Webcon Next Top Model
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to one of the best NTM of the internet. Being a model needs a little of practice. This is the site that you can practice your skills in a virtual model contest with the same format of ANTM.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE"

Go down 
+16
TransformedBree
sammy
Tácita
Diegoxstar
OliverFresh
carcamiiwiis
scotloop
sparrowthesupermodel
EvilPudding
FierceRokstar
Snammy
Rachums
Drew.
Rain
VanityEgo
Admin
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
VanityEgo

VanityEgo

WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE" - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE" - Page 16 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 11:03 pm

I know! I'm still not over that tbh, Huyen hadn't messed up significantly, and I found some of her pictures rather underrated lol. Oh well, I guess this wouldn't be an exciting cycle without a BS elimination.
Back to top Go down
Snammy

Snammy

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE" - Page 16 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 11:20 pm

True that; I found the elimination simultaneously upsetting and exciting. Is that weird? cheers
Back to top Go down
VanityEgo

VanityEgo

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE" - Page 16 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 11:25 pm

Well unless there's a sadomasochist side to our little Snammy, I doubt so :p
Back to top Go down
xxxxxx

xxxxxx

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE" - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 12:11 pm

If I'm honest, I was happy for the double elimination just because I wasn't in it which puts me farther ahead. lolol.
though I was shocked.

Does anyone know if like
for this weeks shoot like
when we do the shoot as the designer - is that supposed to be like as pretty as the model one or like....Is the designer one supposed to be pretty like catalogue or something i don't really know. Like is the point for the model pic to outshine the other one or what?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE" - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 1:26 pm

You just have to look like as a designer. I mean You have to feel the moment, you dont have to look like the model you have to look like you want to create a model :3...OMG I hope you understand me XD
Back to top Go down
http://wntm.foroactivo.com
TransformedBree

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE" - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 6:15 pm

Admin wrote:
BTW brianna i send you a lot of messages about that you dont have to forget to send your call out order LOL XD
My facebook hates me the last message i got was november 20th. Its stupid.
and. Lol i forget to send my call out until i saw elimination. I was like shit! I wont forget next time.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE" - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 1:16 am

Dunt worrreey gurl!
Back to top Go down
Snammy

Snammy

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE" - Page 16 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 11:05 am

Ahahaa Brianna is so awesome cheers

Can't wait for panel cat
Back to top Go down
VanityEgo

VanityEgo

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE" - Page 16 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 11:32 am

Neither can I!
Once again, I feel really confident.

EDIT: I've just watched Brianna's last confessional. You so rock, my dear! And thank you for congratulating me on my FCO!
I hadn't really noticed Huyen's lack of eye-contact in her picture, to be honest, but now that you mentioned it, it is accurate. I didn't really mind that, but that's a fair critique to give. But as you said, what can we do? If your African Queen powers didn't save her, I guess nothing can Laughing
Back to top Go down
TransformedBree

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE" - Page 16 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 3:55 pm

VanityEgo wrote:
Neither can I!
Once again, I feel really confident.

EDIT: I've just watched Brianna's last confessional. You so rock, my dear! And thank you for congratulating me on my FCO!
I hadn't really noticed Huyen's lack of eye-contact in her picture, to be honest, but now that you mentioned it, it is accurate. I didn't really mind that, but that's a fair critique to give. But as you said, what can we do? If your African Queen powers didn't save her, I guess nothing can Laughing

Meow meow danke sam! As are you my friend.

No problem boo.
And you're right haha. I mean you can't have a full cycle of not having eye contact..maybe a few but not all. But. She still shouldn't have went home.

But goodluck models!!! Hopefully i wont forget to send my call out. Also if the photos arent up before dark over here...i wont be making a video and my critiques will most likely come from george.

OH OH and i did a shoot for Show'n Tell. We were HF men...well heres mine.
It's truly sad how much i look like a teenage boy.[img]WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE" - Page 16 009bw1[/img]
Back to top Go down
carcamiiwiis

carcamiiwiis

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE" - Page 16 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:38 pm

FIERCE !!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
TransformedBree

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE" - Page 16 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 6:09 pm

Thank you vurry much!! Took me like four hundred times to get it right.
Back to top Go down
xxxxxx

xxxxxx

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE" - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 9:49 pm

Sorry everyone! I was late with my photo this week. The girl who takes my photos was really sick and she couldnt do it untill today, and now im sick, and to top it all off my internet was down untill like an hour ago so im really sorry. ;__;
Back to top Go down
Snammy

Snammy

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE" - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 9:59 pm

Aw poo; I'm kinda sick as well (not as much as yesterday though and it's just a cold) so I understand. I hope you feel better! Also I recorded my video and I can't remember if I said your name the right way or not xD Guess we'll see!
Back to top Go down
xxxxxx

xxxxxx

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE" - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:06 pm

Snammy wrote:
Aw poo; I'm kinda sick as well (not as much as yesterday though and it's just a cold) so I understand. I hope you feel better! Also I recorded my video and I can't remember if I said your name the right way or not xD Guess we'll see!

We'll see indeed :-p
honestly, my boyfriend said the way you guys say it is a lot fancier so just follow your heart <3
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE" - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:08 pm

You werent that LATE actually pànel is posted the same day like always!
Back to top Go down
Snammy

Snammy

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE" - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:29 pm

Oh my cod I look horrible in my video once again. I think I'm going to have a stuffed animal fill in for me next week.
Back to top Go down
xxxxxx

xxxxxx

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE" - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 11:05 pm

Snammy wrote:
Oh my cod I look horrible in my video once again. I think I'm going to have a stuffed animal fill in for me next week.
you look fine and your laugh was amazinnng
btw i uploaded a confessional and i pronounce my name
Back to top Go down
carcamiiwiis

carcamiiwiis

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE" - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 11:06 pm

Well i bulped
Back to top Go down
xxxxxx

xxxxxx

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE" - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 11:08 pm

carcamiiwiis wrote:
Well i bulped

omg your burp was so funny
I was like
@_____@ hahahaha
and your face afterwards!

Im sad you hated my designer photo. ;__; its not that baddddd cmonnnnn
im sick lol
Back to top Go down
carcamiiwiis

carcamiiwiis

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE" - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 11:09 pm

That was so awkard .__________. Im not hate just don like but i like the photo

BTW i love your dog Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xxxxxx

xxxxxx

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE" - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 11:16 pm

carcamiiwiis wrote:

Thank youuu
he's rly my bfs dog but i hang out with him all day while my bf works
He's so cute and nice
i just wish he dint take up the whole bed.
Back to top Go down
carcamiiwiis

carcamiiwiis

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE" - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 11:17 pm

milesvogue wrote:
carcamiiwiis wrote:

Thank youuu
he's rly my bfs dog but i hang out with him all day while my bf works
He's so cute and nice
i just wish he dint take up the whole bed.

But is warm on winter awww :3
Back to top Go down
TransformedBree

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE" - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 11:38 pm

Miles, your face structure is amazing

Sam your laugh makes me happy.
Back to top Go down
Snammy

Snammy

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE" - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 11:40 pm

TransformedBree wrote:
Miles, your face structure is amazing

Sam your laugh makes me happy.
Brianna your face makes me happy.

Miles is fiiierce alien
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE" - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE"
Page 16 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next