Webcon Next Top Model
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to one of the best NTM of the internet. Being a model needs a little of practice. This is the site that you can practice your skills in a virtual model contest with the same format of ANTM.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WNTM 5 *PANEL*

Go down 
+6
Adrian
oceangirl909
Alealejandro
British George
leeleepowerz
Admin
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Diegoxstar

Diegoxstar

WNTM 5 *PANEL* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WNTM 5 *PANEL*   WNTM 5 *PANEL* - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 1:47 am

Diego's Panel

WNTM 5 *PANEL* - Page 2 0801101423

Aquarius

Felipe: I like your features here, works really well, the eyes are really piercing, the sequins are creative and looks really nice, is a good shot, no amazing but really good

Heather: You look really pure and the eyes are really lovely, i want to see your hair loose, i hate that you lost your neck and the mouth is a bit stiff, the picture is ok, i expected more from you because your look was perfect for Virgo.

Christian: I really thought that this was Capricorn for the styling, still is a nice picture, fairy, your face looks great, even when i saw that expression before.

Victoria: You look like Katy Perry’s twin, you look pretty but just that, here you’re a kitty no a fierce lioness, you can do it better.

Lukas: The signs are unnecessary, your face looks amazing in front, the hands are ok, with a bit of red or orange makeup in hands and face this could be one of the best, still is a strong shot.

Alex: This picture is a dream, still when the effect is doing too much, your face looks gorgeous, next weeks i wanna see more angles of your face, front looks amazing but i’m sure that you hace other good angles.

Juan: I like the scales, and how you hold it, the eyes looks great but you lost your chin, i would like to see you with make-up in your eyes, but that is just my opinion, nice job but not your best.

Mitchel: I love the styling, the profile is gorgeous and the reflection too, but i wanna see a bad side of you in the reflection, that could be amazing, still is a nice shot but put more fire in your eyes next time.

Gabe: Well... the make-up here is too much, just take off the lipstick and this could be better, your face, especially your jaw looks amazing, just take care with lipstick xD, good job anyways.

Abby: My first impression was a waitress cause the angle don’t let me see your face and especially your eyes, is a nice and very serene shot, but i want more fashion coming from you, you can do it better, your beauty shots always are the best.

Guido: I don’t like the picture, too much edit and the horns are just there, the eyes looks nice, your features are really interesting, you can take advantage.

Agustin: I like the boots, it’s something really creative, in the other hand your face looks just ok, i want to see more taurus, more fire or something angry in the face, the “make-up” doesn’t help too much.
Back to top Go down
Snammy

Snammy

PostSubject: Re: WNTM 5 *PANEL*   WNTM 5 *PANEL* - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 9:00 pm

Wow, so my hair looks horrible in this video. Guess I was too busy looking at your pictures to bother looking at how I looked xD Anyway, here's my judging for this week!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQrWGG7muas
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM 5 *PANEL*   WNTM 5 *PANEL* - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 10:13 pm

FELIPE Cool
This shoot is cool, the face is pretty because you are pretty. I see this face in you before for some reason. I like the picture for this week but I dont know, I need to see a NEW FELIPE. ANYWAYS you are doing great.

HEATHER
Wink
You are giving a range of expression which I start to love because Im not seeing the same HEATHER of cycle 3, I see a new one. I love the pure side of this, I love your smile plus your edgy features. I love it.

CHRISTIAN Smile
I like this shoot a lot. The expression is so strong but soft for some reason. There is some mysterious about this shoot that I really enjoy it. I like the simplicity about it. You have to learn how to send a shoot because I got the shoot really small. You have to care about it because you can lose points with the judges for a dumb reason.

HERE CHRISTIAN HQ but its not the same so I cant post it in the official panel
WNTM 5 *PANEL* - Page 2 29417226341204702232710.th

VIKTORIA drunken
This is lovely. You take the leo in your way and I like it. I think your eyes are stunning there and how your push your lips is kinda cool. The black hair fits you amazingly. I think you can be more strong that you are now.

LUKAS geek
So happy to see you in my contest. I think yu know how to make your strong face in a soft way which is great. The shoot is too simply for the brief, I think but I like the hands, I think they are kinda working there. I would like to see a creative LUKAS next week. I know that you can.

ALEX queen
This is pretty lovely, You looks a little old but I think is not big deal because there is something really beautiful in this shoot. This is by far your strongest shoot in the cycle. I hope you can follow this way and make amazing shoots. The eyes are so powerfull and the hair looks nice.

JUAN scratch
What happen? You are a master in BEAUTY SHOOTs. I thought I would see a amazing creative beauty shoot. You send me a full body shoot and the brief was BEAUTY SHOOT. I think you looks cute but where is the JUAN OF THE 1º WEEK.

MITCH jocolor
I like this shoot, I think facially is the best of the panel, Your profile is just amazing and your close up in the mirror looks really great and sexy. I like the neck in your shoot and how you are smizing.

GABE Razz
For first time in my life I think the makeup is wokring in a boy. I think this shoot it could be drag but I see a masculine dude here. The only feminine part is the lips, if you wuldn't had your lips with lipstick that would be perfect.

ABBY Surprised
This is incredible but as a JUAN you send me a full body shoot. I understand your problems but I have to be fair with the rest. But I have to say that you as a HEATHER, both are giving me DIFFERENTS FACES. Abby you usually were the girl with one look but in the last 3 panels, I see a new you and I love this shoot. Really pure.

GUIDO monkey
We know what happen. Anyways the shoot is cool, but what happened? You said me I want to win but I think you did way better in your cycle. You start great, then you were good but now IDK.

AGUSTIN alien
This shoot is creative and you know what is not that great but your effort. Be in the hospital and take your shoot in 5 minutes for the reason that you want to still in the game is great. If you stay another week. You have to surprise everybody here. HERE A NEW SHOOT OF HIM but I can put it in the official panel because it wont be fair for the rest.
WNTM 5 *PANEL* - Page 2 30317726341244702228710.th
Back to top Go down
http://wntm.foroactivo.com
Alealejandro

Alealejandro

PostSubject: Re: WNTM 5 *PANEL*   WNTM 5 *PANEL* - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 11:00 pm

FELIPE: I don't see a WOW factor here, you haven't surprised me yet. I expected you to be one of the best models here but I think you are kind of forgettable. The picture somehow works, its not a bad picture, I kinda like the styling but that's it. I need to see more of you!

HEATHER: Such a lovely baby face! I love the expression in your eyes, and your hair looks really good like this. You look fresh and clean and it is a good picture. Congratulations!

CHRISTIAN: You were doing very good... until now. This is not good at all. You have an intereting look in your eyes, and an unusual face that could work in the fashion industry. But this photo is such a disappointment. The styling and the effect you added to the photography did not help at all.

VIKTORIA: I haven't decided yet if I like this or not. I like your face for sure, but you usually deliver very simple photos, this time I don't see the model Viktoria. You are just standing there with that lion nose doing nothing, I don't think this is your best work, and you really need to step up your game.

LUKAS: I like this, looking straight to the camera, with a strong look in the eyes, the angle works, you are playing with your hands and I like that. Good work!

ALEX: I love your eyes! That's all I have to say about this picture.

JUAN: You started very strong in the competition, but this week I see weakness in your eyes. I want to like your photo, because you are a nice guy and you can deliver great photos... but I just don't like this photo.. at all.

MITCHELL: I like this! Speaking of creativity! I'm glad you did this! I love what you're wearing and I love your face.

GABE: You look like a drag queen, you showed us that you can model, and this is the first time a drag queen looked this good!

ABBY: I wish I could see your eyes, this is a weak photo coming from such a strong competitor! I hope you improve your work next week!

GUIDO: This is what I call 'paint fail'. I don't see model at all. I see a photo taken with a cellphone, with horrible editing. I know you can do better than this. But from week to week, you disappoint me. Maybe you need help from a fashion photographer friend who can take pictures of you and maybe we'll see the model in you.

AGUSTIN: I love the idea and the execution! Good job! Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM 5 *PANEL*   WNTM 5 *PANEL* - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 3:19 pm

WNTM 5 *PANEL* - Page 2 EliminationBanner

I have only 11 photos in my hand, and this photos represent the young people who still in the running towards become WEBCON NEXT TOP MODEL "ALL STAR". This week was the zodiac one some of you didnt read the assigment well and I have to said that this is the weakest panel of the season.

FIERCE SHOOT OF THE WEEK

Spoiler:

NEXT ARE

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

BOTTOM TWO
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM 5 *PANEL*   WNTM 5 *PANEL* - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 7:18 pm

4º PHOTOSHOOT
WNTM 5 *PANEL* - Page 2 Ep4aj
AJ doing "Cannibal"

So I want to see your animalistic side this time. You have to represent any freak or people who belongs to the circus. You can be whatever you want. You have to be "CREATIVE", please check in the internet the mean of this word.

DEADLINE
Friday 26th
You know that you have to Saturday but really EARLY
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM 5 *PANEL*   WNTM 5 *PANEL* - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:55 am

ABBY "The Contortionist "
WNTM 5 *PANEL* - Page 2 Dsc6088r

AGUSTIN " The Levitating Magician"
WNTM 5 *PANEL* - Page 2 Agustin

ALEX " The Disappear Woman"
WNTM 5 *PANEL* - Page 2 Alexic

CHRISTIAN "The weird twins"
WNTM 5 *PANEL* - Page 2 Christian2x

FELIPE "The Puppet Doll"
WNTM 5 *PANEL* - Page 2 Felipev

GABE "The tamer"
WNTM 5 *PANEL* - Page 2 Gabee

HEATHER "The Iron women"
WNTM 5 *PANEL* - Page 2 Heatherq

JUAN "The Oxidized Iron men"
WNTM 5 *PANEL* - Page 2 Juanr

LUKAS "The Lion Man"
WNTM 5 *PANEL* - Page 2 Lukasyc

MITCH "The Cannibal"
WNTM 5 *PANEL* - Page 2 Cannibal10

VICTORIA "The Magician"
WNTM 5 *PANEL* - Page 2 Victoriayl

Last edited by Admin on Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:05 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
British George

British George

PostSubject: Re: WNTM 5 *PANEL*   WNTM 5 *PANEL* - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:21 pm

WNTM 5 *PANEL* - Page 2 Wi3p61
Vampire Ringmaster's Human Slave (shhh I'm being creative!)

Abby- Wow! I love this, the setting’s obviously very simplistic but that pose is amazing! You actually look like a contortionist Abby but you’ve elongated your neck and worked the hands on hip pose so there’s still that modelesque element!

Agustin- I love your face here Agustin, you have this innocence that photographs really well, the pose is nice but I don’t see levitating…you’re kind of just sat there.

Alex- I understand you’re meant to look invisible Alex…but that means there’s really not much of you to judge. And what there is left to judge is a bit mediocre, almost like a picture you’ve taken off facebook and added an effect to.

Christian- This had the potential to be really chic Christian, I love the almost schoolboy styling and your face looks great, but then you’ve ruined it with an unnecessary effect, it looks cheap!

Felipe- LOVE IT! You actually look like a doll Felipe, you’ve got the broken down pose, the braces attached to plaid trousers and I love how you’ve added someone else to the image who’s playing another part but they’re not outshining you. Another outstanding photograph!

Gabe- The costume and location are perfect Gabe but then I get to the face and it’s way too “FIERCESMIZE!” which really wasn’t necessary in order to look like a lion tamer. There’s masculinity there but it’s not really doing it for me

Heather- I don’t really understand what your “circus freak” is Heather but regardless you look great! As I said last week I love your look and it just shines here, you’re in control of the shot and it’s very cute

Juan- I love the effects with the fake blood Juan but the facial expression is SOOOOO off for me, you look confused and angry…not powerful. The concept was there I just don’t think you pulled it out of the bag though

Lukas- This is so cute Lukas! There’s a big lion vibe with the coat and the hair but I’m glad you went down a more simplistic route facial expression wise, a roaring lion would have looked too comical. Yeah I like it!

Mitch- Mitchell you’ve turned it up! It’s a harsh facial expression but it works so well, I love the bloody effects and the way you’re ripping in to your victim’s skin is just immense. Keep going like this because I definitely want to see more!

Victoria- It’s a really cute image Victoria, I love the red Geisha lips and the little hat but it’s not a stand out this panel. I personally would have liked to have seen a stronger pose from you
Back to top Go down
leeleepowerz

leeleepowerz

PostSubject: Re: WNTM 5 *PANEL*   WNTM 5 *PANEL* - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 8:27 pm

WNTM 5 *PANEL* - Page 2 Qrbxog
The hypnotist!

Abby: WOW, that would have been a HARD pose, but you are keeping really well composed in the face and it isn't just composed, but it's fierce and powerful! You do look quite short here, but who cares! I wasn't the biggest fan of yours after Cycle 4, but you are continuously impressing me this time around! Keep it up and remember to keep up the versatility!

Agustin: Last week was the first week I ranked you anywhere near the top (I actually gave you FCO!), but this week you are back to where you started for me Sad I get contortionist from this, not what you were actually going for and I feel that there is no feeling or no story behind the face, it is quite a blank look. I don't like how you have twisted your body like that with your legs bent up and your arms long, it makes it look very disproportional and it is very unflattering. Not a good week for you Sad

Alex: This is quite pretty and ethereal, but we already know you can pull off that look. You had the opportunity to do something a little grittier this week and I am disappointed you didn't run with that opportunity to show us something different than what you would usually do. I've seen the pretty Alex, I wanna see the ugly-pretty Alex! I do quite like this as a shot though and I know about your move and how that's been affecting you, so I will try and take that into consideration!

Christian: Are they both you? I can't tell, haha! The one on the right almost looks like Agustin! I really like the contrast between the two characters- one seems kinda tough and intimidating, whereas the other is more reserved and quietly confident, but there's a really nice intimacy and closeness between the two. I love the outfit too, super cute haha. I agree with George though, I could've done without the background effects, they do look a little tacky.

Felipe: I love this! Really cool shot, the body is just PERFECT- you've given a great broken down doll pose without overdoing it and making it look too silly. You're doing very well in this comp and you are on the right path to the top 3 again, so keep it up!

Gabe: Oh, Gabe. Sad Your first 2 weeks were fantastic, but you are slipping way too much for my liking! I think you maybe took the character too literally without adding a fashion element, I really think it needed to be a little more dynamic. I like the effort in the face, but it is just a little too forced. You have all the goods to be able to win this, you have amazing bone structure, so let us see you use it to the best of your ability!

Heather: Last week, I asked for more oomph and this week you're definitely showing it! BAM! This is an awesome shot Heather, I LOVE LOVE LOVE your eyes, they are connecting amazingly and are so powerful and creepily seductive!! Great job!

Juan: I am having trouble understanding exactly what you're character is. Is it like Iron Man coming out of his crate that he has been locked in? The makeup is confusing, especially how it just stops at your chest, perhaps you needed better styling? BUT! In saying all that, your face is great here, it's confusion, but it is MODEL confusion, not ugly scrunched-up-face confusion haha. It is very interesting, I just wish I understood it more haha.

Lukas: And just when I thought Lukas couldn't get any sexier...haha Razz This is great, I love the animalistic vibe, you've portrayed that with the feeling in your body and your face and didn't just rely on set and styling, which is really important! I think you should have removed the mirror from the shot just to make it a little more clean and professional, but that is a small complaint about a great picture!

Mitchell: HALLELUJAH!! Haha. Mitchell, you have FINALLY given us what we have all been waiting for from you! This is raw, passionate, powerful and incredibly strong without being forced. LOVE IT!! So happy for you dude, I ope you can keep this momentum up!

Viktoria: I just re-read what I said about your picture last week and I think everything I said then still applies this week, which means you are sadly not improving or working on the things you need to work on Sad I said you looked pretty, which you do here again (especially the eyes!) but you are once again relying on styling and your look to carry you through without giving us feeling or emotion. Magicians are mysterious and magical but in this picture, you just don't really look entirely interested or passionate about this competition.

I have to say people, I think that overall, this is the best week so far!
Some really great pictures!!!
I can't wait to see the results and who will get FCO, there are quite a few of you that I think could be in the running for it!
GOOD LUCK!
<3
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM 5 *PANEL*   WNTM 5 *PANEL* - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 12:49 am

ABBY
I always was waiting for this type of shoot from you. Def. the best shoot that I see of you, the pose is amazing, People who said that you wasnt able to give a fierce pose, maybe they are crying now because you prove that they were mistaken. The face is just BOOM. Love, love, love. ABBY IS BACK!

AGUSTIN
You were AMAZING in cycle 3, but I dont know what happened. You said me that You need a high call out to improve but that's not the point. You have to improve in your own because You have a nice potential. I like this shoot, I wish you give more neck and try to give a more strong eyes. This have potential to be "THE SHOOT" but sadly is just a nice shoot.

ALEX
Ethereal but Its the same lovely ALEX of every week. You are really stressfull for many things and I understand it but in the end this is a competition and We need to see the best of everyone. This is ALL STAR we have to make happy to our followers. I love the idea but maybe an extra OOMPHH! would have made this shoot GREAT.

CHRISTIAN
You have a nice PHOTOGENIA! but you have to be more versatile. I quite like this shoot a lot but maybe you could have done something more wow for the eyes, I think maybe some of the others doesnt look nice like you but their composition is so great that outshined you. So you have to improve because the first two weeks you have been really strong.

FELIPE
This shoot is really great, The body shape is amazing, the face is not the typical fierce and tension that you give so Its amazing to see a new side of you, which proves that you are a versatile model, and not a typical pretty boy. This is probably my favorite shoot of you.

GABE
I like this shoot, You looks tall, masculine and simple but effective. You are a natural model, you have the heigh and the body, you can easily work in real life. I like the face here. I wish more drama in the background is too nice for a freak shoot, you know? Thats my negative opinion about the shoot.

HEATHER
This shoot is really good, I love the bitch face here, is really bad ass for me. I love the pose and all the composition. Its really dark and frreak. Im surprised with your HEATHER, you are giving the time and how you are manage your expressions is really atractive to eyes. So proud of you.

JUAN
THIS SHOOT IS MARVELOUS for me. The face is DAMN diferent, unique, amazing. The composition is so strong. Def. the Juan of the first week. The shoot is really different and out of the box and dont say that you arent creative because thats your strong point. I hope you can still in this way.

LUKAS
You always so insecure and when I see your photo, I see a great model. You are really consistent and always giving your best in everyshoot that means a lot for me. This is my fave shoot of you. The face is strong, the pose is really natural, and your body always give the model side to the photo.

MITCH
You are doing nice actually. Last panel you were great now you are fierce. You were really bland with your face in the past but now you are making far with your improvement. Try to give you time for the shoots, not wait for the last day because you have potential and you are doing nice by far.

VIKTORIA
Lovely, lovely, lovely. I like this shoot of you a lot. It shows a natural you. Your face is so DAMN beautiful. Your eyes are amazing. The lips are so nice an the how you are holding the cap is so modelesque. Nice improve.
Back to top Go down
Diegoxstar

Diegoxstar

PostSubject: Re: WNTM 5 *PANEL*   WNTM 5 *PANEL* - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 1:40 am

Diego's Panel

WNTM 5 *PANEL* - Page 2 1207111513
The Giant (even when I'm short lol)

Abby: Guuurl! That pose is divine, i love the balance between the circus character and fashion, the face is so good really bold, amazing makeup, just trying to put more colorful thing in the background, especially for themes like this, overall nice job.

Agustin: Even when isn’t your best facial expression the face looks nice, but the body is too compact, and the pose isn’t very "levitating man", is more “scared to levitate”, the outfit is amazing for the concept but i really wanna see the old agustin.

Alex: I know that you’re the invisible woman but that’s just the effect i like the face and especially the body, look nice, just trying to do easier things that you could work it

Christian: I like the confidence in your face, but i think that is the same every week, I’m sure that you have angles very interesting, i like the strenght in the body but take care with the limbs, especially the arms, you could do something really interesting with your arms and agustin’s ones.

Felipe: I like the broken legs and the face looks very good, even real, just take care with some elements on the background, but overall is a strong shot.

Gabe: Is a nice shot and the tension helps for this don’t be a “costume” shot, but with a background like that, outfit like that, your job could be so much better, the face isn’t bad but i don’t see tamer, with your nose up you could show more hierarchy.

Heather: Facially this is your best shot, vulnerable but still very strong, mi problem with the shot are the legs, another angle could let see them better, keep working in shot that neck, the hand with the snake is amazing, nice job.

Juan: The make-up is amazing, i love the expression, even when your eyes looks a bit confused the whole expression works for me, i like the hands and the idea of be trapped, very artistic, nice job.

Lukas: Your creativity in this shot deserves praise, put the circus elements like a tiger in a fashion way is really interesting, i love the face is really androgynous, the legs looks fine, is a good job.

Mitchel: This is your best shot so far, even when the expression isn’t 100% there, the body is amazing, compact but i can see the limbs, good job, just take care with the blurry effect, you don’t need it.

Victoria: You look really innocent here, i love the styling and makeup, but i really wanna see a full body shot from you, the eyes are really adorable but take care with the neck when your arms are up.

Nice job everyone, just take care with details and will be great :3

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM 5 *PANEL*   WNTM 5 *PANEL* - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 7:29 pm

I have only 10 photos in my hand, and this photos represent the young people who still in the running towards become WEBCON NEXT TOP MODEL "ALL STAR". This week was the freak one and everybody improve but saying that there is a person who is not so versatile for the show.

FIERCE SHOOT OF THE WEEK

Spoiler:

NEXT ARE

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

BOTTOM TWO
Spoiler:

Last edited by Admin on Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM 5 *PANEL*   WNTM 5 *PANEL* - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 7:47 pm

5º PHOTOSHOOT
WNTM 5 *PANEL* - Page 2 4WNTM 5 *PANEL* - Page 2 7

So I want to see this time a future shoot. You have to be really silver for this shoot. You have to show us the futurisitic spirit, the future enviroment, maybe the future things that a person can do but in a model way.

DEADLINE
Saturday 3rd
Back to top Go down
British George

British George

PostSubject: Re: WNTM 5 *PANEL*   WNTM 5 *PANEL* - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 12:34 pm

Christian- This picture highlights your unique beauty perfectly Christian, you look like a space god! You’re handling the extreme styling really well and I’m glad we’ve lost the tacky effects! Oh and that shoulder pad is FIERCE!

Agustin- Posing while lying down isn’t easy, posing while lying down in a ton of rubbish is even harder! You nailed it though Agustin, your face looks fantastic and as with Christian you own the styling, the styling doesn’t own you!

Lukas- I like the robot-esque pose Lukas but I think you could have gone a bit further outside the box. This panel called for exaggeration, it’s a pretty picture but it’s not my favourite this week

Viktoria- You look gorgeous as usual Viktoria but I don’t get future vibes from this. The body positioning’s nice but yeah, if it doesn’t fit the theme it’s sadly not a stand out for me

Felipe- Felipe you’re OWNING this competition, 3 times in a row I’ve ranked you first! This is just head to toe fierce! Your body looks amazing, I adore the styling (so futuristically chic!) and it’s a perfect interpretation of the brief, you look like a futuristic gladiator

Mitchell- I asked you to keep stepping it up Mitchell, you did just that! This is a very simplistic image but it works on so many levels, I get an almost robotic vibe from it, like a robot slave. You’re working the styling and your face just looks perfect!

Abby- The concept’s there Abby and I love the symmetry of your face but…it’s boring! I wanted to see exaggeration, high fashion posing, you gave us straight out FLAT.

Juan- The pose is really nice Juan, you’re an emotive robot! The face for me is still a bit off; it just never looks present in your pictures. But still this is a massive improvement from last week!

Gabe- Oh Gabe…I had very high hopes for you at the beginning of this cycle but this is just bland. You’re stood there holding some kind of knife…and that’s supposed to be futuristic?! You’re very handsome but you can’t rely on that

Heather- As always Heather you look beautiful, but this just doesn’t fit the theme enough for me. Where’s the drama or the extravagance?! I wouldn’t have recommended a beauty shot this panel
Back to top Go down
Snammy

Snammy

PostSubject: Re: WNTM 5 *PANEL*   WNTM 5 *PANEL* - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 3:43 pm

Hey guys! Here's my video judging for this week!

Back to top Go down
leeleepowerz

leeleepowerz

PostSubject: Re: WNTM 5 *PANEL*   WNTM 5 *PANEL* - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 9:06 pm

Christian:
This is SOOOO avant garde! Not just the outfit, but that face!! It's like you are looking at me thinking, "you humans are disgusting" lol. It's unconventional, but a really interesting shot. I just kinda wish the framing was a little better, I don't like how your hand is ever so slightly cut off. But, this is a great shot, I love it, well done!

Agustin:
I like the face and the arms but the rest of the body is not flattering at all! Your torso looks incredibly wide and your legs are stumpy, I don't think bending them up like that was the right choice. This seems to be a common problem with some of your pictures, so I would love to see you improve on that. I actually edited your picture a little just to see what it would look like haha. I rotated and cropped it, I think it looks better like this:
WNTM 5 *PANEL* - Page 2 2yua9eh

Yeah, I actually love the shot like that lol. So maybe that's something you can think about doing, experimenting with editing before you submit. Great work though, big step up from last week!

Lukas:
I agree with Sammy, the angle is not flattering, your legs look so little! I also think it could've done without the jeans, all the different styling and colours kinda clash, and it also clashes with your skin tone and the colours of the floor and wall. But as always, your face is flawless and using the sun visor was really clever and creative!! You had the right idea it just wasn't composed that well as a whole, unfortunately.

Viktoria:
Well, you really don't like showing us your face do you, miss? Razz I definitely think that all your pictures so far have been nice, but as a running portfolio, it is starting to feel a bit disconnected, I think you really struggle with forming a strong connection to the camera with your eyes, almost like you are afraid of it. I really wanna see a strong emotion from you! But I do love the lips and the legs in this shot, so you are still showing us some great model qualities, now you just need to harness all of them and put them all together!

Felipe:
OMFG AMAZEBALLS. This is my fave pic of the cycle so far, I think!!! I LOOOOVE the way that cape is draping over your body and flowing at the back, it's genius. I would friggin buy that cape and then realise I wouldn't look anywhere near as good as you do in it and then never wear it and then regret buying it haha. Everything in this picture is working amazingly and I love the effort gone into it. WELL DONE!!

Mitchell:
Mitchell's WHITE!! Haha, I havnt seen that before Razz This, like Christian's, this is really interesting and different and avant garde, I really like it! It's the kind of picture that people stop to look at. You're stepping up your game big time, boy and its great to see! Keep it up!

Abby:
Hmm, I'm really not feeling this one at all. I just think it looks incredibly messy. The hair and the makeup are just all over the place. It would've worked better for the theme if you had either slicked your hair right back OR made it incredibly over-the-top messy and teased it up a lot to make it look intentional, coz here it kinda looks like you just rolled out of bed and was like "Crap, I gotta take my pic for WNTM today *snap*, k, goodnight" haha. A massive step back for you Sad

Juan:
I really like the emotion in your face here, that's definitely a strength of yours! It doesn't seem like a fashion shot to me though, more of a movie still. I don't like the low angle it was taken from either. The outfit is really really cool, I just don;t think you took complete advantage of that. It's time in the competition to start creating dynamic and impactive images every week, not just nice ones!

Gabe:
I LOOVE your face here! I don't think the styling works though, it's too casual and doesn't really fit the theme. I do, however, love the tape wrapped around your leg, makes you look half-robot, I would've liked to have seen you run with that concept a little more. The background is also kind of tacky. I am starting to worry for you, Gabe, I really hope you snap back into brilliance again soon, because I think your days are starting to look a bit numbered!

Heather:
I don't like the concept of this one it is too CNTM tape shoot, not enough futuristic. I am loving the face, your facial features are being displayed wonderfully here! I really like the shape of your nose and eyes! I just think you could've done better with this concept.

Good luck guys, this will be a tough week!
Back to top Go down
Diegoxstar

Diegoxstar

PostSubject: Re: WNTM 5 *PANEL*   WNTM 5 *PANEL* - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:37 am

Diego's Panel

WNTM 5 *PANEL* - Page 2 1405111739
Bitch from future Laughing

Christian: I love your face on front, the eyes are strong, isn't necessarily "smize" but is different and works, the styling is amazing, the colours are fantastic, and like a model you did a good job.

Agustin: I love the pose and i like the face, just because is "pretty" a stronger expression could make a difference, the background and how you used the elements is amazing,you may had given a better shape to suit the outfit, your body looks a bit weird, but nothing very important, nice improvement.

Lukas: I like the attitude, that thing in your waist looks great, i'm not a sunglasses fan but looks amazing here, my "but" is the angle, because make that you look short, and you know how look taller, nice job anyways.

Victoria: The angles are fine, with your left hand in your leg this could be perfect, I love the simplicity, I see something futuristic but not obvious, which like me, just take your simplicity and work it in a more interesting way, because i like your picture but in this point in the competition you need give something more "amazing".

Felipe: THAT HAT is amazing, i would like see you with makeup, especially from that angle, your eyes could looks even better, everything else is good. how you move the coat, the angles, very good job.

Mitchell: I like the picture, but i think that's just the styling, you look like a very chic alien, but this was a great oportunity to give something "more" like last week, i like this but i don't love it, because you can do it better. take care with the neck.

Abby: This remind me "All is full of love" by Bjork, i like this, but with your work from last week i thought that you could do it better, your profile is nice and interesting and your makeup always is the best, so i feel a little bit dissapointed, you can do it better.

Juan: It looks like you're hiding from someone and i like that, the styling is very cool, and your stiffness work in all the body minus in the eyes, take care with that.

Gabe: I like the face but the overall work is too lazy, you should take more risks especially with your poses, just try different and crazy things, because you look like a model, but you're not delivering all your potential.

Heather: I like your consistency, you look strong one week and delicate the next, i don't see too much about the future but i like me, just keep working in elongating your neck, something with the hands could give a extra to the shot, nice job.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM 5 *PANEL*   WNTM 5 *PANEL* - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:04 pm

CHRISTIAN
This shoot is strong and bad-ass. I think the stylist is amazing but you are doing the work with your eyes, you are not pretending that the outfit make your homework which is great. This type of shoots fits you really well, and you are doing amazing in compare with your cycle.

AGUSTIN
This is the type of shoots that you did in your cycle. This is HF, the last shoots of you were boring as hell. NOW this is amazing, dramatic, you are taking risks. The pose is great and the face is intensive. I hope you can do this type of shoot every week.

LUKAS
This shoot is not good and the reason is because you think that you dont have the material to take a shoot. I think in the shoot I CAN SEE A great outfit but how you make it is not smart, maybe you could use the silver paper in other place on your body because It makes you really short and your face in the angle looks quite big. You have to believe in you BECAUSE actually you have the best stylist in every shoot by far.

VIKTORIA
This is cool but not futuristic enough for this week. Your body looks great but I cant see the face really well. I see LEE POINT today, I think you are resting on pretty which is sad, and the others contestant by far at least they have given a STRONG SHOOT and you only give nice shoots

FELIPE
There is something about this shoot really toon.esque that I like BUT I hate the lips so much that I want to rank you last but I cant because it will be unfair but please DONT DO THE TENSION lips is too wrong for your type of beauty. Everything is great, the body and the movement. I hope dont see the lips thingy again PLEASE!

MITCHELL
This is really COOL, You have the best body in tbe bunch. The face is really interesting, you are not doing nothing but you are giving the HF vibes there. The face is good but I wish a little more of neck there, but this week and the last one your are giving model sides.

ABBY
This is boring in compare with your last week but there is something edgy there that is modeling. You are different and you know what you are doing, I like it but maybe you could do a full body shoot this time, you know how to work your body. I hope you can improve this week.

JUAN
The angle is just WRONG there, you put the camera in a bad place but the shoot is strong, the stylist is cool and how you are touching your body is fashion, there's not hoochy there. The face is cool but not better like last week. But I think you are one of the strongest this week.

GABE
I like this shoot a lot, I think you look like a real model always plus the angle of the face is strong. You looks tall and the outfit is simple and cool. As a Lukas you didnt do a circus but your shoots by far are cool for me. You know how to model just make you more editorial and edgy.

HEATHER
I think this shoot is cool, the face is lovely and I see the futuristic vibes there. Maybe I would have loved too see a full body shoot too or a more drama in the face maybe a crazy pose with the hands and more over the top. Just make you more edgy for this theme. Nice but not amazing this week.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM 5 *PANEL*   WNTM 5 *PANEL* - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:18 pm

I have only 09 photos in my hand, and this photos represent the young people who still in the running towards become WEBCON NEXT TOP MODEL "ALL STAR". This week was the futuristic one and the bottom of the pack improve while the top people maybe didnt give their best.

FIERCE SHOOT OF THE WEEK

Spoiler:

NEXT ARE

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

BOTTOM TWO
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM 5 *PANEL*   WNTM 5 *PANEL* - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:37 pm

6º PHOTOSHOOT
WNTM 5 *PANEL* - Page 2 2168731970b46f416475
Its time for a simple shoot. You have to show your sexy side. In this photoshoot you can pose in a bed or sofa with some pillows and make the shoot really sexy but model at the same time. I dont want to see porn here, I want to see modelling. You can wear whatever you want. You dont have to be in lingerie if you dont want.

DEADLINE
Saturday 10th
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM 5 *PANEL*   WNTM 5 *PANEL* - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 3:32 pm

GABE
WNTM 5 *PANEL* - Page 2 Famatk10

HEATHER
WNTM 5 *PANEL* - Page 2 268702_130420680375170_100002217172492_223261_6069808_n

LUKAS
WNTM 5 *PANEL* - Page 2 Comeback3015

AGUSTIN
WNTM 5 *PANEL* - Page 2 090920117822

JUAN
WNTM 5 *PANEL* - Page 2 613329185571cf86f368b

FELIPE
WNTM 5 *PANEL* - Page 2 Georgerequest

CHRISTIAN
WNTM 5 *PANEL* - Page 2 61709533

MITCHELL
WNTM 5 *PANEL* - Page 2 Bedphoto021edit

ABBY
WNTM 5 *PANEL* - Page 2 Pillow2
Back to top Go down
Snammy

Snammy

PostSubject: Re: WNTM 5 *PANEL*   WNTM 5 *PANEL* - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 5:16 pm

Here's my judging for this week. Let me know if you have any questions rabbit

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WNTM 5 *PANEL*   WNTM 5 *PANEL* - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 6:33 pm

GABE
The hair in the face is too much for me, but saying that this is the best shoot of the panel, you make sexy but with a edge which I like it, because I want to see new things. I think the bottom two was so right for you because Now we have this strong shoot. Amazing angle for your body too.

HEATHER
I wish I can see your hot curves here. I like the shoot but maybe is not so strong. You looks commercial but there is something off that I dont get it. I love the face but I think you are fading which is sad because you are strong.

LUKAS
I think your c1 shoot was stronger. For some reason I dont get this shoot. I make this shoot actually for you, because its simple and I thought that you would rocked it. But the face is so wrong for me. You have probably the best body in the bunch but sadly you didnt bring it.

AGUSTIN
I like this shoot a lot. There is something simple but strong there. The face is cool, you have a inner smize in your face. Your shoulders and arms looks cool but your abdomen looks big maybe you could do a straight pose so your body will look better but saying that I think you still improving.

JUAN
Cool shoot, not your best because I see you more edgy but the fact that you looks long there, its really great. The face is really comercial and good looking, different side of you which is nice. THE POSE is obvius but good. Overall Its a nice shoot.

FELIPE
Cool shoot, I really want to someone use a tshirt with the wind there. The pose is cool but have a inner elegance there. You are posing with the fingers that is really cool. The face is strong, i wish not facial hair there but I CANT do nothing. I like the angle in the back.

CHRISTIAN
I actually a fan of this shoot. I think you looks really vulnerable there, the pose is so great and the face is really emotional for me. I like the fact that you did something more edgy but following the brief. I surprise with you CHRISTIAN.

MITCHELL
Now this picture is so an AD for lingerie, I mean It tells a history there like you were in the room of your girlfriend and you finish to f*ck. The pose is so masculine and tghe face is actually cool. Mitchell you are giving the time here. Please dont fuck your portfolio because by far your shoot are strong.

ABBY
LUV THIS SHOOT! A new expression of ABBY, that is good for you. The eyes are so amazing and penetrating, the pose is so chik and you make a nice outfit there. The bacground and all the stuff is really professional. I hope to see this ABBY in every panel and not each 3 weeks.
Back to top Go down
leeleepowerz

leeleepowerz

PostSubject: Re: WNTM 5 *PANEL*   WNTM 5 *PANEL* - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:02 pm

Gabe:
REEEOOOOWW!! *drool* Ahem. You're body looks amazing. I don't even care that we can't really see your eyes, because let's face it- that's not what I am looking at anyway haha Razz There's a really sexy simplicity and vulnerability here. I agree with George, Bottom 2 was the best thing that could've happened to you, it was the well needed wake up call to pull your finger out of your butt and really start making an impact again, which you have certainly done here. Bravo!

Heather:
I really like what you went for with the strawberry and the handcuffs, but it is not at all convincing in the face. I think you tried to create this really sexy, sultry set up with those items, but your face shows kind of an awkwardness that doesn't quite fit. This week was about showing you can be sexy and really own your body and be proud and uninhibited, but I don't see that here and so I don't think you have succeeded this week.

Lukas:
I am a little disappointed in this; I think this shoot had Sexy Lukas written ALL over it, it was perfect for you. Did you maybe psych yourself out and feel the pressure to perform this week? You just look kind of worried and concerned, it isn't very relaxed or comfortable. I was expecting more, but this seems a little predictable, you didn't really jump outside your comfort zone. I think you need a Bottom 2 wake up call like Gabe did!

Agustin:
I really like the chair idea, it's different, while still sticking to the simple sexy theme. The lighting is beautiful. I think everything in this picture is working really nicely together- except for your face. The eyes are great, but the mouth and nose looks a little snarly, like you've smelt your doo-doo, as Tyra would say haha. And I did notice the little roll in your tummy as George said, but you know what- I kind of like it! It promotes that not all men look like Gabe and that you can still feel and look really sexy no matter what your body actually looks like, so that's really cool.

Juan:
How old are you again? Coz I am pretty sure I am NOT allowed to be looking at this lol. This shot is incredibly cheesy. Everything about it- ESPECIALLY the pose, really really cheesy. It actually reminds me a little of UpChuck from, Daria, with his creepy little purr:
WNTM 5 *PANEL* - Page 2 UpChuck-Bebo-Quiz%3D_
I am really sorry to say that I can't find anything I like about this picture Sad

Felipe:
I really like YOU in this picture, but the photoshop job is kind of off putting, especially considering you are the only one who actually super imposed yourself onto a bed, so it really sticks out amongst the group. It's quite sexy and the eyes are really alluring, but yeah, that photoshop job makes it look too unnatural for me.

Christian:
I don't like this one, I just think it looks like you are sulking- like, your brother has taken your favourite teddy bear and you are just really sad and crying about it haha. It isn't sexy at all. This is your worst shot yet, Christian, I hope you can bounce back from it Sad

Mitchell:
REEEOOOOWWW!! Finally, another really sexy, yet soft shot in this panel!! You've done a great job here, Mitchell, and that's all I really have to say about it!! Very Happy

Abby:
It's good to finally see someone bring a little edge to the shoot! It is sexy and strong! I really like how all the colours blend in well together, but the lingerie is still the standout piece of the photo. I do think that your mouth is a little tense, though and your jaw looks kind of uneven. But, you've done a good job at composing the shot with a lot of nice little elements, so a good step up from last week, well done.

PHEW, now finally I can stop feeling like a pervert haha
GOOD LUCK GUYS!!

Back to top Go down
Diegoxstar

Diegoxstar

PostSubject: Re: WNTM 5 *PANEL*   WNTM 5 *PANEL* - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 6:42 pm

Diego's Panel

WNTM 5 *PANEL* - Page 2 Img10175.th

Gabe: Your body looks just amazing, I love the angles, and the profile is gorgeous but the hair is too much, ruin a lot the close up, still is an amazing shot, the best with your movie shot

Heather: Doesn't show your body this week is a risk, you could compensate that with an amazing facial expression but here is just pretty pretty. To this point you need do something better, do different things with your face, you can be more versatile.

Lukas: Your face from that angle looks amazing, the pants look nice but for a sexy shot aren't the best outfit, still i'm in love of the angles.

Agustin: This in one of the best poses for represent "masculinity", simple but strong, the face looks good, even when i would like to see more intensity in the eyes, the mouth look like was it shaking, nice job anyways.

Juan: Your body looks amazing, I could kill for be so thin like you, the pose is nice. but neck-up is just bad, your face looks nice but you lost your neck, with your face in profile this could be amazing.

Felipe: I like the picture, the face is really beautiful, but the angle of the camera bother me, it makes that you look shorter, anyways i love the position of the hands.

Christian: I like mix of vulnerability and intensity in the face but i'm not a fan of the pose, i would like to see more neck and the another leg, is a nice shot anyways.

Mitchell: I would like to see your eyes, but everything else is perfect, the pose, the clothes behind, even the perfume next to the lamp, and your thigh is so long, i see an ad, your best work definitly.

Abby: Even for a simple shot, you did something different which is amazing because this is your essence, i love the eyes, are like a kitty's ones. my only detail is the lack of neck, makes that you lost your jaw, still is a strong shot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WNTM 5 *PANEL*   WNTM 5 *PANEL* - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WNTM 5 *PANEL*
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next