Webcon Next Top Model
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to one of the best NTM of the internet. Being a model needs a little of practice. This is the site that you can practice your skills in a virtual model contest with the same format of ANTM.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WNTM CYCLE 4 - DISCUSSION

Go down 
+11
Adrian
Arizona Muse
West
Chris
Snammy
Ashton
carcamiiwiis
Drew.
lukaslohan
leeleepowerz
Admin
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

WHO IS YOUR WINNER OF CYCLE 4?
Brianna
WNTM CYCLE 4 - DISCUSSION I_vote_lcap45%WNTM CYCLE 4 - DISCUSSION I_vote_rcap
 45% [ 5 ]
Abby
WNTM CYCLE 4 - DISCUSSION I_vote_lcap9%WNTM CYCLE 4 - DISCUSSION I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Emily
WNTM CYCLE 4 - DISCUSSION I_vote_lcap45%WNTM CYCLE 4 - DISCUSSION I_vote_rcap
 45% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

WNTM CYCLE 4 - DISCUSSION Empty
PostSubject: WNTM CYCLE 4 - DISCUSSION   WNTM CYCLE 4 - DISCUSSION EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:12 pm

WNTM CYCLE 4 - DISCUSSION 268981_141219522619324_100001938302845_262022_1966821_n

Last edited by Admin on Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://wntm.foroactivo.com
leeleepowerz

leeleepowerz

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 4 - DISCUSSION   WNTM CYCLE 4 - DISCUSSION EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:19 pm

Cycle 4 Week 2: Baby photos.

1. Angelo- LOVE IT! Really sexy, cool and fashionable- you've added the fashion spin to your baby photo which I think was the point of the shoot and not everyone has done that.
2. Chris- love the shapes created with your body and you're giving me some drama in the eyes, very creative.
3. Christian- legs look a little stumpy, but i really like the symmetry of the arms and your face is great.
4. Alejandro- like the artistic side of this shot, eyes seem slightly disconnected though, like they are looking just above the lens.
5. Brianna- Great confidence and adorable baby pic! Don't see how they relate, though.
6. Abby- this is hilarious (in a good way), I love your massive eyes! So interesting.
7. George- doesn't have heaps of a fashion edge, but you are my favourite face in the comp and knowing you from all-antm, I love your style
8. Mitchell- seems a bit too candid, would've looked better as a full body, but those eyes- DAMN!
9. Emily- soooooooo pretty, but I think it was a wasted opportunity to produce a killer shot. Instead of reenacting the photo and sitting there smiling, I would've loved to see some crazy poses in the chair, give it more of a fashion edge.
10. Sparrow- I think wearing the baggy pants with the tight shirt was a mistake- makes you look much wider than you are in the bottom half, but I really like your look.
11. Edith- this is a sexy kind of pose, but you lack the confidence and self assurance behind it to make it convincing.
ELIMINATED:
12. Victoria- seems kinda awkward and uncontrolled, I dont really get it

WEEK 3- Monsters

1. Alejandro- HOLY SHITBALLS I think this is one of my fave online NTM pictures I have ever seen. The position your body is in is so crazily animalistic and savage.
2. George- those eyes!! <3 I love the story behind this. Like you ate your lover to death and now can't stand to leave their body haha. So cool. I love weird, sick crap like that.
3. Sparrow- This is so cool, I really love the feeling of a story, like you've been caught in the act and are a bit reserved or cautious about who is watching you. Could see this as a screenshot from a horror movie. Great eyes, can't fault it!
4. Edith- LOVE the styling!! And the eyes are so gorgeous. Mouth is a little tense, but as a whole picture, it really works.
5. Abby- once again, I'm completely enthralled by your eyes. But also once again, I don't see anything fashion about it.
6. Angelo- love the intensity of the eyes, but I think it would look better without the arm there. I think you could've pushed the boundaries a little more, it seems kind of generic and predictable.
7. Christian- I think you relied on styling a little too much, without the costume I wouldn't know you were an animal or a monster, there's just not much feeling or no character behind it, as good as you look. Its like you're not sure whether you are actually a monster or not haha.
8. Chris- I like what you went for, but...lord, how do I say this- because of where your hands are...it kinda looks like you've bitten your thing off lmao!!!
9. Emily- this is just way too heavily edited for my liking, I can't tell which parts of it are actually you and what's fake. But in saying that, if I focus solely on the face, it is quite strong, so that saves you from the Bottom 2.
10. Mitchell- Cool styling but maybe not appropriate for the shoot. Droopy eyes.
ELIMINATED:
11. Brianna- take away the makeup and it's nothing but a beauty shot. There's no feeling behind it, it's kinda boring, I hate to say.

WEEK 4- Natural Beauty Shot.

1. Brianna- from worst to first! This is STUNNING. So naturally beautiful and the lighting shows off your features perfectly, especially eyes and lips.
2. Abby- finally seeing some fashion edge to your pictures! This is gorgeous.
3. Chris- I don't like how you're holding the plant, it seems kinda purposeless, but there's no denying that face is beautiful and so alluring.
4. Sparrow- I love how your face looks different in every shot I've seen so far. There's a really interesting expression happening there that I think could be interpreted in many different ways, meaning it's gonna appeal to a lot of different people.
5. George- I don't think this is the best you could do, but like I said in week one, you've got a great look. Love the lips in this one.
6. Alejandro- This picture is pretty awesome. I dunno what the exact brief was, but judging by the look of everyone else's I assume it was meant to be more natural than this and it seems you are hiding behind photographic effects.
7. Christian- Can't believe you were eliminated for this! It does gimme a liiiiiitle bit of a Zoolander Blue Steel vibe haha, but it has more feeling than the ones below.
8. Emily- sucha pretty face, but is a little stiff and uncomfortable.
9. Edith- It is very pretty, but I don't find it particularly interesting, it doesn't have that kind of wow factor that you look for in a beauty shot.
ELIMINATED:
10. Angelo- face has been completely washed out and the eyes are sleepy.

WEEK 5- Modern Card (?)

1. Brianna- killer legs!!! Beautiful face. I don't think I understand the concept of this whole shoot, but I love your picture! haha
2. Alejandro- love the styling and the face, really interesting. But those hands look monstrous! Haha. One looks massive and the other looks like a fin.
3. Edith- This is the best I've seen your face, its such a good angle for you! Great cheekbones and love the drooping downwards lips!
4. George- such a shame you quit Sad There's not a whole lot of feeling behind this, but this is a great angle for your face.
5. Emily- so pretty! finally I can say that about your picture WITHOUT following it up with a "BUT" haha, this is a lovely picture.
6. Chris- really cool styling and colouring, I think the "smize" seems a little forced though.
7. Sparrow- really strong gaze into the camera, very commanding. Could've been more adventurous with the creative side of it, though.
8. Angelo- I actually don't think this is a bad photo, but for some reason it doesn't grab me as much as the others.
9. Abby- really don't wanna have to say I would eliminate you here, but it is the worst picture imo. The proportions of your face, limbs and body seem really odd and I'm not getting anything from the eyes like I usually do. You're saved by George's quitting Razz

WEEK 6- Nerds

1. Emily- FINALLY!! Living up to her potential!
2. Chris
3. Sparrow
4. Brianna
5. Alejandro- I liked it better in the thumbnail on the facebook where it looked like her was laying down.
6. Abby
7. Edith- god awful camera effect.
ELIMINATED:
8. Angelo

WEEK 6- Top Model in Action

1. Chris- this is really cool and suave. I love how effortless it is, like you aren't trying too hard, which is something I criticised you for last week.
2. Brianna- easy, breazy and beautiful!! Very Happy
3. Angelo- this is really cool, but it also has a story behind the eyes, a kind of pain, like a lost soul. Its nice!
4. Emily- great eyes and beautiful styling! Very chic. Not too keen on the open mouth though.
5. Sparrow- don't really like the idea behind this shot and your eyes are kinda disconnected, but your features save you.
6. Alejandro- oooh undies!! haha Razz There's something strange going on with the face.
7. Abby- I don't really like the expression on your face or the heart made with the hands, which is difficult to make out anyway at the angle its on. You've gone back to taking a pretty picture without the fashion edge.

WEEK 7- Deadly Sins.

1. Chris- Not only does the styling work but your face looks incredible.
2. Abby- I love how kitsch this is, very cute and quirky and I like how you've gotten into character. Its a great angle for your face, even though I think you've strained your neck a little.
3. Emily- This is gorgeous, really sexy, great styling and some of the best makeup I've seen this cycle.
4. Brianna- LOVE the energy in the face, but it ends there, the body is very dead. This is such a bad angle for a lying down shot, it makes your body look 20 times longer than it should be in comparison with your head.
5. Sparrow- I see greed in the styling and props, but not in the eyes.
6. Alejandro- I'm guessing you didn;t do the shoot and just sent this in coz it doesn;t convey pride to me. You are saved for having a stronger portfolio.
ELIMINATED
7. Angelo- this doesn't convey envy at ALL. It's quite boring.

WEEK 8-

1. Sparrow- I think you've edited in the donkey, but regardless, this pic is really edgy and cool.
2. Brianna- THAT FACE!!! <3 So gorgeous. I like how you matched your styling with the dog, showed you thought about the image as a whole and it makes it much more interesting.
3. Chris- like the pose, interaction with the animal seems kinda awkward though.
4. Emily- pretty, but too candid, doesn't look like a model in a fashion campaign at ALL.
5. Abby- Makeup is kinda trashy.
ELIMINATED:
6. Angelo- it must seem like I hate you haha, but yeah this is the weakest for me.

WEEK 9- Levis

1. Brianna- how old are you? I dont even know if its legal for me to be looking at this lmao! Best BY FAR though. Kinda resemble. Michaela from Cycle 2 of NZNTM!
2. Abby- your best yet!! I love the variety in the three different shots!
3. Emily- LOVE the two on the outsides, they are gorgeous!! You could be number 1 if you didn't look so drunk in the middle one haha!
ELIMINATED:
4. Chris- really like the third one, I just wish the other 2 were a little more masculine.
5. Sparrow- hate to eliminate you, but the three shots are too similar, no variety.

WEEK 10- Simple/Dramatic

1. Brianna
2. Emily
3. Abby

WEEK 11- Cover/Editorial/Beauty

1. Brianna
2. Abby
3. Emily

WINNER: BRIANNA!!!

Callout Averages:

Brianna- 5/11/1/1/4/2/4/2/1/1/1= 3
Chris- 2/8/3/6/2/1/1/3/4= 3.3
Alejandro- 4/1/6/2/5/6/6= 4.3
George- 7/2/5/4= 4.5
Abby- 6/5/2/9/6/7/2/5/2/3/2= 4.5
Emily- 9/9/8/5/1/4/3/4/3/2/3= 4.6
Sparrow- 10/3/4/7/3/5/5/1/5= 4.8
Christian- 3/7/7= 5.7
Angelo- 1/6/10/8/8/3/7/6= 6.1
Edith- 11/4/9/3/7= 6.8
Mitchell- 8/10= 9
Victoria- 12

Last edited by leeleepowerz on Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
lukaslohan

lukaslohan

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 4 - DISCUSSION   WNTM CYCLE 4 - DISCUSSION EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:29 pm

i've been seeing the cycle, and it's amazing! gow everybody produced themselves to do wonderful pictures, the only bad thing was that there was too much photoshop used in many pictures.
I think Abbey's deadly sin and Emily's dramatic are the best pictures. Also Brianna's Natural BS
Back to top Go down
Drew.

Drew.

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 4 - DISCUSSION   WNTM CYCLE 4 - DISCUSSION EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:33 pm

This has been an awesome cycle!! Definitely up there as one of my favorite NTMs along with INTM. Team Emily here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
carcamiiwiis

carcamiiwiis

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 4 - DISCUSSION   WNTM CYCLE 4 - DISCUSSION EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:10 pm

Team emily here !! she will be the winner i love her
Back to top Go down
Ashton

Ashton

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 4 - DISCUSSION   WNTM CYCLE 4 - DISCUSSION EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:36 pm

this cycle have strong models...my favorite is emily she blonde amazzing!!!
Back to top Go down
Snammy

Snammy

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 4 - DISCUSSION   WNTM CYCLE 4 - DISCUSSION EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 8:34 pm

Good luck everyone! I'll judge in a bit!

Also, HAHAHAGEORGE, your avatar is HAHAHAFIERCE!!
Back to top Go down
Chris

Chris

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 4 - DISCUSSION   WNTM CYCLE 4 - DISCUSSION EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 10:33 pm

No puedo creer que ya sea la final de mi ciclo
las tres chicas merecen estar aqui ...hicieron un increible trabajo
Abby Me encanta su primer shot muestra un lado oscuro me fascina demasiado.Para mi opinion es su mejor foto que he visto de ella .ME ENCANTA
sus editorials..SON increbiles las fotos me encantaron ...al fin la veo posando ....en una shot la veo algo pequeña pero definitivamente dio lo mejor!!!!!!
su ultima foto me encanta parece una diosa ..increible foto

Brianna para ser sincero ninguna foto me gusto ..ella dio su mirado aburrida.....y por ultimo la ultima foto ya la ha tenido esa foto la vi en ntm SHOW N TELL cycle 2

Emily.....Eres toda una muñeca , no cabe duda que tienes un rostro bellisimo, quizas el mas bello de todo el concurso mi foto favorita es la primera(The cover)niña eres increible tienes una fotos preciosas..TU INSPIRAS A MUCHAS CHICAS
Back to top Go down
West

West

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 4 - DISCUSSION   WNTM CYCLE 4 - DISCUSSION EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 12:57 am

I love that finale i really hope than Brianna win the game

Her shoot of this week was amazing and i like Abby's profile too but i don't like her Razz

But my favorite are Emily but is not my candidate for win Very Happy

Bueno ahí mi favorita es Brianna para ganar o capaz emily que es mi favorita pero no creo que gane Razz
Back to top Go down
Arizona Muse

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 4 - DISCUSSION   WNTM CYCLE 4 - DISCUSSION EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 10:06 am

Looove Briana's photos. She's modeling that dress and her styling is great. Her beauty shot was the best this week, her skin looks flawless.

I hope she win this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
carcamiiwiis

carcamiiwiis

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 4 - DISCUSSION   WNTM CYCLE 4 - DISCUSSION EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 1:43 pm

Jesus maria and joseph emily deserve to win from the beggining she prove she cand do commercial high fashion and editorial GO TEAM EMILY
Back to top Go down
leeleepowerz

leeleepowerz

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 4 - DISCUSSION   WNTM CYCLE 4 - DISCUSSION EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 9:29 pm

I only just recently started following this game and I dunno why, but for some I reason I thought Brianna had been eliminated at the Simple/Dramatic shoot and the F2 were Abby and Emily haha.

So glad Brianna is still in, BRIANNA FTW!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
West

West

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 4 - DISCUSSION   WNTM CYCLE 4 - DISCUSSION EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 6:44 pm

My perfect final i really love that final and i can't waiiit for know the winner! whoever wins will make me happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 4 - DISCUSSION   WNTM CYCLE 4 - DISCUSSION EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 2:34 pm

TOMORROW YOU WILL KNOW WHO IS THE WINNER OF THE CYCLE Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 4 - DISCUSSION   WNTM CYCLE 4 - DISCUSSION EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 2:45 pm

Emily is amazing so is Brianna, but my vote goes to Emily
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 4 - DISCUSSION   WNTM CYCLE 4 - DISCUSSION EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 5:51 pm

The decision was MADE....for only one point....the winner is....

TOMORROW YOU WILL KNOW IT
Back to top Go down
lukaslohan

lukaslohan

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 4 - DISCUSSION   WNTM CYCLE 4 - DISCUSSION EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:33 pm

I voted for brianna her cover and her BS are amazing!! Emily also deserves to win. Abbey were great too! they three were amazing"!
Back to top Go down
oceangirl909

oceangirl909

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 4 - DISCUSSION   WNTM CYCLE 4 - DISCUSSION EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 12:17 am

Emily should have won. Her port was the strongest and she showed the most improvement!
She is everything that a Model should be!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 4 - DISCUSSION   WNTM CYCLE 4 - DISCUSSION EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 12:39 am

She is a queen...but it was only for one point...
You know what...THE TOP 3 IS THE REAL WINNER OF THE CYCLE
AND THE 3 GIRLS KNOWS THAT Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Snammy

Snammy

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 4 - DISCUSSION   WNTM CYCLE 4 - DISCUSSION EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 1:45 am

Congratulations Brianna! You're a lovely lass alien

Last edited by Snammy on Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
leeleepowerz

leeleepowerz

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 4 - DISCUSSION   WNTM CYCLE 4 - DISCUSSION EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 2:26 am

YAY BRIANNA!!! Definitely the strongest for me!

Emily, congrats on runner-up! You were a worthy contender who also took some gorgeous pictures!
Back to top Go down
British George

British George

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 4 - DISCUSSION   WNTM CYCLE 4 - DISCUSSION EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 4:07 pm

oceangirl909 wrote:
Emily should have won. Her port was the strongest and she showed the most improvement!
She is everything that a Model should be!

I kind of have to agree with Ash here. Loved Brianna to bits but there was no doubt Emily had the stronger portfolio, you only had to look at her call out orders
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 4 - DISCUSSION   WNTM CYCLE 4 - DISCUSSION EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 6:19 pm

Actually in the call out avarage BRIANNA have the best one this cycle..and I'm agree with EMILY IMPROVEMENT...she is so stunning :3 albino Cool
AND BRAVO FOR MY TOP 3! THEY ARE THE WINNERS cheers
Back to top Go down
carcamiiwiis

carcamiiwiis

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 4 - DISCUSSION   WNTM CYCLE 4 - DISCUSSION EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 10:42 pm

Im sad emily have to win shes is more fierce then brianna
Back to top Go down
West

West

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 4 - DISCUSSION   WNTM CYCLE 4 - DISCUSSION EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:20 am

i loved emily in this final she was my favorite though as she deserved the Brianna's title
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 4 - DISCUSSION   WNTM CYCLE 4 - DISCUSSION Empty

Back to top Go down

WNTM CYCLE 4 - DISCUSSION
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next