Webcon Next Top Model
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to one of the best NTM of the internet. Being a model needs a little of practice. This is the site that you can practice your skills in a virtual model contest with the same format of ANTM.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Photoshoot #9 • Addicted Models

Go down 
3 posters

Who did the best?
Abby • Lipstick
Photoshoot #9 • Addicted Models I_vote_lcap18%Photoshoot #9 • Addicted Models I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 3 ]
Christian • Metal Accessories
Photoshoot #9 • Addicted Models I_vote_lcap18%Photoshoot #9 • Addicted Models I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 3 ]
Felipe • Money
Photoshoot #9 • Addicted Models I_vote_lcap29%Photoshoot #9 • Addicted Models I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 5 ]
Juan • Drugs
 18% [ 3 ]
Mitchell • Crazy Clothes
Photoshoot #9 • Addicted Models I_vote_lcap17%Photoshoot #9 • Addicted Models I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage
VanityEgo

VanityEgo

Photoshoot #9 • Addicted Models Empty
PostSubject: Photoshoot #9 • Addicted Models   Photoshoot #9 • Addicted Models EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:55 pm

This week, the Top 5 were assigned a different addiction to portray.
Let's see how they did!

Abby • Addicted to lipstick
Photoshoot #9 • Addicted Models Abbyw

Christian • Addicted to metal accessories
Photoshoot #9 • Addicted Models Jadecopia

Felipe • Addicted to money
Photoshoot #9 • Addicted Models Twihv

Juan • Addicted to drugs
Photoshoot #9 • Addicted Models 6198860827cd74f72472b

Mitchell • Addicted to crazy clothes
Photoshoot #9 • Addicted Models Mitchs
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Photoshoot #9 • Addicted Models   Photoshoot #9 • Addicted Models EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:24 pm

This shoot is so PERFECT!
You guys did amazingly :3
Back to top Go down
http://wntm.foroactivo.com
VanityEgo

VanityEgo

PostSubject: Re: Photoshoot #9 • Addicted Models   Photoshoot #9 • Addicted Models EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:53 pm

No one did bad this week. Hurray!

#1 Abby
Your lips look like a delicate fruit, so your mission is accomplished. However, what takes this photo to the next level is your eyes! They sure can carry heavy make-up!
You were the best at finding a balance between props and modelling, followed by...

#2 Felipe
The expression and the pose are really strong, and this would be an iconic picture if it wasn't for the styling, which I find kind of cheap. I kind of have the impression that the jacket does not really fit you and I don't like the colour of the tie, but that's obviously not enough to make your photo bad.

#3 Juan
I like the controversial power of your picture, but it would have been more believable had you taken flour instead of sugar in order to fake coke. The pose does not really work for your real angle, but your reflection in the mirror looks perfect.

#4 Mitchell
I'm kind of concerned about your nails, which look quite long. I don't get why you didn't wear the pink trousers instead of the black jeans, but I will say that they really compliment your long legs. This picture would have been even stronger were you wearing just boxers and looked like you couldn't decide what to wear. Your face, however, couldn't have been more stunning without hurting our eyes. I hesitated to rank you third, but in the end, I preferred the story behind Juan's shot, rather than your "caught in the act" moment. Your picture might be too pretty for this theme, but it's definitely memorable.

#5 Christian
I don't think that you used the props efficiently, and the reason I'm ranking you last is that all the other pictures would look awesome stripped down from the props, while yours would look rather awkward. You did provide us with a fierce glance again, but I don't think it exudes craziness.

Last edited by VanityEgo on Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VanityEgo

VanityEgo

PostSubject: Re: Photoshoot #9 • Addicted Models   Photoshoot #9 • Addicted Models EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:57 pm

To be fair, Abby and Felipe could swap places, as well as Juan and Mitchell, this is just my decision at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Photoshoot #9 • Addicted Models   Photoshoot #9 • Addicted Models EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:02 am

Nice critiques pig
Back to top Go down
VanityEgo

VanityEgo

PostSubject: Re: Photoshoot #9 • Addicted Models   Photoshoot #9 • Addicted Models EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 3:25 am

I almost got the actual COO :kwak:
Back to top Go down
leeleepowerz

leeleepowerz

PostSubject: Re: Photoshoot #9 • Addicted Models   Photoshoot #9 • Addicted Models EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:35 pm

Sorry I missed this week guys, very busy weekend!!!

Here's my order. I feel like nobody really went too crazy with this one!!

1. Christian- Once again, royally screwed over with an unfair elimination Sad
2. Mitchell- love the colours, face is a little unconvincing though- should either have been a little more controlled or just totally let go and gone crazy.
3. Juan- Took it too literally I think, theres no fashion edge.
4. Felipe- LOVE the styling, but the eyes are weak and covering the mouth with the money really accentuated that.
5. Abby- I feel she worked the crazy theme the best, but this is a really awful angle for her face, none of her features look good.

Can't believe we are at the final 4 already!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Photoshoot #9 • Addicted Models   Photoshoot #9 • Addicted Models EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 8:22 pm

WOW Lee yu will seriously change many things with your call out....for example a new bottom :O
AND LOL witth the ABBY comment since is the same angle of your avatar shoot Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Photoshoot #9 • Addicted Models   Photoshoot #9 • Addicted Models Empty

Back to top Go down

Photoshoot #9 • Addicted Models
Page 1 of 1