Webcon Next Top Model
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to one of the best NTM of the internet. Being a model needs a little of practice. This is the site that you can practice your skills in a virtual model contest with the same format of ANTM.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE"

Go down 
+16
TransformedBree
sammy
Tácita
Diegoxstar
OliverFresh
carcamiiwiis
scotloop
sparrowthesupermodel
EvilPudding
FierceRokstar
Snammy
Rachums
Drew.
Rain
VanityEgo
Admin
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE" - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE" - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 4:15 pm

Back to top Go down
http://wntm.foroactivo.com
carcamiiwiis

carcamiiwiis

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE" - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 5:01 pm

Video uploading
Back to top Go down
EvilPudding

EvilPudding

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE" - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 5:24 pm

Olivier and I posted a confessional.
I never noticed my voice is so deep and low and gay. Lol.
I really love Miles shot!
Back to top Go down
carcamiiwiis

carcamiiwiis

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE" - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 5:27 pm

I love you confessional AWW
Back to top Go down
EvilPudding

EvilPudding

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE" - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 5:30 pm

^Thanks bb.
I am a little to talkative about actually nothing. Normally I talk even more. Lol
Back to top Go down
carcamiiwiis

carcamiiwiis

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE" - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 5:32 pm

MY JUDGING VIDEO IS UP Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
sammy

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE" - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 5:42 pm

My photo favorite is Miles
the worst is Erica
Back to top Go down
VanityEgo

VanityEgo

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE" - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 5:54 pm

carcamiiwiis wrote:
I'm watching it!

I'm such a HUGE Kirby fan. I always played the Blue Kirby in Super Smash Bros games.
Back to top Go down
carcamiiwiis

carcamiiwiis

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE" - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 5:55 pm

VanityEgo wrote:
carcamiiwiis wrote:
I'm watching it!

I'm such a HUGE Kirby fan. I always played the Blue Kirby in Super Smash Bros games.

Me too and i draw it myself im not picasso but im practising with my wall
Back to top Go down
VanityEgo

VanityEgo

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE" - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 5:59 pm

carcamiiwiis wrote:
You drew it yourself? Waw! I never could've drawn it, however simple Kirby looks. I can't even draw a Hello Kitty.
Back to top Go down
EvilPudding

EvilPudding

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE" - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 6:00 pm

I feel sad because the others like my outtake more. Sad
I care to much about what people think of me and about a high call-out order. Lol.
Back to top Go down
carcamiiwiis

carcamiiwiis

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE" - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 6:04 pm

VanityEgo wrote:
carcamiiwiis wrote:
You drew it yourself? Waw! I never could've drawn it, however simple Kirby looks. I can't even draw a Hello Kitty.

Well past years i dont draw even stick figures its just practice
Back to top Go down
EvilPudding

EvilPudding

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE" - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 6:20 pm

Ah TransformedBee, lovely video judging! Thanks a lot.
Looks like you also like fashion and vintage fashion and stuff. Smile
I only have like clothes from vintages stores and so. Smile
Back to top Go down
VanityEgo

VanityEgo

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE" - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 6:26 pm

EvilPudding wrote:
I feel sad because the others like my outtake more. Sad
I care to much about what people think of me and about a high call-out order. Lol.
Well people are going to like some of my outtakes more than my final picture, but that's fine.
I trust those who helped me narrow down my 19 favourite shots to 4, and since I confirmed their choice, I can only blame myself for not pleasing everyone.

For example, Felipe said that my expression reminded him of that of last week. The picture George used was actually the one I had picked from the 19, so if my expression looks similar to that of last week, I'm responsible for offering him that option.
Now, I have a more specific idea of what George likes to see in me, so next time, I won't send pictures in which my face looks rather tense, whether it's in a playful context (like last week) or in a more thoughtful one (like this week). I also know that I need to do more extreme things with my face (although this time, I didn't think it was appropriate to go there, my idea for this shoot was to portray a natural mood of someone walking in the street, and it would have been awkward to put on extreme faces).
Back to top Go down
EvilPudding

EvilPudding

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE" - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 6:31 pm

^Yeah I fully agree about eveything you said. Smile
Couldn't said it better.
Back to top Go down
TransformedBree

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE" - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 6:34 pm

EvilPudding wrote:
Ah TransformedBee, lovely video judging! Thanks a lot.
Looks like you also like fashion and vintage fashion and stuff. Smile
I only have like clothes from vintages stores and so. Smile

Thank you and no problem!
I adore fashion, thats why when i judge your photos im not only judging your face and pose, im juding your outfit as well.
I need to find more vintage shops around here!
And adorable confessional!

VanityEgo wrote:
Well people are going to like some of my outtakes more than my final picture, but that's fine.
I trust those who helped me narrow down my 19 favourite shots to 4, and since I confirmed their choice, I can only blame myself for not pleasing everyone.

For example, Felipe said that my expression reminded him of that of last week. The picture George used was actually the one I had picked from the 19, so if my expression looks similar to that of last week, I'm responsible for offering him that option.
Now, I have a more specific idea of what George likes to see in me, so next time, I won't send pictures in which my face looks rather tense, whether it's in a playful context (like last week) or in a more thoughtful one (like this week). I also know that I need to do more extreme things with my face (although this time, I didn't think it was appropriate to go there, my idea for this shoot was to portray a natural mood of someone walking in the street, and it would have been awkward to put on extreme faces).

When i took multiple picture i chose the one that was the most different from last week and sent that to george and if he asked for a different, i'd send a different one.
Make sure you are confident in the picture you choose. Also, practice in the mirror for different expressions.
Back to top Go down
carcamiiwiis

carcamiiwiis

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE" - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 6:37 pm

Omg bre your a goddess .

In my cycle i have teh same problem with my facial expression and i try to send different photos. You have to practice because i say to you you have a beautiful face and your teh kind of person who actually transform his facial expressions
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE" - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 6:38 pm

BRIANNA!!! YU FORGET MISS HUYEN Laughing
Back to top Go down
Snammy

Snammy

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE" - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 6:41 pm

Wow, lots of things going on! I'll judge later this evening! I can't wait to see the confessionals and other judging videos!
Back to top Go down
VanityEgo

VanityEgo

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE" - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 6:45 pm

So far, I feel really optimistic about this week and I even when I disagree with what the judges might have said about some contestants, I see where they're coming from and I find their critiques valid and fair.

Brianna, you sound amazing on film, I love your voice, and I'm really proud to be in your Top 4! I also like the fact that your critiques are blunt and straight to the point.

To me, this picture was different from last week's because, although there is tension in my face in both pictures, I look dreamy, serious in this week's picture, whereas there was a more sensual feeling to that of last week, at least that's why I tried to evoke in that specific picture.
I actually do practice in the mirror, but I haven't come to a point where I picture what my face is doing in front of the camera, I'm still slightly inhibited, but I feel like I'm learning a lot from these photo shoots. This was actually the first time I was doing that in public, and I'm happy that no one seemed to think I looked stressed out because of that. So far.

God I really talk a lot, but it's a really interesting experience and I wish everyone would share what they learn from this as well!

@Angelo: High five =D
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE" - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 6:51 pm

Im not agree WITH FELIPE
I LIKE ANGELO & ANDREI pictures this week
You guys have to see in the end the majority of points of view .... just dont feel bad for one coment .... in the end the majority wins....nothing bad with Felipe is his opinion
Back to top Go down
Snammy

Snammy

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE" - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 6:57 pm

Well yeah that's the thing about modeling (or any form of art.) It's very much subjective so no matter how good or bad a picture will be, there's going to be variety in opinion. It just so happens that on some, the opinions are more uniform than in others but there's always one person who will disagree, anyway.

Also: Angelo and Olivier, you pronounced FCO correctly and are precious xD

Felipe, I love your accent and your glasses! Cuute!

And Brianna is still that fierce, precious awesome lass. Love you all!
Back to top Go down
carcamiiwiis

carcamiiwiis

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE" - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 6:57 pm

Dont worry George in all the cycles its the same problem dont worry guys its just ONE opinion and the judges are 4 and 5
Back to top Go down
carcamiiwiis

carcamiiwiis

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE" - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 6:59 pm

Snammy wrote:

Felipe, I love your accent and your glasses! Cuute!

My gay latin accent HAHA
Back to top Go down
TransformedBree

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE" - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 7:08 pm

Admin wrote:
BRIANNA!!! YU FORGET MISS HUYEN Laughing

No no no no no, i got her! I freaked when you said that haha. But i got her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE"   WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE" - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

WNTM CYCLE 6 "MODEL'S HOUSE"
Page 8 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next