool because I feel that you want to kill someone because you want to win the contest. I like the wind in the hair and the shape of your body. I think this is the most professional shoot that I have seen of you.

CHRISTIAN
This is a major improvement. What I love about this shoot is that you create shapes with the clothes which is an amazing idea boy. I like the hand like you where really near to win. And I like the face a lot maybe you could close the mouth a little but but I think is OK. I want to see your future work.

ALEX
The face is really beautiful here. You have such a lovely adorable face which is a big favor for you and your shoot. The pose is cool but I wish a little of more movement here because you have an enormus potential plus I cant forget your beauty shoot with fruits. Just find the right way.

FELIPE
The body angle is perfect. Your body looks amazing here. The background is so cool. The face is relax but I dont like the fact That I can't see it clearly. I remember that you were probably the best face of your cycle so you have to show us next time but this is a nice beggining.

ABBY
Its hard to be recently out of the contest and take the shoot with any doubt that's mean a lot for your part. I see many people who wouldnt do that. I'm happy to have you here. This is a stiff shoot but you always read the assigments. I see a elegant women here with the intention to win and I have to say that I personally love your face here.

Guido
The face is so relax, there's no negative about it. The pose is amazing. My negative is that you didn't use formal clothes which is bad because you would look so much better that you actually look but I have to say that you Guido are amazing as a photo model but dont forget the neck.

JACQUI
I love this photo because you use another person and I get the idea to bitching with other women. but I would love to saw more agressive side of you. Maybe you can take her hair as the promo and kill her in a good way. You looks great there but I wish an extra OOMMPHH.

AGUSTIN
You are great. You improve a lot in my game. You started weak and then you give amazing shoots with passion but I dont like this shoot. I see movement but the face is not working for me here but i know that you will improve, you have that skill.

CHRIS
Boy I dont want to lie I actually like this shoot a lot. There movement but is relax. The face is cool. I dont like the thing in your hands, It's not working but the good thing is that You are selling the outfit.

VICTORIA
You are the different girl which I love. I hate the fact that you dont show your face there because You will probably one of the best this week. But saying that I see the brief and I see some potential there.You have such a lovely beauty show it.

LUKAS
I pick this shoot cause forgetting the stiff side you looks so relax here and I get the fact that you want to defend your title. The other shoot were great But i find this more great for the eyes. You have an amazing profile and I get your look. Dont change your hair.

CHRIS
I actually like your face here for some reason because you always want to look pretty. The jump is great and the outfit is really cool. I wish you take the shoot in the morning because the quality would have look much better.

MITCHELL
Everything is cool here. I wish more movement and more strong side but saying that you looks really cool and your profile is amazing. This is probably one of my faves shoots of you. Simple but show you model side.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

WNTM 5 *PANEL* Empty
PostSubject: Re: WNTM 5 *PANEL*   WNTM 5 *PANEL* EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 3:35 am

WNTM 5 *PANEL* EliminationBanner

I have only 13 photos in my hand, and this photos represent the young people who still in the running towards become WEBCON NEXT TOP MODEL "ALL STAR". This week was cool but I have to said that the judges are really
strict and not maybe adorable like last cycles.

FIERCE SHOOT OF THE WEEK

Spoiler:

NEXT ARE

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

BOTTOM TWO
Spoiler:

Last edited by Admin on Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:20 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

WNTM 5 *PANEL* Empty
PostSubject: Re: WNTM 5 *PANEL*   WNTM 5 *PANEL* EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 3:48 am

2º PHOTOSHOOT
WNTM 5 *PANEL* 50guymoviescollage

There are thousands of movies in the world. So what is the conection between a model and a movie is the fact that they have to proyect a history in an image. So guys this time you will represent a movie cover or an important scene of the movie. We need to see the movie clearly. Try to claim your movie in the disscusion tread because If wee see similar movies this will be a disadvantange for you.

DEADLINE
Saturday 13TH
*Only for this time the deadline is a little early.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

WNTM 5 *PANEL* Empty
PostSubject: Re: WNTM 5 *PANEL*   WNTM 5 *PANEL* EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:26 pm

ALEX - "SALT"
WNTM 5 *PANEL* 26419810150249115743177

FELIPE - "TWILIGHT"
WNTM 5 *PANEL* 28252212532854089473210

LUKAS- "UNFAITHFULL"
WNTM 5 *PANEL* Blublue002

CHRISTIAN - "TARZAN"
WNTM 5 *PANEL* 28140824180427584977110

VIKTORIA - "FAIRYTALE A TRUE STORY"
WNTM 5 *PANEL* 25088110832793925774910

ABBY - "EASY A"
WNTM 5 *PANEL* Easya

GABE - "SWEENET TODD"
WNTM 5 *PANEL* 1001894l

AGUSTIN - "DRAGON BALL EVOLUTION"
WNTM 5 *PANEL* 29352825860964416923410

HEATHER - "THE HUNGER GAME"
WNTM 5 *PANEL* 262529_177401302331301_100001842984485_413018_5045397_n

CHRIS - "CAST AWAY"
WNTM 5 *PANEL* 29460627276585607140010

JUAN - "KNIFE EDGE"
WNTM 5 *PANEL* 5599217735034711d8cdb

MITCHELL- "THE SECRET GARDEN"
WNTM 5 *PANEL* P8130120

GUIDO - "CRUEL INTENTIONS"
WNTM 5 *PANEL* SDC13819

Last edited by Admin on Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
British George

British George

WNTM 5 *PANEL* Empty
PostSubject: Re: WNTM 5 *PANEL*   WNTM 5 *PANEL* EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 3:15 pm

WNTM 5 *PANEL* 1zco6zs

I don't have a model shot that looks like a film, so [insert any horror film here] geek

Alex: Your face is undeniably gorgeous, but I feel you’re relying on this in the competition Alex. It does look like the original film cover but I feel a little more smizing (excuse the Tyraism) would have pushed it that bit further in to the realms of Angelina Jolie

Felipe: Straight off I LOVE the setting, so eerie and Twilight-esque, I also love the styling; it has that masculine edge that was needed. What lets it down for me is the face, had you been staring straight in to the camera with Robert Pattinson-esque dopey eyes I think it would have looked stronger.

Lukas: I don’t really know this film but I love this image! Your jawline looks incredible, your face stills looks really strong, the pose is orgasmic and I love the effect you used. It all collides to create a really nice image, a big step up from last week!

Christian: WOW! Look at that body! The shape you’ve made is just amazing and I like how you’ve slightly darkened your skin giving it more a look of Tarzan. The face is a little bit tight and strained but overall I love the effort put in to this lovely image

Viktoria: Another film I’m not familiar with but your body looks amazing here Viktoria! I love the effort that’s gone in to the styling with the pink skin and costume; you look like you’ve just stepped out of World of Warcraft! This is a lovely image and much better than last week

Abby: I love this Abby! It’s a perfect rendition of the Easy A cover, Emma Stone’s hard to beat in terms of beauty but you’ve certainly given it an amazing shot and come out with a great image, I just love the biting of the lip! Keep up the good work

Gabe: This is just wonderful Gabe! I love this film and you’ve done it justice, your face is completely flawless, I love the styling it’s very appropriate and I love the composition of the picture, how it’s focused on the blade, a very important symbol from the film

Agustin: Huge improvement from last week Agustin! I love the effect that indicates your powers and your face is very strong. I would have maybe liked to have seen a stronger, martial-arts-esque pose but that’s only a small negative

Heather: The styling here is one of my favourites from this photo shoot Heather, it’s perfect! You really do look like the joker which is actually quite hard to accomplish. I think your facial expression could have been a little bit more eccentric but still it’s a great picture

Chris: I’m glad this picture was chosen Chris, your face looks fantastic and I really like the location. I will say I think you’re stuck in “model mode” though, the man in castaway was a lot more rugged and fearful towards the beginning, you could have maybe shown this.

Juan: The third film I’m not familiar with! But I still really like this image Juan, you look super tall and the blood effects are amazing (scarily realistic…). The face could have been harsher but we’re only in week 2 so you have time to progress!

Mitchell: It’s a pretty picture Mitchell, I just think it’s a little…amateur. It almost looks like something someone would have as their facebook display picture and that’s not good when it comes to modelling!

Guido- Well you’ve certainly got the sexual side of cruel intentions to a T Guido! But the face is a big let down! You’re snarling, not looking sensual …
Back to top Go down
Snammy

Snammy

WNTM 5 *PANEL* Empty
PostSubject: Re: WNTM 5 *PANEL*   WNTM 5 *PANEL* EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 5:56 pm

WNTM 5 *PANEL* 2uxwg7d
Movie: Some romantic comedy that takes place on a beach. Whatever.

Alex: This is very pretty and the emotion does come across to me and it fits the movie. I'm not so sure I would have guessed what movie this was had I not known. I might have to agree with British George in that you may be relying on your beautiful face just a bit so I hope to see a bit more creativity in the future.

Felipe: This fits the chosen movie perfectly; you look demonic and as though you're awaiting your human prey. The setting and styling are perfect and the understated drama works very nicely.

Lukas: Not familiar with this movie but you do look as though you have been scorned by the betrayal of a lover. There's a mournful passion that works very well and I like the placement of your hair. The exposure/lighting is my only qualm with this photo; it detracts from the raw emotion but overall it's nice.

Christian: That body! That pose! I'm impressed; I like how you've gotten down and dirty here and though the pose is dramatic, the face is simple which keeps it from going over the top. There's a subtle emotion projected but combined with the dynamic pose, it works perfectly.

Viktoria: I really like the styling; you've put forth a great effort into this picture which is great. I like the delicacy and grace in the body language and the little blue ember is a nice touch without having gone overboard with the photoshop, which could have been done with this particular genre of movie. I wouldn't have minded a bit more neck but otherwise this is delightful!

Abby: This kind of modeling seems to be your niche and this picture proves that; it's very cute and quirky and it matches the cover of Easy A very nicely! I love that movie, by the way. Good choice and well-executed!

Gabe: Golly, what an improvement! You look mature, sophisticated, and a bit sinister but at the point just prior to going over the edge. It's again a subtle, understated sense of drama but there is suspense. Very nice.

Agustin: This is one where I almost wish I could have seen a bit more energy and power; I do however like the mystery, like it's your first time utilizing your powers and you're unsure but also determined. The rugged styling works for me and your face is lovely.

Heather: Like with Alex's, it may be a bit too simple. However, the emotion does come across quite nicely and that works for the brief, at least. It's a different side of you which is nice to see.

Chris: Very pretty! I love the setting and the styling and what you're doing is quite serene. My only real problem is that there's a bit of a snarl in the mouth and face but it's not that noticeable.

Juan: It's dramatic with the blood and everything; that said, the styling might be a bit safe for this theme but it works. I also wouldn't have minded to have seen more power in the face but overall it gets the message across quite nicely Very Happy

Mitchell: The setting is beautiful! Possibly the best set of the lot this week. I feel like you could bring more to the picture, though. Again it seems a bit low energy. Perhaps it would have more of an impact if you were closer to the foreground. Very pretty though.

Guido: I like that you weren't afraid to get a little dirty and ugly-pretty here. You look bad-ass and strong and commanding. The face might be a bit much but it's good overall!

Last edited by Snammy on Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
leeleepowerz

leeleepowerz

WNTM 5 *PANEL* Empty
PostSubject: Re: WNTM 5 *PANEL*   WNTM 5 *PANEL* EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 7:44 pm

WNTM 5 *PANEL* Ekaye
Leelee in Wonderland?

Alex:
Of all the movies in the WORLD you could've chosen, this was a really boring choice for this shoot because it's just a plain old beauty shot, it isn't very interesting. It IS beautiful, but I don't feel any air of mystery or baddass-ness or...anything, really. The energy in this picture is quite low and you aren't connecting with the camera in a way that will draw people in.

Felipe:
Well, you've definitely got Robert Pattinson's deadpan expression down pat haha Razz I kid, this is a really moody, eerie picture and I really like it! One piece of advice- when putting your hands in your pockets, either leave your thumbs sticking out and make sure you extend your other fingers down, or put your hands right down into your pockets. Leaving half your hand out like that and having them scrunched makes them look stumpy, like Sammy's baby mutant hand in his sexy shoot Razz But, you are one of the only ones to include all three elements of looking amazing, being true to the film and ALSO making this a fashion image, so bravo!

Lukas;
REEEEOOOOOWR!! Sexy! I love the contrast between the really strong, tough body and the soft, delicate face. You've done a great job in exuding feeling and emotion and a story. This is great and, at risk of sounding like a total perve, I can't stop looking at it hehe Razz It is definitely one of those images that someone flicking through a magazine in the doctor's waiting room would stop at.

Christian:
Wowsa. I absolutely LOVE the pose! Unfortunately, extreme posing isn't always suitable. If you're going to do it, it needs to make sense because I don't really see Tarzan here at all. It's just too feminine in the body and soft in the face, Tarzan is really masculine and strong. But, I will probably not penalise you for it too harshly, because I do really love the shot, it maybe just needed a different label attached to it haha. I think The Lion King would've actually been more fitting, it's like Jafar on the top of a mountain getting ready to pounce!!! When it's a theme shoot, there are other important things besides looking good. You need to follow the theme you choose because if the client was specifically asking for Tarzan, they may not choose this photo if it wasn't what they asked for, even if they loved it as a shot.

Viktoria:
YOU should've been the one to do Salt, your face kinda resembles Angelina Jolie here haha! I really like the movement in this photo, it is like we have captured a moment from a film. I kinda would have liked to see your eyes more this week after last week's hidden face shot. It doesn't take away from this particular photo at all, but I don't want you to be eliminated for not being able to connect with the judges. Good work, a step up from last week! I hope to see you stare straight into the camera next week! Very Happy

Abby:
This is uber adorable! I am really feeling the character. I would've liked to have seen more of a fashion edge to it, though. I know it was a movie theme week, but that doesn't mean you ditch the model out the window and become an actress for the week haha. I also love that you took my advice with a different angle and less heavy makeup! It may have been because of the movie cover and not because of what I said, but hey, I'll just pretend it was the latter Razz It's a good shot and I like it, it's cute.

Gabe:
I bought this movie just yesterday!! Very Happy Your face is divine in this shot!! Even though the razor and your hand is in the foreground, I still go straight to your face. Great styling too! However, as gorgeous as it is, I DO think that there could've been more passion in the face, the character of Sweeney is quite vengeful and angsty. It is a nice pic, but it could've been grittier, is what I'm trying to say.

Agustin:
Hmmmmmm, I'm not really feeling this one. There seems to be a disconnect between your face and your body. I love the strength and power in the face, but the way you are moving your hands and your body kinda says "oh, hi this is me doing dragonball, see, like this" instead of just BEING the character and showing us a moment. You are showing us this glowing power, but without the feeling behind it in the rest of the body, so it's kind of confusing and doesn't complement each other well. It just seems a little too model-conscious and posed if you know what I mean.

Heather:
Like Alex, this was a boring choice with a boring and uninspiring outcome. You have gorgeous features, but here, your mouth is really tight and your eyes are lifeless. If anything, you look like you've just woken up and are annoyed someone took a picture of you in that state haha. I wanna see the creativity we saw in Week 1 come back Sad

Chris:
Are those sticks down your PANTS? Yowch haha Razz This is such a serene and beautiful picture of you! Definitely a massive step up from last week and exhibiting the standard of Chris we saw back in Cycle 1. I do, however, agree with BritGeorge a little that you may not have the characterisation accurate to the film, but I do feel a sense of longing and desperation that is still appropriate. Great shot!

Juan:
I'm not familiar with this movie at all! It's an alright shot, I like the sinister expression on the face and I have a sick fascination with horror and blood, so that's cool haha. The one thing that is really disturbing me about this picture though is the shadow behind your legs. It makes you look like some sort of human-goat hybrid with two additional rear legs haha. It has made your hip area look really wide and it looks strange attached to the skinny frame of your torso. I don't know if you do this or not, but my advice to EVERYONE would be to take 3 or so test shots and really study how everything is working- the angle, the lighting, the framing etc and experiment with a few different ways before settling on the one.

Mitchell:
I don't really like the composition of this photo- it would've been better if you were more so in the foreground, as Sammy said, or having you off-centre, just to make it more pleasing to the eye. BUT if I ignore that and just look at you, I don't mind it, you've got a really strong profile and it works well for you. I do kinda wish there was more mystery or magic in this photo, though, to make it the "Secret Garden" rather than just "The Garden". Two average, 'nice' shots in a row, I hope to see a dramatic rise in fierceness next week! Razz

Guido:
You kinda look like someone's creepy uncle, the way your mouth is down-turned so much like that :S I think this was quite a safe choice for a movie for you, I mean, I don't think you really tried to extend yourself past your limits. I think you have a lot of potential, you just need to be willing to push yourself.

3 or 4 really great shots, everyone else needs to seriously step up their game!! Cool
Good luck guys, can't wait to see how this pans out!!

Last edited by leeleepowerz on Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

WNTM 5 *PANEL* Empty
PostSubject: Re: WNTM 5 *PANEL*   WNTM 5 *PANEL* EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 9:59 pm

HOST CRITIQUES

Alex
This is actually a really stunning shoot. I love it because you looks cute but there is something in the eyes, really dark and gothic which I love it. I see the actitude here but I would loved to see a half shoot than a beauty shoot.

Felipe
Yeah! This is creepy and really TWILIGHT-esque WHICH is amazing. The body language is simple but strong. The scenary is stunning, the combinations of colors is really great and the eyes are giving emotion. Nice week.

Lukas
This is actually really artistic, your body give the exact edge to the photo. The face is cool, I like the jaw line but I hate the nose because i can see the holes but its a simple flaw, I think your hair working here too.

Christian
This shoot is strong. The body language is amazing plus your body looks really in shape here. I think the face stunning and the eyes looking far away are working here. Dont lose this way because you are doing an excellent work. Nice hair.

Viktoria
This is sexy, your little curves girl are working really well here.The styling is so cool. Eeverything in the shoot works amazingly. I love the fairy face and how you want to catch that weird thingy. ADORABLE.

Abby
I actually see this movie yesterday. I think you looks super natural and cool. Really different that you usually do which I love it because I want to see differents side of everyone. This is simple but I feel the movie and the comercial side of this. Nice Job.

Gabe
This is really good. I mean your face looks amazing, the pose with the hand is elegant. I dont know what to say because I think is simple but perfect beauty shoot that you have ever done. So keep in this way dude.

Agustin
There is something weird in the pose but i think its works for you. I think the face is so stunning here. I think the anlge is perfect for you. There is something about the eyes really strong but nice at the same time. The effect in the hand is cool. For some reason reminds me Goku because he was strong but a ncie guy at the same time. Nice to see you in the game again.

Heather
Lady this is different. I like this shoot a lot. This is a perfect examples to take risks. I dont like to see typical pretty faces here I want to see this dramatic sides. I like your photo a lot. I love the emotion there. Nice week

Chris
This shoot is pretty but PRETTY is not enough. I prefer your other shoot because It was more a different side of you. It was more your movie. I think you looks to feminine for the cast way here. You have to do more crazy things like the others. Show a pretty face is not always the best. I know that You can be more fierce.

Juan
You are young as Chris but you show this maturity that works amazing in your shoots. For be a short guy you looks really tall here and I see the movie too. You have a nice sense of fashion. I think the eyes are smizing and the pose is interesting.

Mitchell
I actually like this shoot. The shadows are cool. Maybe you are to far to the camera but I think you look like a model there. I wish you used more modelesque clothes. I mean I see better clothes in you. This time the clothes didnt help you but you did great.

Guido
You are the type of guys that didnt talk too much in the forums but I like this shoot a lot. I mean I see the movie here. I think your face looks interesting and the pose is great actually. I want to know if you really want to win, so I can feel save.

Last edited by Admin on Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Diegoxstar

Diegoxstar

WNTM 5 *PANEL* Empty
PostSubject: Re: WNTM 5 *PANEL*   WNTM 5 *PANEL* EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:27 pm

Diego's Panel

WNTM 5 *PANEL* 1506111637
I'm the eskimo boy from Ice Age (with a testosterone explosion in my face, joke xD)

Alex: Your face works perfectly for this kind of close-ups, with more mystery or power in the eyes could be better, GIRL remember it!!! you're a SIA agent girl.

Felipe: I love the mistery involved here, that fog is perfect, your face look stunning, the body too, take care with the hand don’t looks very good but it’s an amazing job anyways.

Lukas: I like the feeling that you put here, the jaw, the neck looks wonderful, the hair in the face is amazing, is a shame that i can’t see your arms, this could be more dramatic, but is a good job.

Christian: Body language is amazing, gorgeous profile, it’s not that i expected, but is nice see something different.

Victoria: I love see you like a fairy creature, the outfit and the background are amazing, i love the angles, just take care about your neck, i hope to see your eyes the next time, i know that are beautiful.

Abby: This really looks like the movie cover, i love thing with the lip, my problem are the eyes, i would like to see them just a little bit worried, here looks more scary.

Gabe: I like this, the eyes, the mouth everything is good i just hate the blurry effect, you look a little bit ghostly, apart that is an amazing job, keep doing this.

Agustin: I love your face from that angle, still thinks that lack energy and strength in the arms, you’re holding fire boy!!!

Heather: i love your face here, a bit more of power in the eyes could be better, them look a little bit lost, however is different and interesting see a picture no conventional pretty.

Chris: You’re definitly the cleanest shipwrecked that i’ve seen ever, i love your neck is awesome and the face is good, l would like to see more sad or lost, that could be perfect for this, but still a nice job.

Juan: I like the face, your teeth are interesting but here looks really awkward, your eyes look strong here and your looks pretty tall, i would like see more angles with the legs but is a great picture.

Mitchell: For be the secret garden you look a little bit alone. But i guess that is different and is ok, i love your profile you know, i love black outfits, are my favourites, but change it sometimes isn’t something bad, nice job anyway.

Guido: I love the ugly-pretty expresión is a risk and works, more tension in the body could be better, is a good job even when i don’t find the exact connexion with the movie.

Amazing week, this will be a difficult decision Sad
Back to top Go down
Alealejandro

Alealejandro

WNTM 5 *PANEL* Empty
PostSubject: Re: WNTM 5 *PANEL*   WNTM 5 *PANEL* EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:34 pm

ALEX: Gorgeous face! I love your eyes, and I love this beaty shot. Good work!

FELIPE: I like this photo because of the background, I love the location. But im not sure about your face and your styling, You look way too EMO for my taste. I think you are a creative guy and you can come up with better material.

LUKAS: This is a perfect photo... for a porn website. I see the model in you, but this photo is just... tacky. I hope you can improve the quality of your work next week because you have a great body and a great face!

CHRISTIAN: I like the idea. The problem is that you didnt execute the idea very well. I love the pose and the face, but you could've done better. I still want you in the competetition. I think you are an interesting guy.

VIKTORIA: This is the first time that I see some effort from you. You had a good idea this time, You went for it. Congratulations. I wish I could see your eyes, but overall is a good work.

ABBY: This photo is funny, it works very well. It looks almost like the real movie poster, you def remind me of Emma Stone haha. You make funny faces and still look like a model. Good work!

GABE: I love this. There is nothing negative to say about this. Amazing!

AGUSTIN: I loved your photo last week... but this wee you disappointed me. You should've chosen other movie instead of "Dragon Ball" it just looks cheap. I don't like the pose, i don't like the styling, i don't like the background. You are a nice looking guy but... this photo is a NO-NO.

HEATHER: This is a great photo.... for your facebook. I dont see the model side, I dont see anything original out of this. This is not a memorable picture. You have a gorgeous face but I dont see any effort in this.

CHRIS: This is an amazing photo, I love your modelling skills. I love your face and the look in your eyes is great! Keep up with the good work!

JUAN: To me, you are the most good looking guy in the competition, you have a baby face that I love! But this photo looks like a bad joke, I dont want to be rude but I really expected more from you! I still want to see you in the competition! I know you can improve!

MITCHELL: I wish you were closer so I could see your face a little bit better. I like the idea and the composition of the photo but you need to improve your body language, so you can look like a real model. You look a little bit amauteur in this.

GUIDO: I dont like this at all. I thought that Juan's picture was the worst until I saw yours. Please keep in mind that this is a model competition and even if you are trying to portray a Movie poster, you still need to show us your model side, and I dont see that model in this picture.

You need to step up your game guys! Good luck everyone!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

WNTM 5 *PANEL* Empty
PostSubject: Re: WNTM 5 *PANEL*   WNTM 5 *PANEL* EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 10:10 pm

WNTM 5 *PANEL* EliminationBanner

I have only 12 photos in my hand, and this photos represent the young people who still in the running towards become WEBCON NEXT TOP MODEL "ALL STAR". This week you had to represent movies
but some of you didnt win the oscar.

FIERCE SHOOT OF THE WEEK

Spoiler:

NEXT ARE

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

SHOCKING ELIMINATION
Spoiler:

Last edited by Admin on Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

WNTM 5 *PANEL* Empty
PostSubject: Re: WNTM 5 *PANEL*   WNTM 5 *PANEL* EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 10:29 pm

3º PHOTOSHOOT
WNTM 5 *PANEL* Ann-Ward
Ann doing "Aquarius"

So I want to see your faces this time but in a modelsque way I want to see a creativity side of you so You will represent the 12 zodiac signs but in a BEAUTY SHOOT. You have to use special backgrounds because they will help to your shoot a lot. Don't forget to put lifes in your eyes.

Capricorn-
Guido
Libra - Juan
Virgo - Heather
Geminis - Mitchell
Cancer - Lukas
Leo - Victoria
Scorpio - Felipe
Taurus - Agustin
Aries - Christian
Aquarius -
Abby
Pisces - Alex
Sagitarius - Gabe

DEADLINE
Friday 19th
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

WNTM 5 *PANEL* Empty
PostSubject: Re: WNTM 5 *PANEL*   WNTM 5 *PANEL* EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:12 am

FELIPE-Scorpio
WNTM 5 *PANEL* Fipeo

HEATHER-Virgo
WNTM 5 *PANEL* 27080815529129787563510

CHRISTIAN-Aries
WNTM 5 *PANEL* Sinttulo3vo

VIKTORIA-Leo
WNTM 5 *PANEL* Sinttulo1jb

LUKAS-Cancer
WNTM 5 *PANEL* Comeback3002copiacopiac

ALEX-Pisces
WNTM 5 *PANEL* Photohdg

JUAN-Libra
WNTM 5 *PANEL* Sinttulo3la

MITCH-Geminis
WNTM 5 *PANEL* Mitchm

GABE-Sagitarius
WNTM 5 *PANEL* Gabez

ABBY-Aquarius
WNTM 5 *PANEL* Sinttulo1xbd

GUIDO-Capricorn
WNTM 5 *PANEL* Sinttulo2cy

AGUSTIN-Taurus
WNTM 5 *PANEL* 200820116869
Back to top Go down
British George

British George

WNTM 5 *PANEL* Empty
PostSubject: Re: WNTM 5 *PANEL*   WNTM 5 *PANEL* EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:10 pm

WNTM 5 *PANEL* Zkh937

Me as Aquarius or whatever... Suspect

Felipe- Oh wow, this is stunning! The backdrop’s amazing, your face looks amazing and overall it’s just a pretty amazing picture! I love the muted tone in colour to reflect Scorpio, please keep this up!

Heather- Your face is so pretty Heather! It’s hard to believe you went from the joker to this! Though it’s a very simple picture I definitely get ‘Virgo’ with the pure white and innocent expression, very nice

Christian- This would have been a knock out picture if it wasn’t so blurred Christian! You have the horns and the fierce facial expression but we can barely see that because of the awful quality

Viktoria- I love how quirky your face is Victoria and it comes in to full effect here, you do look more like a cat than a ferocious lion but it’s cute and I’m definitely seeing model potential

Lukas- I love your face Lukas but this is just…too simple. It’s just a natural beauty shot whereas we wanted extravagant make-up if it fit the star sign, you could have gone all out with cancer!

Alex- GORGEOUS! I love the reflected light effect, representing the scales of a fish! The colour of the image suits the theme, your face looks gorgeous as always and this picture excites me to see what you’ll bring next week Alex!

Juan- So you’ve got the scales…but the facial expression and pose are so lackluster. Libra is meant to stand proud and tall, you look a little bit lost Juan and that’s not good

Mitch- The reflection’s there and I do quite like the somber facial expression. I don’t think it’s as exciting as you could have made it Mitch but I really like the simplistic but edgy styling

Gabe- We wanted exaggeration Gabe…this is a bit too much. The make-up’s somewhat overpowering you. That being said your face once again looks amazing!

Abby- I love the watery effect of this picture Abby, it’s cute! I think the image overall would have been more powerful had you been looking softly in to the camera but it’s still very nice

Guido- As with Christian, the horns are there but there’s not much else. It’s just a shot of your face, it’s a pretty face but it’s also very bland…

Agustin- I’m having to give you extra credit for creativity Agustin! You used boots as horns and it really does work, took me a while to figure out what they were! Very creative indeed.
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

WNTM 5 *PANEL* Empty
PostSubject: Re: WNTM 5 *PANEL*   WNTM 5 *PANEL* EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:56 pm

Youtube uploaded with an audio delay and it cut part of my head.
Lukas:

If anyone else can't understand what I am saying or if you are having issues with the Audio of the video or your computer let me know and I will edit my post to write down what I am saying.
Lukas: You are going for something. I like what you are doing with your hands. I recommended you something for your shot but you did something better.

Lol at me not knowing how to pronounce Aquarius
Back to top Go down
leeleepowerz

leeleepowerz

WNTM 5 *PANEL* Empty
PostSubject: Re: WNTM 5 *PANEL*   WNTM 5 *PANEL* EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 1:09 am

WNTM 5 *PANEL* 2elgjyw

Hello everyone! I did try making a video this week, but I just got back from a weekend full of wine tastings and a butt load of food, so I look and sound revolting haha.

On to the critiques!

Felipe: I LOVE your eyes here, I think there is an amazing connection to the camera. However, I don't think it was enough to just slap on some sequins and call it Scorpio. I wish I saw more of a scorpion ready to pounce or something a bit more devious. But in saying that, it IS a great picture, you just didn't take it too literally and maybe that is a good thing.

Heather: I definitely get a sense of purity and innocence here, it is very pretty. However, pretty is all it really is, it lacks just a little bit of oomph. I would've liked to have seen some more fashion edge, maybe an arch of the back or at east some sort of interesting pose.

Christian: The other judges so far have criticized the quality of the picture, but I actually really like it! I love the mystery and the eerie quality. The lighting across the picture is awesome! This stands apart from a lot of the other pictures as it isn't just a good looking shot, but an interesting one. Great job!

Viktoria: Pretty, but also pretty boring. You are relying on styling and background to help push the idea across and have not actually modeled it. I don't se a ferocious lion, I see a timid girl with whisker makeup on. You need to be confident and powerful if you want to be a top model and you have failed to show the pride and honour of leo the lion.

Lukas: I LOVE your face at this angle! I don't think I have seen it like this many times before and I really like it! I also like how the hands are not completely symmetrical, it is cancer with a twist. But, I am not sure if I am convinced by the direction you chose to go in with Cancer, I feel you maybe didn't quite understand what Cancer was about and just copied the symbol for it. It is a great shot of you, but maybe doesn't make complete sense in portraying that particular Zodiac sign.

Alex: The colour of this is gorgeous! The lighting not only complements the theme of Pisces, but also shadows and illuminates your face really nicely. While they are totally beautiful, I am not sure whether your eyes are completely connecting, they seem a bit distant, but I love the under the sea vibe of the shot and it is a great beauty shot that I could see as an ad for a moisturising product, for example.

Juan: I don't really get it, and I don't really think you did either. The only thing "Libra" about this are the scales you are holding and even that is being done in quite an awkward and purposeless way. This is a terrible angle for your face, which sees half of it appear to be somewhat squished, especially with the shadow on it. Such a shame you have fallen this hard after a great first week. I really hope you can stay and pick yourself up again!!

Mitchell: I think you had a massive advantage with Gemini, as I think there are endless possibilities of creating a really interesting image. However, this is somewhat lacklustre and safe, I think. Your face is definitely the best we have seen so far and you are improving more and more each week, I love the strength and connection that we are seeing in the eyes this time! However, I do think you could have done more with it. You are still just floating around in the middle for me.

Gabe: The makeup is VERY messy, I really don't think it was a wise choice. Without it, your face could have been really gorgeously powerful. I also kinda wish you were holding a bow and arrow (even a really badly homemade version) instead of just drawing it on your arm, it seems a little lazy, safe and/or amateurish. You are capable of so much better than this and it is disappointing.

Abby: *GASP* this is so bloody pretty. I love that you are bringing a more soft and subtle sense of beauty instead of your usual fierce and overpowering type. You have definitely shown a great deal of versatility over the last 3 weeks which is EXACTLY what I personally wanted to see from you, so I am impressed. If I had any constructive criticism, it would be that I maybe would've liked to have seen an arch in your back with the jug positioned away from your body, as I think the way you are holing it here kinda hides your body and is a bit obstructive and clunky. Nice work, though!

Guido: Oh, dear. The face is amazing, but you have completely ruined it with that botched photoshop job. It looks really tacky, I'm afraid. Not really feeling this one.

Agustin: My star sign!! Very Happy Agustin, the last few weeks I haven't really been a fan of your pictures and probably would've liked to have seen you eliminated soon, but this has completely changed my mind! This picture is AMAZING! What you have done with those shoes as horns is GENIUS! It really was very clever, And also, the angle your face is at- I seriously thought you had a nose ring like a bull would the first time I looked at it! My only negative is that the camera should have been positioned a little lower or maybe the picture cropped a little bit just so it was framed a little more appropriately, without the empty space at the top. But, really great job!

GOOD LUCK GUYS!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WNTM 5 *PANEL* Empty
PostSubject: Re: WNTM 5 *PANEL*   WNTM 5 *PANEL* Empty

Back to top Go down

WNTM 5 *PANEL*
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next